Chapter 3 (The Truth)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

Sorry, this chapter was all most likely to be 2min. Next chapter I will do 2min, Jongkey and Onkey more.

Taemin POV

I used my blanket and cover myself to prevent seeing that. “U saw it right?” Onew hyung asked as I peek out and nodded my head.”Sorry Taemin, hyung doesn’t want it ether. I promise that Key and me will keep u safe from those two, Jjong and Minho. Believe us.” Onew hyung said. “Yes-Yes” I muttered under my breath.

“Hyung, something was wrong with Key!” Jjong hyung shouted as he carry Key hyung to his, Key umma and Onew hyung room. Onew hyung follow behide them. “Taemin, go sleep. Hyung will help to recover Key.” Onew said before went out of the room leaving me and Minho hyung in the room. They have help me to carry Minho hyung to the bed before going out.

I lay down next to Minho hyung and wishing all this was a nightmare. When I wake up, everything will be fine, Minho and Jonghyun hyung wasn’t a vampire. Minho hyung was my crush, I can’t be in love with a vampire that blood or be together with him. If they were really a vampire, then what about me? I am the only human in shinee if I doesn’t count umma who was half human.  Soon, I fell asleep…..

Minho POV

Oh I have a great headache. Because of those wine or beer whatever. I turn and saw Taemin sleeping soundly beside me. He was such an angle. I would wish that I could control myself from my baby blood. Yeah, my baby, Taemin. I like him, no I love him from the first time I saw him dancing. I close my eyes and rest as vampire doesn’t sleep.

The next day, Key was preparing our breadfirst while me, Taemin and the others hyungs were preparing for our school. “Hyung, good morning…” Taemin said sleepy. I smile at his cuteness as I reply “Oh morning Taeminie” He brush at that nickname I give him. I continue” Better get up now, or else Key was going to…” I was cut off by Taemin who said” Key Umma.”

. “Okay, Key ‘umma’ was going to kill me for not calling u up.” Taemin get up slowly and reply me” I thought vampire don’t get kill or dead?” I was shock at what he said. He knows that I am a vampire?” Taemin-ah, U know it?” I asked. He nodded his head and said” Yesterday, u was drunk and u acts it yourself.” I act it myself? I act? “How do I act it?” I asked curiously. “U go and bite Key umma neck and his blood.” He answers me. K-E-Y!!!!!!! I am going to be so dead!

“Let’s get ready, hyung.” Taemin said. He takes off his shirt and exposing his y body. White, soft and sweet.  YAH! What are u thinking? U are Choi Minho! A vampire! U might just kill him! I close my eyes as I turn my back to face him cause I was so scare I might hurt him.  We got change and went downstairs to eat our breadfirst.

When I only see 4 set of it. “Yah! Where was mine?” I asked.” Since yesterday u have drink enough of my blood, I guess u doesn’t need it.” Key explains. “Vampire eats breadfirst?” Taemin asked cutely.  All of them were shock except for me and Onew hyung. Wait Onew? He know about it? He know that 

 

Taemin know it? “Onew hyung, u know about it right?” I asked as he nodded and smile innocently. What an act…..

Nobody POV

So ‘Shinee’ went to school together. At Minho and Taemin class…..

Minho POV

“Good morning class,” Miss Hwang, Tiffany, my form teacher continue “We have two new student transfer to our class. Let’s welcome Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!” Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk? Wasn’t those two from Super Junior? Super junior was a vampire group and of course very popular in human ‘Human’ group short names call as ‘SuJu’.

Both of them wink at the girls who were their fans and turn to me and smirk evilly. “Hyung, they know u?” Taemin asked cutely. He was sitting beside me and pouts cutely waiting for my answer. “Yeah, they are but beware of them.” I said as he wonders. “Why?” He asked. I can’t tell him that both are vampire or not, Taemin might die because of those two. “No why. Just be careful of those two. Don’t ask me.” I reply.

“Oh, Kyuhyun please sit next to Taemin, the one with long hair. And Eunhyuk…” Miss Hwang was cut off when Eunhyuk said “Since there was an empty space beside Minho, I will sit with him.” He look at Miss Hwang who only nodded her head and those two walk toward me and Taemin.

Both of them sit down on their chair and Kyuhyun said to talk to Taemin. “Hey, beautiful one. What’s your name?” Kyuhyun said soft enough for me to hear and of course Taemin. What a purposely guy. Not guy! I mean a vampire. Taemin look at me and sit closely to me, trying to get away from Kyuhyun. “Yah! Choi Minho! What was her name?” Kyuhyun said loudly at me but rest of the classmate didn’t hear it. I laugh at his mistake loudly and all attention was at me. “Choi-Min-ho!” Miss Hwang shouted,” What so funny about!”

I look around and saw all eyes on me. I said ‘Yuri’ but no one can hear, they could only saw my mouth moving. “Fine!” Miss Hwang said as she continues her lesson. Yuri was a girl, quite hot. She has a crush on me and had confessed to me. But, until now, she was still waiting for an answer from me.  Cause Yuri and Tiffany (Miss Hwang) are quite close, so Miss Hwang will not try to made me angry or something else or not, one word ‘No’ can kill Yuri. Yuri was now oversea.

“Who was her name?” Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk continue asking me. Taemin was focusing on Miss Hwang’s lesson. “Taemin, Lee Taemin. And he was a boy, not a girl. Please remember that, Vam-pire.”  I said softly at the both of them.

After school….

Taemin POV

My phone rang and I took it out of my pocket. Umma massage me.

 

From: Almighty Key umma                                                                                                                                                          To: Taeminie

 Meet me at the school rooftop. A secret need to tell u. It consent your whole life. Now! Don’t let Minho follow u, I know he was with u.

To: Key Umma <3                                                                                                                                                                         From: Dancing Machine Taemin

Ok, be right there.

“Hyung, u go home first. I need to meet umma at the rooftop. Bye, see u at home.” I said as I run up to the rooftop and saw umma. I immediately hug him tightly. He locks the door and turn to me. “Taemin ah, I think u should know the truth now. Listen to what I said” Key umma said seriously. I never seen him so serious before. Which look kind of scary. I nodded.

He continue,” Taemin ah. U are actually a half vampire…” My eyes wide.  “Um-Umma, U are kidding right?” I said forcing a laugh. “This is no funny!” I shouted with tear appearing on my eyes. “ Listen, I know you can’t accept it but, it is the truth. I have prove to say all these.” Key umma as he take out a letter from his pink bag.

“Look in this letter. It was written by your real umma, a vampire. She told me to give it to u when u are 17 year old. She told me to take care of you when she and your father went to a faraway city at vampire world.” He said as I stench it from him. I open out the letter and read it.

To: My dear Taemin

              Taemin, I guess u are now 17 years old. U must know the truth. U are a vampire same as umma, apa and Key. I know you can’t really accept it but the good news is that, u are half of vampire and half of human. Taemin, I am sorry. I remember that when u are little around 3 to 5 years old, u told me that u wan to destroy vampire to save the world. At that time, I was scare that u will really destroy us, the vampire. I know u will hate us if we tell u the truth at that age. So I told Key to tell you when u are 17 years old. I would wish that u will not blame us or Key. Me and your apa have gone to a city of ‘Vampire’ world. Please don’t shout or ill-manner to Key. He had taken good care of u these years. Blame? Just blame us for not telling u early so u wouldn’t be that hurt. Sorry was the only word I could say. I have no face to meet u. Sorry but umma still love u and always. Saranghae <3

                                                                                                                                By: Umma

“Taemin, I hope u don’t hate them. They just want u to be happy that is all. Don’t blame them. And this,” Key umma said as he take a bracelet from his bag with a word written on it. The word is ‘V’. “V?” I asked with tears still on my eyes. “Yah, ‘V’. ‘V’ Means vampire. And this, “ He took out another paper with words out of his bag. “Take it.” He said as he hand me the paper.  

 

The paper write,

                  Taemin, this is your dear father, that bracelet is for you to protect yourself. Me and your umma can’t protect u from others vampire, so it is for u.

 Tears drop from my eyes to the floor. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. Key umma said only one word “.” Two person from my class, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk came banging the door open. Red color on their eyes, long fang appearing on their mouth. Looking scary…….I drop the paper on the floor and put the bracelet quickly into my bag and hide behind Key umma.

Minho POV

Why Taemin was meeting Key at the rooftop? For what? Suddenly, I smell blood from the rooftop. With Taemin sense. I can figure out there was something happening to Taemin and Key. I immediately went up to the rooftop and saw blood on the floor and screaming.  I look from the wall and saw that two guys, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk surrounding Taemin and Key who was hurt badly. Blood.

 I decided to stay here from a while and see what will happen. “U two are going to our favourite meal in these years. Both of your blood smell nice.” Kyuhyun that er said. “Dream on!” Key said as he point at the chair nearby and use his psychic power to hit them. Key grab Taemin hands quickly and run. While Eunhyuk was also a psychic vampire so he use psychic to break Taemin and Key hands. 

They dough it. Eunhyuk follow Taemin while Kyuhyun follow Key ‘Umma’. Everything Eunhyuk use psychic to throw things at Taemin, Minnie will dough it well. He looks like he was dancing in the air, no one will be that pretty like him.

I look around and saw a piece of paper written something. I read through it and find out that..that Taemin was a half vampire? Was it a good news or bad news? Taemin hate vampires since young but don’t know that if he still hate them and good news is that , I have chance to be with Taemin as a couple.

I pick up the paper and keep it with me. And look around seeing Key and Taemin being surround by both of them again and I yelled,” Yah! Better stop it you two!” They both look at me with the red eyes of theirs. Lefting Taemin and Key at there, hurting badly.

“Yah! U have saw it and there u enjoy yourself at there watching a movie! Go and carry Taemin to Onew car as I called him just now before those two come. I can manage it my own, let’s go!” Key ‘Umma’ said. I nodded and carry Taemin with my shoulder. “Taemin, let’s talk after getting back to the dorm.” I said.

At Dorm, at 2min room……..

“Hyung, something to ask?” Taemin asked cutely. “Taemin, are u half vampire too? Same as Key umma?” I asked.