The Beginning

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

The bell rang. End of the game. You won again with a score of 6-2. As expected since you are the star player of WM's Women TaeKwonDo Team. Your coach praised you again.

 

On the other hand, WM's Basketball Team won also their game at the same time having the score of 90-80 again TOP University. Jinyoung from WM University is the MVP of the game. After that, they all headed back to WM gym to have a celebration with the whole sports club.

 

While you, you decided to go straight home and not joining the party since you get so tired. That night, someone called you in the middle of your sleep and you were really annoyed that time since you are resting after your long day.

 

WAE? NUGU YA? You are disturbing my sleep!”

Suzy.”

Oh mianhanada Suzy. I forgot to call you after my gam--------”

I am breaking up with you Sae Hee!” You suddenly get up from the bed after what she said.

Mwo? Wae geurae? Malhaebwa! Suzy~ya!”

 

Suzy then hang up while you are so clueless. Same thing happened again to you. First, it was Jia who broke up with you on the phone also and now, it's Suzy.

 

Crazy! Ugh.”

 

The next day, you tried to talk to her but then she really wanted not to talk to you. You just let her like that and just headed to the gym for training.

 

Hey! I heard Suzy broke off with you, huh!”

“Yeah the whole campus knew already? “ You joked on your teammate.

Hitting on other girls again?”

Let's see!”

Try liking guys dude!”

Never, man! That's gross!”

But you are still a girl!”

Man by heart dude!”

Michil! Let's go training instead."

 

You then go back to training after that chatting with your teammate.

 

 

 

 


Hi, guys. I'm out with another Jinyoung fanfic.

I think this fanfic will be shorter than my usual fanfic.

But I hope you'll like it until the end.

I love you, guys! <3