The Making II

Crack

And with that, YaeNa headed to the room so she can change her clothes. But Seungri tugged her wrist and she turned around to face him and raised a brow.

 

"Wae?" YaeNa asked, confusion can be seen on her face.

 

"I'll come with you." Seungri gave her an ear-to-ear grin.

 

"What's wrong with you?... Oh, okay" she sighed. Completely clueless.

 

---

At the room. Seungri peeked through her closet as she scans it. He spotted a casual polo-shirt type mini dress. It's a strechable dress that covers half of the tigh.

 

'Perfect. Just perfect!' Seungri thought.

 

He quickly grab the dress and shove it into his girlfriend's arms. "Here, wear this! Wear this" and gave her another all-ears smile.

 

"What's with this guy." she muttered.

 

Oh well, that was the thing she was looking for a while ago. She just gave him a small nod and left for the bathroom.

 

They went to Seungri's Jaguar and had a silent drive. It was a comfortable silence. They just savour the trip. When they were near the mv set, YaeNa told Seungri to drop her off so that she will just walk to the set to avoid rumors. She kissed him on the cheek before gettintg off the car.

 

Minutes later, YaeNa came to sight and she gave Seungri a smile and nodded as if telling that she was really okay with it. Seungri was uncomfortable that's why the director called a 30-minute break. He went to his dressing room to find his girlfriend playing on his iPad.

 

"Hey babe. What's that?" Seungri asked.

 

"I'm just playing tetris. I saw the shoot a while ago." she stood up and tip-toed to kiss the tip of his nose. "Babe, please do well. I told you I'm okay. You can do it, neh."

 

Seungri hugged her and and kissed her on her forehead. He then leaned down to capture her lips. He nibbled on her lower lip and felt her respond to his kisses.

 

"Mmmhm" she moaned to his mouth. And with that, he smirked and darted his tongue, asking for entrance. When she didn't respond, he d her and took the chance to send his tongue in her wet cavern when she gasped. Their tongues battled for dominance. YaeNa's hand was hooked on his neck as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Their hands roamed each other's body.

 

'Knock. Knock. Knock.'

 

'Oh great. Just great! We were just starting!' Seungri thought as he nibbled the back of YaeNa's ear.

 

"Babe! Ugnnh... Babe!" she whispered, afraid that someone might hear her. Seungri looked up, eyes full of needness. "Later, okay?" YaeNa said. With that, Seungri's lips twitched up and turned into a big, wide grin. "Okay!" he said brightly and pecked her lips.

 

'Knock. Knock. Knock.'

 

"I'm coming. I'm coming!" he shouted as they fix themselves.

 

---

The shoot ended up quickly. "Alright. That's a wrap. Good work everyone." Director Moon called.

 

Seungri, Jiyong, and the staffs bowwed to each other as they bid goodbye to each other. He then quickly went to his dressing room. His girlfriend was waiting. The buttons on her dress was ed, her legs were crossed that's why her dress hitched up that you can have a glimpse of her red polka-dot underwear.

 

-----------------

Okay, supposedly it was a one-shot.

But I'm such a bad, lazy writer. LOL

I'll post the other, and hopefully, the LAST

chappie tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Please bear with me XD

 

Please leave comments <3