Prince #2 – Lemonade Stand Prince

♆ The Disgracefuls : Fobidden love Stories -Apply Open-

 

     Prince #2 – Lemonade Stand Prince

I know what you’re asking yourself right know. Lemonade stand? The fack. Isn’t that for kids? Well, I am a kid, an 18 year old kid. It would be appropriate to call myself that, considering I am the youngest out of all my brothers. Plus, the lemonade stand is the only way I make my living.

Now, I know that doesn’t sound very princely, but what can I do. The one thing that I can be proud of though is that I have the best lemonade stand around; I beat all those little brats who try to open their lemonade stand up in the summer time trying to make some money off of it. They’re three feet tall, and usually mumble when they talk. Do they honestly think they can beat me? Of course not, so why even try.

My lemonade stand doesn’t just sell lemonade, it also sells cookies, finger sandwiches, and on special occasions even cupcakes. All hand made. I don’t know by whom really, I just buy the cheapest ones around. Maybe they aren’t even hand made; it doesn’t matter though, its good advertisement. I usually set it up in the park.

Anyway, around 1 PM today something terrible happened. It was one of the worst customers I’ve had in a long time. She was this lady around my age, strutting her stuff in her heels. Well firstly who even wears heels to the park? It was the first sign of craziness, I should have noticed then. Moving on though, she was passing by and I called to her hoping she would buy something. “Excuse me. Misses. I would really like you to buy something. It’s for charity.” A charity composed of me.  She looked at me a little confused so I shot her a heavenly smile. Really it was adorable.

So before I tell you about how horrendous this lady was, let me tell you that most women, after hearing it’s for charity and seeing how cute I am, just buy it. Sometimes they even leave me their number, and treat me to a free meal if I call them. However this lady did the most despicable thing. She scoffed at me. She let out this obnoxious sounding scoff and just continued walking.

I felt so enraged at that moment. I threw a lemon at her. Yes, a lemon. She gave me that you’ll-pay-for-this glare that I’ve never received from anyone except my grandpa and strutted her stuff a little faster and more fiercely now. All the way until she was out of sight.

I have no regrets though. She deserved that lemon. She didn’t want to help charity. For goodness sake CHARITY. How could someone be so heartless? And hey, at least it wasn’t a cupcake or something.

 

 


 

Our second Princes's personality , and occupation as well xD 

What do you guys think? 

Much different and more humble than the first one right? 

Ha ha, I thought he was kind of cute. Yet, extremely weird. o: I dunno xD

He babbles a lot too, if you noticed.  

This was  kind of rushed so I'm sorry T^T I'll edit it later if I have time

Omg, writing this actually made me hungry ;__;  

-Author