Wish You Were Here

My Playful Tease

I sat up in my tree in the back yard. Away from the sounds of the city streets and all I could her was the cool breeze russling the leaves on my resting place. It was perfect.

^Finally... Peace.^

"DONGSAENG!!!"

^Damn you to Hell...^

"~~~~!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Will you come down  here?! Your brother is on his way home and he's gonna want to see his big sister!"

"No thanks."

"Ugh, ~~~~!"

"Tell the kid that I left for a few days."

"I already told him you're home."

"THEN TELL THE BRAT TO GO TAKE A HIKE!!!"

"*gasp* ~~~~! I know with every fiber of my being that you don't mean that. Now, please. Come down."

"*sigh*" I jumped and landed in front of him.

"What ever happened to the sweet little girl I grew up with?" he said, ptting his hand to my cheek.

"She faded away and died out... Like big brother..."

"~~~~, please I-"

"Forget it JJ!"

-No One's POV-

~~~~ went inside, leaving her friend out by the tree. He sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Wish you were here bud."

He stayed there for a moment and followed ~~~~ inside.

-Your POV-

I walked inside and sat on the couch in the living room. I looked around just thinking to myself until I spotted a picture on the table next to me. It was a photo of the three of us: Me, Prince... and him.

"Jay..." I said to myself, picking up the frame.

We were at a party. It was big brother's 18th birthday. He had both me and Prince in a headlock while he had a big smlie plastered on his face. I grinned a little as the memory came back to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oppa!!!" I shouted, jumping up to tackle him.

"Dongsaeng!" He said back as he turned around and opened his arms.

He caught me mid-air and went down with him in my lethal bear hug. He laughed as he began to sit up with me in his arms.

"Having fun oppa?" I asked him.

"Neh," he ruffled my hair. "This is the best party I've ever been to. Thanks, Jakeun."

He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him."

"Hey! I helped, too!"

We looked up and saw 10 year old Prince, standing over us with his arms crossed and pouting. Jay and I chuckled at our younger sibling.

"Thanks to you too, Wangja," Jay said extending an arm to him.

Prince smiled and knelt down next to him. Jay then wrapped his arms around both of us in a tight hug.

"I love you guys. You know that right?" he asked eyeing both of us.

We nodded happily.

"Smile!"

We turned to see JJ holding up a camera. Jay smirked and held both me and Prince captive in headlocks. He put on a wide smiled as Prince and I struggled to escape, but ended up laugh as a flash of light filled the room.

----------------------------------------------------- 

I quietly laughed to myself.

"I remember that picture."

"......"

JJ came around and sat next to me looking at the photo.

"It was a few days before..." I trailed off as my breathing pattern changed.

"Hey," he placed his hand on my shoulder, "don't cry. He'd hate to see you like th-"

"I wasn't gonna cry," I snapped at him.

I placed the picture back on the table and got up.

"*sigh* ~~~~."

"Just leave me alone..."

I walked to the door and opened it.

"NOONA!"

Just as I opened the door, I was tackled by my little brother. His hair was a bit long going down slightly passed his chin. It gave a more childish look to his already youthful face.

^So much for going out for a walk...^

"Hey kiddo," I smiled and hugged him. "How was school?"

"Boring."

"As usual, haha."

"Can we play now?"

"Of course."

He was always such a happy kid, always wanting to play with his noona. The two of us went to the back yard and played together with a soccerball. The sun began to gradually descend as we kicked the ball around. A while later, Prince sat under the tree to relax, until he fell asleep at the roots of the tree. I picked him up and brought the sleeping child back inside, laying him on the couch.

"You can't hide from him forever y'know?" JJ said, leaning on the door frame of the kitchen.

I didn't answer as I brushed a few strands of hair behind Prince's ear and kissed his forehead.

"I'm going out."

"~~~~..."

"I'll be back later."

Before JJ had a chance to say another word, I walked out and slammed the door behind me. I went to a chest that was left out on our front porch and took out my backpack and skateboard. Jay's skateboard. I jumped off the porch and onto the board skating into the dark night, not really caring if I came back.... or not....