Hotel Night ~Part 1~

Love is Magic

The chapter is really long so I decided to put it
in two parts... ! ! XD Hope you don't mind~ ^_^
Enjoy! ! ^_^


♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥


“Wake up, Satomi!” Rena said with a huge fear in her voice and then began to shake Satomi from her bed.


“What happen?” Satomi said with a sleepy voice and then yawned.


“Come outside!” Rena said and then quickly run outside.


Then Satomi slowly get up from her bed and walk outside.


“What happen? Why are you guys so worried?” Satomi asked when she saw the girls trembling and then the girls pointed outside the window.


When she walked towards the window she opened the curtain and found a very black sky.


“I knew this was happening.” Satomi said with full concern and then the boys came out with a serious face. 


“I thought we will change it!” Satomi yelled and then she began to walk closer to Yabu. Suddenly Yabu began to choke her by grabbing her neck really tight.


“Stop, Yabu, what are you doing?” Kichiko said and then try to get Yabu’s arm out of Satomi’s neck.


“Y-Y-Yabu, ya-yamette!” Satomi said before she fainted and then Yabu let go of her.


“Satomi!” All the girls yelled at then ran to her and surround her.


Then Aoki looked at the boys at look them straight in their eyes. Then suddenly the boys fainted and Aoki stop looking at them.


“Megumi, what’s that someone in their body?” Aoki asked and then Megumi shake her head quickly.


“I didn’t feel anything.” Megumi said and then Aoki nodded.


“Pathetic girls! We already told you that you can’t fall for them!” A sudden deep and scary voice appears making the girls look the entire room searching for the voice.


Then three figures appeared in front of them and then the girls bowed.


“We’re really sorry, but you shouldn’t do that to Sato-chan!” Kichiko said and then suddenly one of the figures slapped her.
 

“You have no right to talk back to me!” The figure said and then Kichiko look at it with her hand in her red cheek.


“For being like this you’ll have to go with us back to the castle.” The figure said and then quickly disappeared.


“What do we do now?” The other girls asked Kichiko with a worried tone and she just smiled.


“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine. Now let’s put Satomi in her room.” Kichiko said and then the girls looked at her confused.
 

After putting Satomi and the boys in their rooms, the girls waited for Satomi to wake up and tell her about the problem.


“Where I’m I?” Satomi said while waking up and putting her hands in the bed for support to get up.


“You’re in your room, Satomi!” The girls said and then Satomi looked at them.


"Girls, what just happened after I fainted?” Satomi asked with full concern and then they all nodded while looking at each other.


“What happen?” Satomi asked again, but now with more concern in her voice.


“She told us that we have to go back to the castle.” Marina said and then closed her eyes tight.


“Nani? But why?” Satomi said and then they shook their head. “Do you guys know why?” Satomi asked again making the girls feel more scared.


“We know but we don’t want to ruin your relationship with Yabu-kun.” Rena said and then Satomi looked down.


“I think you guys don’t have to tell me. When I fainted I saw something that wouldn’t make the guys happy.” Satomi remebered and then they all looked curious.


“Is better if I don’t tell you girls.” Satomi said and then the girls’ curiosity rose up.


“Let’s see how the guys are doing.” Mirei said and they all nodded.


While walking to the room, which all the boys are, they began to hear a loud sound.


“What’s that?” They all asked and then when they opened the door they saw the boys destroying the room.


“Boys, stop!” Satomi commanded but the boys just keep destroying it.


“What do we do now?” Akari asked and then they all keep looking at them.


“Stop!” The girls heard a voice from behind and they all turn to see who it was.


“Airi, Daisuke, and Sara!” The girls exclaimed upon seeing the three of them there.


Then all of sudden the boys stopped and the girls looked in shock.


“What happened? How come you guys are here?” They all asked and then Airi smiled and hug each of them.


“Don’t you know why, Satomi-chan?” Daisuke asked and then Satomi smiled very wide.


“Hey, what do you guys know that we don’t know?” Marina asked and then Satomi, Airi, Daisuke, and Sara all began to laugh.


“Nothing, just that… nothing.” Satomi said and then smiled at the others.


“What do we do with the boys, now?” Megumi said with her hands in her waist.


“Maybe we should bring you guys again to Magix.” Sara suggested and then the girls shook their head.


“We would like to stay for some more days and then go back to Magix.” Satomi said and then Airi nodded.


“Take care, and be careful next time.” Daisuke said and then give the girls a bag.


“What’s this?” Mirei asked while grabbing the bag with her two hands putting it close to her chest and look at it.


“Use it when you guys face real danger and use it for the boys too.” Airi explained and then the girls nodded before the three of them leave.


“Let’s put the boys back.” Satomi said and then they all agree since they stood there like for five minutes already.


Once they put the boys in their room, they all feed them the potion Daisuke gave them and then they all waited to see if the boys could wake up. Then the boys begin to move making the girls stand from heir seats and go to their beds.


“Where are we?” All the boys said and then the girls sighed in relief.


“Are you alright, guys?” Aoki said with a concern voice and then they all nodded.


“What happened?” Daiki asked while touching his forehead.


“It’s a long story.” Aoki said and then Daiki nodded.


“Hey, girls I don’t know if you will believe this but when I woke up I felt like someone were staring at me and then I begin to see blurry things.” Yabu explained and then the girls looked at each other with a worried face.


“Let’s forget about that. Airi and Daisuke came to visit us.” Akari said and then the boys smiled.


“How come we don’t see them?” Yuto asked and then Akari was lost in her words.


“We were in the kitchen.” A sudden voice from behind interrupt them and all eyes were in the person, Airi.


Airi winked at the girls, indicating for them not to worry and they all nodded.


“Where is Daisuke?” Sara said all of sudden and the boys jolted.


“I’m here.” Daisuke said with his manly voice and put his arm around Airi.


“Hey, I just remember that today is Valentine’s Day.” Ryutaro said and then they all agreed with him.


“Maybe we should go to a vacation and release all the problems.” Sara suggested and then they all nodded, agreeing to what Sara said.


“Where do we go?” Megumi asked and then Rena raised her hand.


“Maybe we should go to a hotel and stay for a few days.” Rena said and then all the girls nodded with excitement.


“Looks like we don’t have a choice.” Daisuke said and then all the girls cheered.


“Wait the sky!” Satomi exclaimed and then quickly run outside and open the window to find the black sky turn into a bright sky.


“Looks like the sky has recovered.” Airi said making Satomi looked with a confuse face.


“We can’t explain right now in front of the boys.” Sara whispered to Satomi and she nodded understanding.


“Can we go now?” Chinen asked with an irritated and childish voice making the others chuckled and then nodded.


“But first we have to pack some clothes.” Shizuna said and then Chinen pouted.


After packing Chinen was already in the door waiting with his arms crossed and his suitcase in his left side.


“Finally! You guys take like 10 minutes.” Chinen said and then they all laughed.


~In the Hotel~


“Sugoi! This hotel is really big.” Chinen said with excitement.


“We have to check in first.” Airi said and then Rena walked to the main counter.


“Excuse me; do you have rooms with two beds?” Rena asked with her English accent.


“We’re really sorry, we just have rooms with one bed.” A woman said and then Rena translated to the others.


“It’s alright we can sleep in one bed.” Airi said to Rena.


“Oh, alright!” Rena said and turned to the woman again. “How much does it cost to stay for three days?” Rena asked and then the woman began to type something in the computer.


“Like a thousand for a whole week.” The woman said and then Akari nodded, indicating she accepts the fee.


“Why did you accept it?” Rena and Keito asked and then Akari smiled.


“Well, for how many people?” The woman asked and then Akari start counting without caring about the angry Rena and Keito.


“Twenty-three people.” Akari said after counting and then the woman start typing in the computer.


“Here are the keys, and I hope you enjoy your night.” The woman said with politeness and Akari took the keys and then leaved with the others.


“Ahhh! We have to pay a thousand now!” Keito scream and then all of the others were shocked, except Rena and Shizuna.


“Ehhh??? Doue?” They all asked and then Keito pointed at Akari.


“Don’t worry Akari, I will pay it.” Daisuke said and then Airi smiled.


“Ehhh? Hontou? Arigatou gozaimasu!” Akari said and then bowed in front of Daisuke.


“Well, is better if we enter our room.” Rena said and then they all nodded.


“Matte!” Shizuna said like a small whisper.


“What happen, Shizuna?” Satomi asked and they all stopped walking.


“If there is only one bed then we have to share it.” Shizuna explained and then they all looked troubled. 


“I will sleep with Airi so we will go now, enjoy your night.” Daisuke said and then drag Airi to a room.


“How about you guys pair up in boys and girls, I have to leave now.” Sara said and then took a key from Akari and walk to another room.


“Yeah, I think we will have to be in boy and girl pair.” Satomi said and then all girls shook their head quickly. “Come on, is getting late!” Satomi exclaimed and then all the girls nodded slowly, indicating they accept to sleep with the guys.


“Alright, I think you all know which your partner is right?” Satomi asked and then they all nodded with a sleepy face already.


“Oyasumi!” They all said and go with their partner, it is a boy and girl pair which made them uncomfortable to entered the room together.