Lucid dream?

Sweet dream or ...

 

We spent 2 hours dancing and practising, Seunghyun is not the type to dance much, and most of the time I was helping him with a few of the moves. The last 10-15 minutes we messed about, we took turns to dance to songs of each others’ choice. I sat against the wall in the square shaped room and asked him to dance to Kara’s Mister. The ‘la la la la la la’ bit began and he stuck his bum out in my face making me flinch backwards. He swayed his bum side to side, I blushed severely.

“H-hy-hyung, s-stop, it’s my turn now” I pushed his plump bum away and jumped up, he sat down in my place.

“Um, Jiyongie, dance to... hmm, Miss A’s good girl bad girl” a big grin was plastered on his face, a sweat bead travelling down his tempting long neck, I quickly looked away. He had his legs opened casually (just like when you are tired) and his arms floppy by his sides. He extended his right arm and pressed the play button on the stereo. I began to dance and he stared blankly at me. I took a peek at his crotch area, and I could see a bulge forming. I was surprised and turned my face away. I carried on dancing with a focused face and I got to the part where you go down on your knees, at that moment everything happened so quickly, one minute I was on my knees the next I was lying down on my back on the polished wooden floor with Seunghyun sitting on me, legs on either side of me, his hands pinning my own down on the floor.

“Jiyongie, I can’t hold myself any longer.” He froze for a second and carried on, “I-I don’t know why I’m like this-”

He looked away and slid off me. He sat slumped on the floor, his face facing the floor; I could see tears forming at the corners of his eyes. I could tell he felt bad for suddenly and brutally jumping on me. I sat up and looked at his blushing, sweaty face. I thought to myself *I want you to moan and groan my name in my ear. My body was being controlled by the adrenaline overdose in my blood and made me get up and lock the door. I sat back down next to him, I was too scared to say anything that would make him feel worst, but I loved him and I wanted to confess to him, but what if he just wanted to pound me hard and leave me after it? I cleared my throat and opened my mouth.

“Seunghyun, how do you feel towards me?” I asked him biting my tongue at how stupid this sounded.

He looked at me with his tear stained eyes, looked back down, fumbled with his fingers and looked at me again.

“Jiyong, I don’t know if you’ll accept me, like, if you even --”

I cut him short; at that moment I didn’t care if he loved me or if he liked me only as a friend. I put my finger over his crimson lips told him to carry on with the dance practice. The rehearsals of the dance became very boring, my emotions were somehow drained out after that weird encounter I had with Seunghyun. I kept having little flashbacks of him ‘attacking’ me which apparently made me freeze whilst practising making him nudge me every now and then telling me to set foot back on planet earth.

“Jiyong, I think I’m done for today. It’s already 8:33 pm and it’s starting to get dark” he panted whilst whipping his sweat off his shinning forehead.

“Nae. Okay, well we’ll pack and leave.” I turned around and threw on my jacket and put my water bottle back in my bag, ready to leave on my own. Something gripped my wrist with a firm hold, his fingers wrapped around my small bones.

“Jiyong lets walk back together.” He said with a hint of questioning in his voice. I just nodded and waited for him by the door. We left in complete silence; I didn’t dare to look up even though I wouldn’t have been able to see anything because it was so dark outside.

Walking through the crunchy perfect white snow, I was aware of the sharp stares that were directed at us, but with each step the stabbing stares seem to fade away into the darkness. The sky, a deep saturated navy blue and the moon was our only source of light. He took out his hand from his pocket and intertwined his fingers into my smaller hand and placed our hands in his pocket. The warmth of his skin against my frozen fingers sent waves of warm chills through my body. We suddenly stopped walking in what seemed to be a park. The moon made the snow twinkle like a disco ball. He turned to face me and looked deep into my eyes. I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks making them burn in his cold weather, and looked down; I was too embarrassed to look at him with his seducing stare.  He came closer, closing the space between us. I squeezed my eyes shut and his lips crushed mine. His skin burning against mine, the kiss was soft and sweet of taste. I never knew someone could taste so delicious, without realising my tongue caressed his bottom lip and he granted access. Our tongues met each other with a soft dance, his tongue so soft against mine sent chills through my body, and I thought *so that’s how it feels to kiss you*. He slowed down the now passionate kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, I leaned in slightly, wanting more of him but he backed away.

“Jiyong, you never let me finish what I was saying previously.” He whispered my heart began to threaten me; it was going to break through its cage and run free.

“Jiyong. I, I love you.” He said softly in my ear, my heart beat hard against my bones and my stomach jumped. I was waiting for this day, I’ve always wanted to hear him say this to me, but ... this... was all... just a dream.

I felt someone nudge me to wake up. I opened my groggily eyes to be met with Seunghyun’s face above mine.

“YAH, JIYONG, WAKE UP! The break is finished and we have to go back to the dorms!” he shook me and pulled me up to my feet. We hurried and left the practice room with a blur. I didn’t know what happened. All I know is that I had a beautiful yet sad dream.

Narrator’s POV:

Well in actual fact what Jiyong didn’t know was that when he fell asleep after dancing to good girl bad girl, Seunghyun took that chance to tell him how he felt and kissed him passionately, which, to his surprise Jiyong seemed to be kissing him back. So technically Jiyong only dreamt about the surroundings but the kiss and confession was not a dream. *evil smile*