Mystery Lingers

They're Angels?!

Ji Yoon and Tao both lay down on the sofas at the office at the café. Tao was already fast asleep at the other sofa while she was listening to her iPod. She remembered the days when her father and her used to hang out at the cafe when there were no customers around. They would play with the whipping cream as they made a moustache on their upper lip. Her dad was funny and he would do anything to see a smile on her face. 

She would make coffee for her father as he was waiting for customers. Then she would help out at the cafe when school was over. But everytime she had to go to school, it felt like a burden leaving her old man behind, working alone. She would turn gloomy everytime she had to make way to school since school was like hell to her. But it was heaven with her father as he was the only family member she had.

Until he passed away.

"Ji Yoon ah" Luhan knocked the door and came in. Immediately she stood up and took out a piece of the earphone from her right ear.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Someone recommended for you" Luhan said. She tilted her head and blinked. It's been a long time since there was someone who 'recommended' for her. She then got up and left her iPod on the sofa. Luhan and her walked out to the counter. Luhan told her who and she went over to the person.

"Yes? May I help you?" the person turned and looked at her. A smile formed on his lips.

"Oh yes, I would like your well made Frappuccino please" he said. She looked at him in awe. He wasn't a regular customer, in fact, he was a new one. She wondered how he knew about her special Frappuccino as it was not even on the menu. She shook the thought and nodded.

Then she went over to the coffee machine and it started to make coffee. She then blend it together with ice and poured it into a cup. She took whip cream and sprayed it ontop on the ice blended coffee. Then she took caramel sauce and softly poured ontop of the whipping cream. She sealed it with the cup cover and smiled in satisfaction.

It's been sometime since she've made Frappuccino for anyone. "Here you go sir, that will be 800 won" she handed him the drink and smiled. Baekhyun smiled back and handed her the money.

She cashed in the money and gave him the balance. Before he left, she asked him, "Umm, I was just wondering. How did you find out about my Frappuccino? It's not on the menu" she pointed at the menu and blinked.

"I just know" he replied and smiled. "Thanks for this" he chuckled and walked out. "But-" she was too late to stop him. He was already out of sight. "Why won't you tell me..." she whispered.

Then a poke was felt and she turned around quickly, "Yah, you seemed interested in that guy" Xiu Min chuckled.

"Him? Pfftt, shut up Buns" she laughed and walked away.

Just then Kris was mopping the floor, "Ah, oppa! Here, let me do it" she took the mop away from Kris and smiled. He looked at her, "But it's my job" he said.

"But I want to do it" she said as she showed him her tongue.

"Now go and disturb Tao oppa or something" she said. He was silent as he was still looking at her. "He's asleep" she whispered and chuckled. A smirk formed on Kris's lips. Then he ran to the office while laughing.

She shook her head as she started mopping the floor. She was half way done as the sky was getting dark. It was already 6 o'clock. Only half of the cafe and it took me an hour? Seriously, Ji Yoon ah, you're so slow at mopping! she thought and mentally scolded herself. 

Customers come and go but there was only one customer who had been at the cafe for more than 3 hours now. Ji Yoon suspected something bad would happen or it was because he was just relaxing. But then who relaxes at a cafe for more than 3 hours? They could just go home and rest or go to a spa.

At the thought, Ji Yoon's tummy growled. Ah damn, I forgot to eat lunch.

Just then she heard a chuckle that was coming from behind her.

She turned to see Chen, "Hungry?" he smiled.

She turned red, "Was it that loud?" she bit her lip. Chen walked over and took the mop from her, "You should go eat and I'll take over" he said. She softened and smiled, "You would do that for me?" she said. 

He nodded, "It's for the sake of your poor hungry tummy" he poked her head and chuckled.. "Silly girl, why don't you just eat when you're hungry?" Chen said as he started mopping. She tapped her lips, "I have a lot of things on my mind" she answered.

"Like?" he looked up at her. She paused and pretended she didn't hear him, "Uhm, I'll go eat now! and thanks oppa!!" She waved at him and went to the kitchen. She took out bread and cookies and made herself a cup of chocolate oreo. She brought it out and sat at an empty table. Customers were getting less and so she didn't have to worry about the taken tables.

She ate the cookies like it was the most precious thing on Earth. Woah, it feels like I haven't eaten in ages, she thought. Then she took a sip of her drink and continued to nibble down her cookie. A figure suddenly came and sat infront of her. Startled, she looked up.

"Like your cookie?" he said. Her eyes were locked with his as she nodded. 

"I'm Chanyeol. A friend of Sehun's" he smiled as he offered her his hand. She looked at it for a moment then shook it. 

"Kang Ji Yoon" she said as she bowed a little.

He smiled a little, "I'm sorry about how your life turned out, it's awful" he said. Her eyebrows furrowed and just stared at him like he was this crazy lunatic. She gave him a look that practically said, "What are you crapping about?"

"It's okay, you're future is going to change" he smiled sweetly and got up. "You're going to be happier just like how you were with your dad" he said then left. She blinked with her jaw dropping. What the heck just happened? she thought.

"AAAAAAAAH" a scream was heard as she automatically stood up. "JIJI AH!!" her eyes widened and she ran to the office, where the yell was coming from. As she got there, she saw Tao sitting on the floor with his face covered with whipping cream. She gasped at his condition.

"Omo, what happened?!" she bent down to Tao.

"Kris hyung is so mean!" then they heard laughter.

"You should've seen him sleeping~ It was so cute with the whipping cream on" Kris said as he showed a picture of Tao.

"YAH! GIMME THAT" Tao got up and chased Kris. 

Immature Kris. as always, she thought as she rolled her eyes and got up.

 

 

________________________________

Is this a long update? I dont think so ._. lol mianhae!