♥Finally Couples♥ Hotel Night Part 2

Love is Magic

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for a long time...*bows* I didn't had my laptop, so I couldn't update! *bows* i hope I don't lose any reader... :))
==========
As soon as Yabu and Satomi entered their room, Satomi was the first one to take a shower, which took like half an hour. When Satomi finished Yabu was already waiting for her.

 

“Finally!” Yabu said and then got up.

 

“Why didn’t you use the other bathroom?” Satomi asked while drying her hair with a towel.

 

“Was there another bathroom?” Yabu asked clueless. Satomi nodded back and then Yabu grinned.

 

A complete silence happened before Yabu sighed. “Are you going to take a bath or not?” Satomi asked and then Yabu nodded.

 

Yabu walked slowly to the bathroom making Satomi impatience. Then Satomi walked to push Yabu, but he suddenly turned around. Satomi was going to hit the ground when Yabu spun her. When they soon hit the ground, Yabu was in top of Satomi, face to face and just a few inches close, which made her heart skip a beat.

 

They were in a really awkward position, making Yabu and Satomi speechless. When they find out how they were they quickly got up, and they were still speechless.

 

“I-I’m going to take a bath,” Yabu said and quickly walk to the bathroom. When he was inside he quickly closed the door.

 

Satomi, still speechless, fell to the bed and then she began to look at the ceiling. ‘It can’t be!’ She thought.

 

Meanwhile, in Keito’s and Marina’s room, Keito was too taking a bath. Marina wasn’t like Satomi; she took a quick bath and quickly changed into the robe. Marina heard the water from the bathroom, where Keito was taking a bath. Marina suddenly mess her wet hair, and fell to the bed. She took a deep breath with her eyes closed tightly.

 

‘Why does this has to happen?’ She asked herself and then turned her head to the bathroom.

 

The bathroom’s door opened, revealing Keito with a towel covering only his lower body, which you can see his abs and his well fit body. Marina was going to faint upon see him, but she quickly hide herself under the pillow. She took a peek of Keito, and he was already with a shirt and ready to put on some pants. She then quickly hid her head in the pillow again and blushed madly.

 

‘How could that guy do that here?’ She thought with a little hint of embarrassment.

 

“Why are you hiding in the pillow?” Keito asked close enough for Marina to feel his breath.

 

You could see that Marina was shocked with her eyes widen. She quickly shows herself and hit Keito with the pillow.

 

“Hey, why did you do that for?”

 

“I’m sorry!” Marina said and covered herself again.

 

“Hey, I’m not mad at you, just that…” Keito stopped and then hold her hand, which made Marina shocked, and now Keito was kneeling in front of Marina.

 

“… I love you…”

 

Marina started to feel hot tears streaming down her red cheeks.

 

Marina took the pillow out of her face and then kissed his cheeks. Keito understood and hugged her, and she hugged him back.

 

She was still crying of happiness, Keito could feel his shoulder already wet.

 

In Kichiko and Yamada’s room, they were watching a comedy movie while eating popcorns and drinking soda. One part of the movie made them burst into laughter.

 

“This is the best movie ever!” Yamada said and then stuffed his mouth with popcorns.

 

“Yeah!” Kichiko agree.

 

“Hey, Kichiko, can you pass me the soda?” Yamada asked with his eyes glued on the TV.

 

Kichiko tried to look for the soda and finally found it in a table. She grabbed the soda and passed it to Yamada, he try to find the soda with his free hand, but his eyes were still in the movie. When he grabbed it, he also touched Kichiko’s hand.

 

“Ah, gomen-nasai!” Kichiko let go of the soda and bowed a little.

 

“Daijoubu!” Yamada smiled at her and then took the soda and kept watching the movie.

 

Kichiko looked at her hand, in disbelief and then she thought, ‘So it was true all this time.’

 

“Hey, I have something to tell you,” Kichiko said with a hint of nervousness.

 

“What can that be?” Yamada asked, paying close attention to her and moving closer to her.

 

“I-I-I’m…” Kichiko felt like blushing due to Yamada’s closeness. ‘I thought he will keep watching the movie.’

 

“You fell for me?” Yamada asked and Kichiko’s jaw almost dropped. ‘How did he know?’

 

“Inoo told me about it,” Yamada told her, as if he could read her mind.

 

“W-w-well that’s true,” Kichiko said and then looked down.

 

“Ma, why you didn’t tell me earlier, I could have thought about it,” Yamada said and looked at the shy Kichiko.

 

She quickly looked up and Yamada laughed at her sudden reaction. She swears she will melt right away after hearing his laugh.

 

“Would you, Kichiko Joshu, be my girlfriend?” Yamada asked out of nowhere , while looking at her straight in the eyes.

 

She was shock, but without thinking twice she quickly nodded, which made Yamada smile brightly and then she hugged him like there was no tomorrow. He hugged her back and they both smile enjoying their happiest moment of their life.

 

In Inoo and Megumi’s room, they both listen to Yamada and Kichiko’s conversation. Since their room were right next to each other.

 

“We have two couples already, which leave us more,” Megumi sighed and sat in the bed.

 

“I think we are better than Cupid,” Inoo said and sat beside Megumi.

 

“Don’t say that, he might hunt you,” Megumi joked and Inoo laughed sarcastically.

 

“Really funny,”

 

“Oh, I have something to give you,” He grabbed something from behind without looking. “Close your eyes,” Inoo said and Megumi obeyed.

 

Inoo put the thing in front of Megumi, and Megumi got excited already, but her eyes were still closed.

 

“Grab it,” Again, Megumi grabbed it and began to touch it.

 

“Is this a flower?” Megumi asked and Inoo just kept quiet while smiling to himself.

 

“Open you eyes,” Inoo said and Megumi obeyed once again.

 

Megumi gasped at the sight of the roses and then she looked at Inoo.

 

“What is the meaning of this?” Megumi asked shocked.

 

“Roses are the meaning of love, what do you think I’m referring to?” Inoo said and then Megumi hugged him quickly.

 

“I really think I’m better than Cupid,” Inoo said and Megumi laughed at his lame joke.

 

Then out of nowhere, Inoo move closer to her until his lips touched hers. Megumi didn’t respond which made Inoo looked at her weirdly.

 

“Is something wrong?” Inoo said after breaking the kiss.

 

Megumi came back to her senses and shook her head slowly.

 

“You are my girlfriend after all, is that a sin, kissing my own girlfriend?” Inoo asked and again Megumi shook her head. “Then what is the problem?”

 

“I was shocked, and couldn’t move,”

 

“Was that your first kiss?” Inoo asked and Megumi nodded back, which made Inoo cheer by himself.

 

“Why are you so happy?”

 

“I was the one that got to give you your first kiss,”

 

Suddenly Megumi yawned and Inoo looked at her. Inoo then put Megumi flat on the bed.

 

“Sleep, we have to go back to Japan tomorrow.” She nodded back and then shut her eyes.

 

Inoo then did the same; he also put his arm around Megumi’s waist and then shut his eyes.

 

In the deserted corridors, a person began to run, which made Sara get out of her room. She took out her sword and walked slowly to where the sounds of the footsteps were.

 

“Who is there?” Sara asked when she stopped walking.

 

Suddenly all she saw before she fainted was a tall figure. When she woke up she wasn’t in the corridors anymore, she was somewhere really cold and all of it was white with snow covering the floor.

 

“Where I’m I?” Sara said weakly.

 

“You’re at Sakura’s White Castle,” Sara looked up and saw the same tall figure. “Remember me?”

 

Sara’s eyes widen and suddenly the person grabbed her neck, she struggled to break free but he was stronger than her.

 

“I suffer lots of years because of you, and yet you stay quiet.” The person said and then released Sara.

 

“My brother will find me!” Sara exclaimed and then he smirked before disappearing from Sara’s view.

 

She once fainted again, because of the atmosphere in where she was.

================================

Next Chapter’s Preview:

 

“This is only the beginning,”


================================


“I can’t find her,”


================================


“Somebody is in love,”

 

“Look who’s talking,”


================================

“Sara, no!”


================================


“You murder, you should have die first!”


------------------------------------------
again I'm sorry!! *bows*