The beginning

Sweet dream or ...

 

Walking through the crunchy perfect white snow, I was aware of the sharp stares that were directed at us, but with each step the stabbing stares seem to fade away into the darkness. The sky, a deep saturated navy blue and the moon was our only source of light. He took out his hand from his pocket and intertwined his fingers into my smaller hand and placed our hands in his pocket. The warmth of his skin against my frozen fingers sent waves of warm chills through my body. We suddenly stopped walking in what seemed to be a park. The moon made the snow twinkle like a disco ball. He turned to face me and looked deep into my eyes. I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks making them burn in this cold weather, and looked down; I was too embarrassed to look at him with his seducing stare.  He came closer, closing the space between us. I squeezed my eyes shut and...

“I’m so sorry but I love you ...” the alarm screamed in my ear.

*“Whoa, what a dream!”* I thought while getting ready to leave the house.

“Umma, I’m leaving!” I didn’t wait for a reply and rushed out of the door. I walked to the bus stop with the music blasting from my headphones, but even with the volume threatening to blow my ears up I couldn’t stop thinking about how close he was to my face and how his warm breath felt against my nose. The more I thought about it the more this feeling in my stomach grew.

I was listening to the lecture the teacher was giving when the door opened wide with a slam, everyone turned to face the person entering, when everyone saw it was Seunghyun they turned their attention back to the lecture. I was mesmerised by his beauty, I felt like I was about to drool out a whole ocean.

“Seunghyun, please make your way to your seat.” The teacher said firmly.

He nodded and bowed, my eyes followed him going up the stairs to the last row and sitting in the free seat next to mine.

“So, what did I miss?” he whispered in my ear, my eyes widened as his husky voice made contact with my ear drum. *Brace yourself Jiyong* I held onto the edge of the table for dear life as I felt myself get hotter in the face. I kept my face facing the table and covered the cheek that was in his view with my left hand.

“Umm, n-nothing much H-hyung.” I stuttered, I cursed myself for being so weak around him.

The lesson carried on in silence except for the teachers’ monotone voice resonating around the hall, I must have dosed off for a while because the next thing I feel is someone shaking me gently and telling me to wake up. I slowly lift my head up, right eye open, right hand whipping the string of drool on my cheek. I checked in front of me and the room was empty, I didn’t think much of it and started to put my head back down when I hear the voice again.

“Yah, Jiyong, I’m here trying to wake you up and you just ignore me?” Seunghyun said with laughter in his voice.

I froze midway with the back of my head facing him, and I remembered *Damn I completely forgot he was sitting to my left* I felt like an idiot.

“Huh?! H-hyung, WH-why are you still here?” I replied shocked.

“Well since I’m a nice hyung, I don’t leave my dongsengs unattended.” What’s that supposed to mean? I turned my head around to be greeted with his smiling face. I hated seeing his smiling face, it was something that he didn’t show much which I was thankful that I could be one of the people that get to see such thing, but I hated it because it made me want him even more.

“Jiyong, don’t you have a home to get to?” he questioned me.

I looked at my watch and it read 3:20pm, I nodded and started to pack my stuff, he stood up, me thinking that he was about to leave but no he stood up to sit down on my table. I stopped packing my stuff for a second and glared at him.

“Waeyo?” I said my voice full of unwanted aegyo.

“Ani, nothing.” He shot me a sweet smile making my hands cold and sweaty.

Why does he always do this to me, even if he did it to other people, why did it have this affect on me? I zipped up my bag and place it on the table with a loud thud.

“Hyung, don’t you have a lecture to attend?”

“Nope, this was my last lecture of the day” he said while standing up.

Still in my seat I stretched my arms and legs, and looked at him with questioning eyes.

“Then don’t you have some place to go to?” I wanted him to lie to me.

I picked up my bag and placed it on my back still sitting down. He placed his hands on the table, I saw that he was wearing the ring I gave him for his birthday last year and couldn’t help but smile to myself. He leaned forward; I thought he was going to kiss me I backed away from his sudden move.

“Jiyong-ah lets go to the practice room.” I must have had a puzzled expression on my face because he laughed and ruffled my hair. “Aigoo, yah, get up.” He said while smiling.

I sat there frozen with shock. He sighed and grabbed my wrist and tugged on it, signalling me to get up. I followed his orders and followed him to the practice room; he held my wrist all the way there as if he was scared I would run away.