The Meeting

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

Months have passed and the selection for Team A will be happening again in a short while. Even though you are the star player on your team, you don't want to be confident enough that you'll still stay on the Team A so you still need to train hard like what the others do.

 

No girls for this semester!” You told yourself before going out of your house.

Sae Hee sweetie!”

Oh, umma wae?”

When will you stop wearing those kind of clothes huh? I saw a pink dress at the mall. I'll buy it for you later!”

UMMA! Dresses are like ewww. Dresses are for girls. Buy me food or dobok or kick shoes! Naneun namja!”

SAE HEE! YA!”

 

But you then headed to school leaving your mom with her never ending scolding because of you. You were a bit pissed at her because she do that like everyday before heading to your university. You can't be used to it though.

 

When will umma accept that I am not a normal girl that she thinks? I like girls, I should have been born as a guy!”

 

You hit your head because of annoyance. Then someone saw you. It was Baro, a member of WM Sports club also and belongs to the Team A of Basketball Team.

 

YA! Sae Hee! Wae geurae?”

Oh bro! What's up?”

Why hitting your head? Are you confused now if you are a boy or a real girl?HAHAHA!”

 

You kicked Baro too hard.

 

Now tell me if I am a girl. Let's go to school Kaja!”

I was just kidding you know. That hurts!!”

 

You laughed. You started walking while Baro is slowly walking beside you because your kick really hurts. You belong to the same class with him.

After class you headed directly to the gym. It's your daily routine since you started studying on WM University. You went to the gym earlier than the usual training time. You have the same venue and training time with the basketball team since the basketball court also is located on the gym where TaeKwonDo training is being held. It's just that, beside the basketball court is the TaeKwonDo training room which is surrounded by the glass wall so the TaeKwonDo jins can watch the training of basketball team and vise versa. The reason why you always go to gym one hour earlier is because you want to train alone.

 

One day while you are busy training alone, Jinyoung went to the gym earlier than their training time also. He needed to practice his 3-point shooting skills because he'll be joining a tournament on that division. He thought that he will be alone on the gym until he saw you. He decided to get the ball on the storage room but then his eyes were glued on you as he saw you train really hard. The eagerness and everything that you have. Instead of practicing, he ended up watching you. You then finally saw him.

 

Oh, what's up bro? Want to have sparring with me?”

 

Jinyoung finally realized that you are talking to him.

 

Ah? Oh? Huh? Ani aniyo. I'll go back to training you too. I mean start training.

 

Like what Jinyoung said, you kept yourself busy again to training. The real training time came so the basketball and TaeKwonDo team started their own training session.

 

With that incident happen, Jinyoung always go to the gym earlier than their training time just to watch you and the excuse will be the computation that he needs to join. You are not interested though as long as he didn't disturb you in training. PLUS, you are not interested to boys,friends maybe since you are one of them.