Chapter 22

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

The picture was.... Me and Taemin.... Screaming while.... Huging each other... 

I just stood there in shock that i just did that... What's wrong with me?!

"PUAHAHA Myungsoo-ah isnt it funny?" Hoya hyung asked...

"You think my picture is funny? How about yours and ~~~s let me see them!" I said little pissed off since Hoya hyung was making fun of me.

"Here" ~~~ said while handing me the picture of them.

"OMFG PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I started to laugh.

"What so funny? I know it cant be better then Taemin and yours." Hoya hyung said while trying to grab the picture out of my hand

Hoya's POV

I tried to grab the picture of me and ~~~ out of Myungsoo's hand but he just wouldnt let go of it.

I mean it can't be THAT bad right?... 

"Give me that!" I said while snaching the picture out of his hand.

OMFG... I can't belive what i am doing.... I was screaming while holding on to ~~~ like a little kid...

"Can't say anything now HAHAHA!" Myungsoo started to make fun of me...

FAST FORWARD

Author's POV

It was getting late so the four of them (You, Taemin, Myungsoo, And Hoya) Decied to head home...

"Wait... Shouldnt we take Yerin with us?" ~~~ asked a little worried...

"She'll be fine..." Hoya said while getting in to his car.

"Yeah she's with her boyfriend. So she should be fine" Myungsoo said while opening the door for ~~~.

"*sigh* Okay." ~~~ said while getting in the car.

"See you guys tomorrow" Taemin said while driving off.

Myungsoo and ~~~ drived home. But when they got home ~~~ forgot that she didnt do any of her homework...

So ~~~ decied to make some snack and finish her homework...

Your POV

I forgot to do my homework so while "my husband" relaxes i have to do myy homework... I should make some snack casue i am kinda hungry...

I got in to the kitchen and got some bread and chesse and made a gril chesse sandwhich... Should i ask Myungsoo if he wants some?... I guess i should...

"Um.. Hey Myungsoo do you want some gril chesse sandwhich?" I shouted 

"Sure..." Myungsoo said.

So i got more bread and chesse out and heated the oven. I put the cold bread with chesse on top in the oven and put the timer on 3 min...

So back to homework now... But as soon as i opened my books i fell sleepy and fell asleep on the kitchen table...

Myungsoo's POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!" The smoke alarm went off..

Oh crap what is ~~~ burning now?

I ran downstairs to find the whole kichen full of smoke and ~~~ sleeping on the kitchen table with her book open.

"~~~!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted her name.

"Huh?" ~~~ said while getting up.

"WHERE IS THIS SMOKE COMING FROM?!!!" I screamed at her.

"What are you talk... OH WHATS ALL THESE SMOKE?!!!" ~~~ shouted.

I looked around the room and saw fire in the oven.

"HOLY CRAP!!! IS THE OVEN SUPPOSE TO HAVE FIRE INSIDE?!!!" I asked panicking..

"Of course not you dummy what kind of a oven has a fire inside?" ~~~ said 

Then i pointed to the oven with fire inside of it.

"OMFG OMFG!!! TURN THE OVEN OFF!!!!!" ~~~ screamed at me.

With out thinking twice i went towards the oven to turn the heat off. I turned the oven off but there was still fire inside...

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE FIRE INSIDE THE OVEN?!!" I panicked to ~~~.

"GO GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!! ~~~ shouted to me.

"WE NEVER GOT ONE!!!!" I shouted back.

"CALL THE 119!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~~~ screamed (A/N: 119 is 911 in Korea)

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone as fast as i could then i dragged ~~~ out side the house and started to call 119.

"119 emergency how can i help you." A lady said calmly.

"THERE'S A FIRE INSIDE MY OVEN IN MY HOUSE AND WE CAN'T STOP THE FIRE!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!" I screamed in my phone.

"Sir please calm down first." The lady said.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THERE IS SMOKE INSIDE MY HOUSE?!!!" I screamed again.

"Sir is the oven off right now?" The lady asked.

"YES!! NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!" I asked.

"Please stay calm and the fire department will be there as soon as possible." The lady said.

"OKAY THANKYOU!!!" I said before hanging up.

"What did they say?!" ~~~ asked

"They said the fire department will be here soon." I told her.

Just then a fire truck drove to our house.

"Where's the fire sir?" A fire fighter asked me.

"Inside of a oven which is inside a kitchen." I told them. 

Then the fire fighter went back to his truck and got a tiny little fire extinguisher and headed towards our house.

In less then 3 minutes he came out.

"The fire is all clear." The fire fighter said while getting on the fire truck.

"Thank you" Both me and ~~~ said at the same time.