Garden, Rain, Love

Garden, Rain, Love

A/N      I made yet another oneshot. However, this time, there will be no and fluff. Just some sweet romance

            from our famous couple.  I hope this story will get your support as well like my others. Enjoy reading neh.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aish...What a boring day! Should I go out or should I just stay at home?” Yunho was in his room looking outside his window. The shy is blue and clear and the sun shines brightly making the day the most beautiful in the year.

I shall go out. I should call Junsu to accompany me.” Soon, Yunho was in the phone conversation with Junsu, his best friend forever. Junsu agreed to accompany Yunho to a park nearby their place and that he will bring some food to the park. They arranged to meet at the park half an hour later.

Yunho bring himself to the wardrobe. He chose a white T-shirt with a grey sweater as his top and a black baggy jeans as his bottom. 10 minutes later, he was done and so he took off to the promised park.

Yunho reached at the park. It was just a few minutes ride from his home. He moved to the biggest tree in the park and sat down under the shady and cosy tree, waiting for Junsu. He spread the mat that he took down from his car and lay down on it with his left hand under his head and his right knee bend. His right hand was on his stomach and he was looking at a family of birds on the tree. The baby birds were making noise and the mother bird was feeding them with the worms that she had caught earlier.

It's good to have a family of your own.” Yunho was mesmerised of what he saw. He is an orphan and he was adopted by the Jung family when he was 8. They treated him like their own son and Yunho was happy about having such good people as his parents. However, it was different from the feelings of having your own family. Yunho always wonder how his biological parents look like and why did they left him. While laying there waiting for Junsu and thinking about his real parents, Yunho had fallen asleep with the soft wind brushing pass him.

Omo...look how cute he can be.”

Su ah, he is so handsome.”

Of course. How do you think, hyung?”

Erm...I...”

Omo...you are blushing.”

Shut...up...”

Hahaha...”

Eyu Kyang Kyang...”

Yunho woke up from the noise beside him. He rubbed at his eyes and the moment his eyes adjusted to the surrounding, he saw an angel was looking down at him. The angel has a big doe eyes, pointy nose, red small pouty lips and fair white skin. It was looking at him with its big black orbs and it never blink its eyes.

Am I in Heaven? Am I dreaming? There is an angel looking at me.” Yunho unconsciously talked to himself but soon his sharp ears caught some familiar laughter while the angel's face was red of blush.

Yunho hyung, what are you talking about? Oh boy...an angel, huh?” Yunho looked to his left and there he saw Junsu and his boyfriend, Yoochun was laughing and rolling themselves on the grass.

Yunho propped himself up and started to chase the two boys around. The three of them were running around the tree, completely forgot about another boy who sat under the tree looking at how childish they are.

Soon, they plopped down on the mat panting and sweating from all the running. Yunho finally noticed the boy sitting there and his eyes never leave the boy once. Junsu and Yoochun were giggling when they saw how soulless Yunho became after his encounter with the boy.

EHEM...Yunho hyung...” Junsu cleared his throat making Yunho came back into reality. Yunho looked at Junsu and the younger male was smiling sheepishly at him.

Hyung, this is my cousin, Jaejoong hyung. He just came back from Japan a week ago and he was not familiar with Korea so I brought him along with me. I hope you don't mind, Yunho hyung.” Junsu explained to Yunho and Yunho upon hearing that noticed how fast his heart jumped and he his lips unconsciously while looking at the boy named Jaejoong.

Erm...It was nice to meet you, Jaejoong shi. I am Yunho, Junsu's best friend.” Yunho extended his hand and he was a bit shaking because of the anticipating handshake.

Hi...I'm Jaejoong...nice...nice to meet...you, Yunho shi.” Jaejoong took Yunho's extending hand and his face was blushing in deep red. The warmth that came from Yunho's hand did not help him to calm down at all but instead make his already high heart becoming more intoxicated.

Gosh, you guys! Drop the formality and just called each other's name already.” Yoochun knew that both of them were awestruck and so he tried to make the situation more lively.

Let's us eat, I'm so hungry.” Junsu took out the food from the picnic basket and all four ate with content.

Wow! Babe, this is so delicious! Did you make this?” Yoochun munched a sandwich and the taste was so yummy that he closed his eyes while chewing on the bread.

Hehehe...no silly! All of these were made by Jaejoong hyung.” Junsu popped another slice of fried potato into his mouth.

Oh My! You looks like an angel and you know how to cook well. You are such a keeper.” Yunho was having some pudding and he praised Jaejoong for such an awesome job.

Hahaha...”

Eyu Kyang Kyang...”

Yunho suddenly realised that he just told Jaejoong that he wants to keep him and that had made the latter blushed harder and Yunho nearly bit his tongue for saying that. Looking that their still laughing dongsengs, Jaejoong and Yunho made an eye contact and both were blushing with what just happened.

Hey, hyungs. Junsu and I will be going over the swing to play. Both of you stay here, alright.” After they finished their food, Yoochun pulled Junsu with him towards the swings. Before they moved away, the Yoosu couple did not forget to give Yunho their winks.

Erm...ah...Jaejoong ah, will you accompany me to walk around the park?” Yunho felt so awkward being left behind with just Jaejoong. He felt that his heart was racing in high speed. When he saw Jaejoong nodded his head. He nearly jumped out of joy from his seat.

And so, both the male, Yunho and Jaejoong walked around the park, side by side until they reached a small garden in the park. It was beautiful, surrounded by all types of pretty flowers. There was a fountain with a cupid statute right at the centre of the garden. The butterflies and bees were dancing among the flower bushes and the scenery was so pretty that both of them were looking at it in awe.

Jaejoong walked faster into the garden. He spread his arms and spinned around like he was dancing together with the butterflies and bees. He was like a fairy among the them. A very beautiful fairy indeed. The wind blew and his black silky shoulder length hair was flying in the wind sending the scent of fruity all over the place. Yunho looked at what was in front of him. He took a deep breath and breathes in the sweet smell that came from Jaejoong. He loves what he sees and what he smells. His heart was getting sick from thudding too fast. Yunho knew that he was falling sick. Falling sick in love with the male in front of him.

Jaejoong felt there was an intend stare coming from his back. He turned around and saw Yunho was staring at him. His heart goes THUD and all the blood had rushed to his face making it coloured with red. He quickly ducked his head down but was brought up by Yunho's hand under his chin.

You are beautiful. I never see anything or anyone so beautiful before. Jaejoong ah, I hope that I did not scare you with what I'm going to say. Jaejoong ah, I love you when I laid my first sight on you. I love the way you look, act and behave. I love your food, your laugh, your caring heart and the most important is I love you. Jaejoong ah, would you be my boyfriend and would you be mine forever?” In this beautiful garden, standing near the fountain with its water spraying and flowing down, Yunho had confessed his love to the most beautiful creature in the world.

Jaejoong was shock at first but his heart was flattered. He was surprised that Yunho was having the same feelings towards him. He thought that he was the only one who had falling in love from the first sight but it seems that it was not one-sided love. He looked at Yunho who was looking at him nervously waiting for his reply and smiled. Jaejoong caressed Yunho's cheeks with his hands and gave him the answer that he is waiting for.

Yunho ah, I thought I was weird for falling for a complete stranger when I first saw you. You were sleeping under the tree and you looked so peaceful and carefree. I saw the way you take care of Junsu and I knew I can put myself in your care in the future. I thought I will go crazy whenever you show your gentleness towards me and I think I will get a heart attack whenever you smile at me. Now, I will tell you my answer. I love you too, Yunho ah. Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend and I would love to be yours forever.”

The two of them leaned in and shared their first kiss and now the drizzles from the sky was celebrating their reunion as well as the flying insects.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      How was it? Don't forget to leave your comment neh. Kamsahamida.