School Life

They're Angels?!

She woke up and got ready for school. Before school started, she stopped by the cafe just to see who had opened the shop. As she got there, it was already open. "Lay" She said to herself as she remembered who she had given the key to. She entered the shop and smelled the coffee fragrance in the air and smiled.

"Jiji! I thought you would come by after school!" He chuckled as he was surprised to see her standing there.

"Ah, well, I didn't have the key so I wondered who had it and opened the shop" she smiled sweetly at him.

"No worries, lady. Lay is here!" Lay said as he did a superman action and then went behind the counter.

She chuckled, "Yeah you always are. Okay bye!" she smiled and waved at him. He waved back and continued wiping the counter.

She skipped out of the shop to see Luhan and Kris coming, "Hey Ji, going to school?" Luhan said. She nodded and waved at them, "Bye guys!" 

It had always been like this. In the morning she had a little help from her friends to take care of the shop and right after school, she would go straight to work. In school the only friend she has is Tao. But then he's in a different class. Most of the time she would be studying alone or just sleep on her desk. But of course there won't be peace at all.

Jiwook, a kid that bullies her for her clumsiness and for being too gullible. And then theres Hee Jin, a girl who is adored by all males but is hated by females. She would make Ji Yoon her toy and embarrass her. Still, it didn't stop her from going to school or finding friends. 

"Haha! Did you see her yesterday? She got covered with glue by Hee Jin!" a group of boys laughed as they passed by Ji Yoon. So? Do you want me to do that to you? You pea brains, she angrily thought.

There was not a day where she was not teased or bullied by Jiwook, Hee Jin or other students. Not a single day.

"I still can't believe Tao's friends with her! Ugh" a girl said to her friend as they shot her glares. All she could do was continue walking and make it to class in time. 

As she got to class, the teacher was inside already. Oh great, don't tell me I'll get detention, she mumbled to herself.

"Now introduce yourse- Ah I see you're late again Miss Kang" Mrs Cho said as she saw Ji Yoon sneaking in. She froze and looked at the teacher. Beside her was a handsome and tall guy. Who's that? Is he new? She thought.

"Late again for my class, detention awaits" everyone laughed at her. She turned pink and walked to her place. No one sits besides because Heejin said so. If anyone does, they'll be facing what she's facing. She put down her bag and looked up to the teacher.

"Now, introduction" she said as she walked to her table.

"Hello everyone, I'm Oh Sehun" he smiled. It made girl's heart melt.

"Okay now go find an empty seat" he nodded and started walking towards an empty seat.

"Hi can I sit here?" he said to Ji Yoon.

"Yeah but-"

"Thanks" he cut her off. Then he sat beside her. Everyone gasped and gaped towards them. She covered her face trying to block the reality world. but obviously it didn't work. Sehun poked her and her head shot up, "Hi! Let's be friends" he said. She looked at him and saw how charming he was.

He took a deep breath and looked at her, "Are you trying to seduce me?" she said.

"Excuse me?" he chuckled.

She then realized what she said and mentally facepalmed herself, "I-ignore what I said" she said as she smiled awkwardly.

He laughed and patted her back,"It's okay, I know I'm charming" he said.

She stared at him for a second then rolled her eyes.

Jerk, she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ji Yoon! Have a bad day~" Hee Jin smiled fakely at her. "Whoops, I mean, ah never mind!" she laughed and walked away. Yesterday it was glue and  today it was glitter. Glitter in glue. She was trying not to cry as she walked to the bathroom. She washed her hair that was covered with glitter then rinsed it. 

I'll get you one day, Hee Jin, she thought.

   

________

What do you guys think? lol, action hasn't started yet ;D