♥ The Admins and Big Brother

♥ | | KOREAN BIG BROTHER HOUSE: Kpop Idol Edition | | ( JOIN NOW! OPEN! ) ♥

 

ADD US;

 

 oo1 |Keun Hyung(Big Brother)

The boss of all bosses;

He's the right person to ask, he knows everything. He owns the house and you should follow him whether you like it or not; He gives tasks, missions and challenges. it's up to you what your result will be. Will you get a prize? Or will you be punished? Big Brother seems to be scary, but he is the nicest person inside the house, you just got to know him more.

 

002 |Park Bom

  

 

The food-lover; lazy- main admin;

The one who created BB roleplay, she loves to eat and sleep, pretty useless but she's actually nice and caring more than you'll ever know, she sometimes makes this aff page pretty, she's also the head admin, she has the 'hawk eyes' for she observes like a hawk; she's a fun person but can be really serious at times; An admin that will do her best to keep the roleplay going; An admin that will teach you how to always put love first in your hearts, she's weird btw.

 
 003 |Jiyeon 
 
       
 
The responsible and kind-hearted admin;
 
She's the most responsible admin around, she'll help you most around, she updates the page everytime she's online and do her best on advertising, she's pretty creative in that. She's bubbly and nice, don't hesitate to approach her, she can keep secrets well and always knows how to help whenever you're in trouble, if you have problems/questions don't hesitate to approach her, she's always willing to do her best for you. 
 
 
004 | Sohee
 
          
 
The creative admin;
 
She sometimes do the designing stuffs here in aff page, and updates the list often times. She's kind and a quiet person; but actually really loud when you got to know her, one of the responsible admins that will surely help you when you are in need, just ask her and she'll help you. Don't be too shy.
 
 
005| Gongchan 
 
   
 
The attendance admin;
 
He'll be your attendance master, you shouldn't be late or absent all the time or he'll immediately report you to Big Brother, don't be too blinded by his aegyo. He knows what to do in right time and place; He does the updates as well. Talk to him if you need something or  if you need to say something.
 
 
006| Taeyeon
 
 
The idea maker admin;
 
The one who often times gives ideas to the main admin, the one who thought of time zones and stuffs related to real life organizing, you can ask her about the tasks and some things related to it, she's nice and playful. 
 
 
007| Tiffany
 
 
The reminder/spammer admin;
 
She'll remind you about the updates and the given tasks/rules/challenges/missions of Big Brother; Ask her, she'll gladly help you if you need a helping hand; Don't hesitate to approach her, she's nice and bubbly, was scared at Big Brother before but  already did overcome it. 
 
 
 
- - - - -