Chapter 7 (The guys that belong to us)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

This chapter most likely to be Kai and Lee Joon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Preview…..

Key POV

All of them clap and Donghae hyung said, “Jonghyun, your voice is awesome!!!!!! Well done guys!” Jonghyun blush at the comment. I agree with Donghae hyung. Out of the sudden some clapping sound was heard. It’s that y Kwon Yuri and a smirking behide her.

“Nice. But, only Minho oppa , Jjongie oppa and Onew oppa are good. The rest are?” Yuri stopped as Yoona add-on ,“ ing faking . FFB. ” What the heck! Dare to call me FFB?! U are digging your own grave. Kwon Yuri and that ing ing girl.

Chapter 7…

Minho POV

“Yah, Yuri and Yoona! What the are you saying!?” Donghae hyung shouted. “I am speaking the truth. Right Yoona? And for your information, her name is Im Yoona, my best friend. So Minho, don get jealous. ” Yuri said.

Wait, what the hell is she saying?! Jealous? “Yah! Kwon Yuri, what jealous? Your best friend is none of my business! I would be jealous because I don even like you and also you are just a friend!” I shouted at her .“ I know you don like me, because you ‘love’ me, right?” Yuri reply.

What the heck! “No way! I’ll never ever-” I was cut off when a small but warm hand cling my arm. “Hyung, let’s just let it go, let’s go back to our dorm.” Taemin pout cutely while using a damn cute and soft voice. “Yeh Taeminie, Hyungs, let’s go back to the dorm!” I shouted.

“Yah! Choi Minho! You will regret it! I have tons of guys wanting me! Some are even a lot better then you! I don need a guy like you. My crush to you have disappear! I will make you starve.” Yuri shouted as we walk back to our dorm while the suju go back.

(A/N: Yuri is Minho childhood friend. Yuri was a vampire but Yoona wasn’t. That why at chapter 3 Minho know Yuri.)

Kai POV

Kwon Yuri, what the are you? Saying ‘my’ Minnie FFB (ing faking .) Choi Minho, who are you to have Minnie clinging his hand on your frecking arm.

To: My Taeminie (A/N: Because this is Kai POV so this is kai phone save taemin name as.)

Taemin-ah, want to go to the amusement park tomorrow? You can invite your hyungs too.

From: Kai

I pout and turn over leaning on the wall behind me. Shock to saw my brother, Lee Joon (Mblaq)   not related brother. “Kai, what are you doing?” Lee Joon asked. “Err…. Nothing-nothing-“ I reply. “You sure?” Lee Joon hyung asked again.

“Seriously, hyung, don appear out from nowhere. I almost have a heart attack!” I reply. “Don change the subject. What are you doing? And who are them the ones just walk out? “ Lee Joon hyung asked again.  “Hyung , you too, don change the subject.” I reply.

“But I’m the one who start the very first subject!” Lee Joon hyung said. “Fine, I can’t win you even if the both of us fight for years. I am watching them ,the ones just went off and the two girls. They are having a quarrel.” I explain to Lee Joon hyung as he cut me, “Why did you bother, is it because you fell in love with one of the girl or boy?”

“Erm…… Yah?” I answer. “Who is he or she?” Lee Joon hyung asked. “While….They are Shinee and Super junior. “ I continue, “Shinee, Onew , Lee jinki , Jong-“I was cut off. “ May I ask who is that boy who had the chicken key chin and the one who sing this part, 

[Onew] Nan malya meotjinnom chakhannom
Geureon nomeun anijiman
Nareumdaero gwaenchaneun bad boy

Who is he?” Lee Joon hyung asked. “Oh, that is Lee jinki, Onew. Oh! Hyung, don’t tell me you fell in love with-“ I . “Yah! So what and I know who you like or should I said, Love?” Lee Joon hyung tease me.

Suddenly my phone rang, Taemin message me.

From: My Taeminie

Sure, I asked them, all of them agree.

To : Kai

“Oh~~~ seriously, ‘My Taeminie’. Do you really assume that he is yours for sure?” Lee Joon hyung asked. I brush and nodded my hand. “I think you must be damn Jealous when he cling his hand on Minho. Right, my cute dongsaengie?” Lee Joon hyung asked again.

“Yah, so what? They are only ‘close’ hyung and maknae. Like me and you.” I explain. Lee Joon hyung immediately frown. “Yah! I don want to be a hyung of a…a babo(Idiot) dongsaeng. Like you.” Lee Joon hyung said before laughing.

“Fine then, since you said you don want me, such a good dongsaeng that have just thought of inviting you to go with me and your Onew group members to the amusement park, then bye hyung .” I reply before walking away.

 

“Yah! Kim Jong In! Please? I am sorry. Mianhae (sorry )” Lee Joon hyung run up to me as he wine. “No. I am a babo dongsaeng as you have just said. Bye.” I walk away again while saying before he run up infront of me and sing

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby”

He sing before adding a “Please? My cute dongsaengie.” I look at him as he show me his famous puppy eyes.

 “Fine, but just donfell for me completely and calling me ‘your’ baby’. And also your eyes wasn’t blind so as your breathing haven’t stop, or not you have already die. Lastly, don’t get crazy or not it is damn troublesome to bring you to the mental hospital.” I said as he jump and hug me.

I continue to message Taemin as I am in Lee Joon hyung house. While if you are wondering why, because…..

Flashback

 After agreeing to let hyung go with me, he pull me to his car and start driving. “Hyung, where are we going?” I asked as he answer, “Somewhere.” “Where?” I asked. “In seoul.Korean” He answer.

“Of course in Seoul and Korean.” I reply. “Fine, I will stop playing with you. To your dorm.” He answer. “Hyung, stop bull with me . My dorm from there to here. Just need to walk 5 minutes or last.” I reply. (A/N : Their dorm is outside the school.)

“Fine.” He said before stopping the car and pull me out. “Here!” He said as I look. “Yah! Hyung this is Shinee’s dorm.” I said as he reply, “Of course I know. I am not that stupid. We are here not to go to their dorm look there.” He point behind me.

“Yeah, seven girls only. From our school.” I said as he reply, “Those are a group call A Pink. While I have asked around and people said that they are a genus in getting information.” “Information? For what.” I asked as he pull me to them.

“The guys that belong to us.” He said as he wave at the girls. “Annyeong haseyo (Hello).” Lee Joon hyung said as the girls run toward us. “Need help?” One of the girl wearing blue with a cute voice ,but not as cute as my Minnie does, said.

 

“Chorong, can you help us to find information?” Lee Joon hyung said as another girl stepped in. “Rongie, who are them?” that girl said. “Oh, Naeun, them are the people asking for information” Chorong said.

“You two together?” I asked. As they both brush and nodded before Lee Joon hyung slap my head. “Yah! Hyung, what was that for?!” I shouted at him. “Get the important things first don bull . Wasting my time. Can you help us find the information of Shinee Leader, Onew and Maknae Taemin?” Lee joon hyung asked.

“Sure, are you a fan of them?” Naeun asked. “Yeah.” I answer as Chorong said, “Okay, tomorrow I will give you at your class. Bye.” As the both of them ran back to join their group.

“Wow, rushing here only for these 5 minutes.” I said before Lee Joon hyung drag me back to my dorm.

Taemin POV (Night)

“Minho hyung, do you ever have a crush on someone?” I asked as I lay down on my bed. “Kind of. Why did you ask?” Minho hyung reply as my heart stutter. “Oh Nothing.” I answer back. I swear that I am about to cry out loud if Minho hyung wasn’t here.

“You have a crush on someone?” Minho hyung asked. “No, not really.” I answer. “Is it Kai?” He asked walking to me. “No! Of course no.” I said as I continue, “Hyung, when is the last time you feed? You look pale.”

“While I don know.” He answer as he collapse. “Hyung!” I shouted kneeing next to him. “Taebaby, anything just-“ Key umma rush to Me and Minho hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

The next time I am going to update is around next week or 2 weeks after.

2min

Jongkey

Onkey

TaeKai

Joonew

Eunhae

Yulyoon

Taeny

Chorong and Naeun