Prince #1 - The Prince of Clubbing

♆ The Disgracefuls : Fobidden love Stories -Apply Open-

 

      Prince # 1 – The Prince of Clubbing

Living the night life is what I do best, clubbing was a favorite. Clubs are full of girls that’ll readily throw themselves at you. All you have to do is pretend. You pretend to take their number. You pretend you’re planning on calling them back. You pretend that you’re interested. And Bingo. You’ve done it. Really, it takes about 10 seconds.

It always works. I’m famous among all my male friends for it. So famous, that many have requested I make them a guide. And after much consideration, I’ve decided to lend them, and you, my services. Just follow along, don't tell anyone I told you this, and trust me on this.

1.      You must have two of these three attibutes [although I have all three] :

-          The ability to smooth talk – this one is the most easily attainable. Some people are born with it, like myself. If you’re unfortunate enough not to be then learn. Simple.

-          Money – This one this a pretty hard to attain, but not impossible. If you’re not rich then at least try to look rich.

-          Being impressively good looking – If you aren’t as fortuitous as myself, who was born with divine good looks, then not to fret. There are ways around it. The least you can do is dress nicely and have good hygiene. It’s a great place to start.

2.      Pick a girl. Don’t try to go for them all at once. Live by the motto “A girl a day is what’ll help you get laid.” If that’s what you’re aiming for. Also keep in mind that no ones stopping you from coming back tomorrow and picking another one.

3.      Look sincere in your first move. Even look like an angel. Don’t expect her to come running over to you if you flash her the kind of smile a e would give. Maybe go up to her, act cool but act like it’s your first time doing this to a girl. Girls like firsts.

4.      After talking to her a little or maybe even dancing with her ask for her number. It’s important to do this because then she’ll really believe that you’ll call her again. After tonight. 

5.      Buy her a drink. Or many if she doesn’t seem like the type that’ll give in immediately. However, by now with your “angelic smiles”, “sincere” tone of  voice, and innocent ways she should be half in love with you.

6.      Lean in and give her a kiss. This time, you don’t have to seem angelic. Show her just how good of a kisser you are. But, make sure not to make the kiss too long. She’ll want more but don’t give it to her. People are hungry for what they can’t have and plus you won’t loose your innocent charm.

7.       Take her to your car before going any further. If you don't have a car then anywhere outside the club works too.

8.      Let the fun being.

Simple right?  If done right, it’ll doubtlessly work without fail. Why? Because any girl, no matter how pure she looks, will do anything to have a rich or handsome guy whose in love with her. In short, it’ll work because every girl is a shallow .  

 

 

 


 

 

So what do you guys think of our first prince s o far?

He's nameless right now, of course, because I don't know love interests of my applicants yet but I might do more teasers like this 

I hope I didn't use to much vulgar language here or anything o-o please inform me if I did OTL 

I didn't get a chance to check it over yet.  Since I just typed it up OTL 

If there any title suggestions? I can't think of a good tittle ;__; 

Also For anyone applying. Only one of you has followed all the rules so far. PLease follow them OTL 

-Author