The Making

Crack

"YOU WHAAAAT?!" YaeNa yelled after Seungri hungs up his phone. He had a talk with Yang Hyun Suk, telling him that the concept for his song, Strong Baby, has to do with girls, furthermore, he needs to make out with a random girl-- well, that's how YaeNa calls the girl.

 

"C'mon, babe, it's for the mv. And she's not a random girl, even you, know her. She's a model." Seungri persuaded.

 

YaeNa glared to him, "And now you're siding her?" she asked in disbelief. She's now standing and oozing with anger. Not good.

 

Seungri stood up and wen to her, "I-it's not that, babe. It's just an mv, we need to act like professionals. Let it pass, ne?" he carressed her cheeks while giving her a tight-lip smile.

 

'No, YaeNa, you can't give in to his charms! Stay mad, stay mad! He will be making out with a random girl for Pete's sake! He can't do that! HE.IS.YOU.BOYFRIEND!!! Period!' YaeNa thought.

 

But instead of voicing out what she had just thought, she melted into his stare. Her face softened, but she still have the urge to argue so a pout formed into her lips. Upon seeing that, Seungri s his arms around her and captured her lips which made her widen her eyes. He then skillfully nibbled her lower lips and slowly, YaeNa's eyes closed tight. Their kiss went from gentle and sweet to fast and demanding, battling for dominance in their caverns. Soon, YaeNa felt her back on the cold wall as he pinned her with his body pressed against her's, caging her, and continued their make out session. Their hands roamed around their bodies and when Seungri was about to unclasp her bra, she felt something vibrate on her thigh, it was his phone. She pushed him off of her as they both panted from their deed.

 

"Why?" Seungri asked in frustration and quickly leaned to her again but she stopped him and pointed to his pocket.

 

"Your phone. Answer it." she said.

 

"Or we can just continue" Seungri smirked and kissed her again.

 

"Mmmmppphhh" YaeNa tried to push him off but he won't budge. So she just fished his phone in is pocket and was startled to see that Sajangnim had already left 7 missed calls. She then bit his lips hard that she thought she tasted blood and quickly pushed him off.

 

She showed him his phone and shock washed his system, "Oh my gosh! Sajangnim will kill me!" he exclaimed. She handed him his phone and sat on the couch. He stared at her, as if  asking her if what should he tell him.

 

"Go on. Call him." she smiled.

 

"Are you sure? So you're agreeing to this?" he asked.

 

She stood up and reached for his face, "Yes. Because I trust you." and then she gave him a quick peck and reassuring smile.

 

"I love you, YaeNa." he said and kissed her gently.

 

"I love you too, babe." she patted his face, signaling him to make a call.

 

---

After the phone call ended, he turned to YaeNa and told her that the shoot is in one hour. He asked her to come with her but she shook her head. "No, babe. We had settled it a while ago, right? I trust you that's why I don't have to come with you." she said.

 

"That's not it. I want you there so I can focus, please?" he smiled at her and gave her a tight squeeze when she agreed to come.