Chapter Three - The Birth of a New Love

An Angel Cries

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

So when Kyuhyun opened the door, Eunhyuk was already sitting on the edge of the bed; looking at the nothingness as he had an expressionless face.

 

Kyuhyun said nothing and just closed the door behind him; walking slowly towards where Eunhyuk was and taking away his scarf, throwing it randomly somewhere on the floor; his thick jacket had the same destiny and he sighed deeply while sitting down by Eunhyuk’s side; rounding his arm around Eunhyuk’s waist and pulling the other closer to his body. “Sorry I took too long.” He whispered and he could only feel how Eunhyuk nodded softly while the smaller cuddled against his body. “Are you hungry? I will ask for food.” Kyuhyun continued and Eunhyuk shook his head.

 

By that time Kyuhyun could only sigh; he knew what was happening to Eunhyuk and he knew how to solve it as well. That night Kyuhyun made love to Eunhyuk gently; erasing any trace of doubts about their future. It’s been already so long since they started to be like that; Kyuhyun could remember perfectly how they met as his lips traced Eunhyuk’s pale skin softly.

 

It was almost four years ago; he had finished with a ‘work’ and he saw a slim figure in the door when he went out of the house; just for some seconds he felt scared of being caught but he knew he could always get away.

 

The figure was blocking his way out of the house and the light coming from the outside didn’t allow him to look at him perfectly; though he knew it was a girl or a really feminine boy. Kyuhyun remembered how Eunhyuk didn’t even flinch when he got his gun out and pointed at him. “Het out.” He had ordered but Eunhyuk didn’t move.

 

“You killed him.” That was the first thing Kyuhyun remembers Eunhyuk ever told him. “Thanks; you just did my work.” He added and Kyuhyun frowned in confusion s he saw the boy stepped aside leaving Kyuhyun the entrance free.

 

By that time Kyuhyun only frowned and walked carefully towards the door as he heard the sound of the police patrols getting closer to where they were. “You’re not going?” He asked to the boy and the other just nodded.

 

But it wasn’t until Kyuhyun ran through the door that he realized the boy was covered on black; not a single centimeter of skin was being revealed and he didn’t know why he was kind of disappointed by the fact.

 

That night Kyuhyun left the house wondering if the other boy made it to escape from police; he preferred not minding it and just continued with his life; though he has been encountered with some other of his ‘co-workers’ Kyuhyun has never seen anyone who would dress like the other so he quickly caught his full attention; that and the fact that the man thanked him for doing his work.

 

Kyuhyun smiled the next time he found the boy in one of his ‘jobs’. He didn’t smile just because he felt relieved the latter escaped safely a week ago; but also because he knew the other recognized him and they stared at each other for a long while as they heard the patrols coming; Kyuhyun trying hard to at least have a slight view of the other’s eyes.

 

“You’re late this time.” Eunhyuk had told him and Kyuhyun heard him chuckle softly; the noise of the police opening the door of the mansion harshly following next.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at the man in front of him and chuckled as well. “I won’t fail the next time.” He assured and he turned around quickly when he heard the police almost reaching the place they were in.

 

“I hope so.” Eunhyuk had told him and just when Kyuhyun turned around once again his attention to him; the later wasn’t there anymore.

 

“You’re fast.” Kyuhyun chuckled to the wind before making his way out of the mansion just a second before the police broke the door leading to the place they were in.

 

It was a long time before Kyuhyun saw the other again; months passed by and he almost forgot about the other until that night he entered the mansion; he passed by the garden and he frowned softly when he saw the man dressed completely in black; surrounded by almost seven guards.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to help but at the same time he didn’t. They weren’t enemies after all; but they weren’t allies as well. Shrugging off, Kyuhyun walked calmly towards the place the man he was looking for was; he opened every room one by one of that long and huge hall. He even took his time to admire the art hanging from there; probably worth millions. He didn’t hurry himself; because the other man was a distraction and he had no problems arriving to the main room.

 

But when he opened the door; Kyuhyun opened his eyes widely when he found the same man in black in there; panting lightly and still pointing his gun to the man death in the bed.

 

But it wasn’t what surprised Kyuhyun the most; it was the fact that the other man wasn’t wearing his mask, shades and cap; giving Kyuhyun the best view of his face. “Beautiful.” He mumbled and he would chuckle every time he remembers because that wasn’t exactly the best situation for him to say that.

 

The other man turned towards Kyuhyun in panic and Kyuhyun remembers those big and brown eyes that he loved ever since that second. Eunhyuk gasped at that time before turning around and escaping through the window.

 

That night Kyuhyun couldn’t get away the image of that man out of his mind; he would smile every time he remembered those eyes and he would unconsciously mumble ‘So beautiful,’ for himself.

 

Kyuhyun had believed the man was an angel; and he remembered the time he told that to Eunhyuk and the latter laughed at him bitterly. Kyuhyun laughed at himself as well; because having a gun pointed at a death man wasn’t exactly what he would call an angel’s doing.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to know more about the other; he wanted to see those red lips and pale skin again. He would feel disappointed because a few more months passed and he never found the man again. Sighing loudly; Kyuhyun walked through the streets of that rotten city.

 

And it was then, when he suddenly found the man he longed so much in front of him; just inches away. He gasped and he felt the other’s eyes on him even when he couldn’t see his eyes for the shades Eunhyuk was wearing.

 

They stayed there for minutes; no one was paying attention to them. Why would they? No one know what they did and it seemed more like a casual encounter; though Kyuhyun was wearing more formal clothes and Eunhyuk just in black. But again; it was a rotten world and neither Kyuhyun nor Eunhyuk minded it.

 

Kyuhyun took his hand to the other’s face softly and slowly; shaky because he was afraid the other would just disappear.

 

He was about to take the mask off when Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist softly and shook his head. Kyuhyun could feel the other’s shaky hands and he knew he was scared.

 

Kyuhyun gulped and backed away; taking Eunhyuk’s hand when the latter let go. “Come on.” He said dragging Eunhyuk away. “I’ll take you somewhere nice.” He said and he smiled when Eunhyuk didn’t oppose to his idea.

 

They arrived to a garden; not a park, but a garden. Eunhyuk looked around and smiled softly behind the mask.

 

“I bought it time ago.” Kyuhyun said as he dragged Eunhyuk to the only bench in there by a fountain’s side and under a huge tree. “We can relax here.” He smiled softly at Eunhyuk who just nodded.

 

They were now face to face; Kyuhyun tried once again and took away the cap Eunhyuk was wearing. He knew the other was hesitant as much as he was. Kyuhyun didn’t have the slightest idea of what he was doing or why was it. But he was sure he wanted to see the other’s eyes so badly; to see the other smile with those perfect lips f him.

 

A light brown hair was revealed and Kyuhyun smiled at the man in front of him; trying hard to make the other feel relaxed but knowing it was impossible because even he was nervous.

 

Once again with shaky hands; Kyuhyun proceed to take away the mask; not before smiling reassuring to the other. Kyuhyun felt his heart sank when he saw those red and plump lips of the other; he felt his heart beat faster and he held his breath when he saw the other biting his lower lip nervously; so many emotions hidden behind those accessories.

 

“Why do you hide?” Kyuhyun asked looking up to try to see Eunhyuk’s eyes.

 

“Because I’m a monster.” Eunhyuk said and Kyuhyun didn’t know what to feel at that time. He once thought that about himself but he had already accepted the fact and now he tried his best to just do whatever he wished to.

 

“Are you?” Kyuhyun asked. “The way I see it; you’re way too beautiful to be one.”

 

Eunhyuk chuckled and Kyuhyun’s heart beat went faster because he finally could get to see those lips curved up into a soft smile. “I’m not beautiful.” Eunhyuk said. “I’m horrible… I’m a monster”

 

Kyuhyun felt the sadness and rejection in those words; he felt how much pain those words carried and he wanted to erase that. “A beautiful monster then.” He concluded making the other gasp softly.

 

Kyuhyun gulped nervously before taking his hands and placing them by both sides of Eunhyuk’s head; aiming to take away the shades; he smiled at the latter when he grabbed his wrists with his shaky hands. “I-I…” Eunhyuk gulped nervously. “I’m… scared…” He admitted biting his lower lip and not allowing Kyuhyun to take his shades off.

 

“I know.” Kyuhyun said and he could feel the intense stare Eunhyuk was giving him. “And I won’t do anything if you don’t want me to.” He added making Eunhyuk relax slowly.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk and he gulped when he saw how the other let go of his hands; as if allowing him to continue; he saw how hard Eunhyuk was biting his lower lip and he didn’t know at that time why was he so scared.

 

Slowly; Kyuhyun took away the shades; revealing the most beautiful face he had ever seen in his whole life. They stared into each other’s eyes; Kyuhyun could sense the fear, the horror, the sadness, the pain behind Eunhyuk’s big eyes and he wished he could take that away.

 

Minutes passed; Eunhyuk was getting even more nervous; afraid that Kyuhyun saw through him, that he noticed how horrible he was, how many people’s souls he was carrying. He gulped when he saw Kyuhyun opening his mouth to speak and he bit his lower lip ever hardly; not realizing it was starting to bleed.

 

“Don’t.” Kyuhyun said looking down at Eunhyuk’s lips and making Eunhyuk gasp; finally realizing what he was doing out of his nervousness. He felt at Kyuhyun’s eyes and he couldn’t help but feel afraid of whatever Kyuhyun could see in him. “You’re even more beautiful of what I remembered.” Kyuhyun said after a few seconds and Eunhyuk looked at him in confusion.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled before caressing Eunhyuk’s cheek’s softly; making the other gasp in surprise and tense at Kyuhyun’s touch.

 

“Don’t hide anymore.” Kyuhyun spoke; finally making Eunhyuk relax softly. “Not in front of me.”

 

It was a long contest of staring in which neither of them won; because after a few minutes; their heart beats increased as Kyuhyun leaned closer; closing his eyes when his lips were just inches away from Eunhyuk’s; closing the distance and caressing Eunhyuk’s cheeks softly as he felt the other respond to his kiss slowly.

 

It was that spontaneous; their love was born like that and just like that. Because Eunhyuk felt Kyuhyun could see right through him and he didn’t need to explain himself; he found protection in Kyuhyun’s arms ever since the first day he found himself embraced by them.

 

Just in times like those; when Eunhyuk comes feeling down, craving for Kyuhyun to hug him and tell him everything was going to be okay; to make love to him giving him soothing words that would calm him down in an instant. Just because Kyuhyun had that power since the very first time they were together.

 

“I love you.” Kyuhyun would always repeat himself over and over again; the times it would be needed for Eunhyuk to completely catch the meaning of those words. “You’re the most beautiful creature in this world.”

 

Eunhyuk chuckled softly. “I love you too Kyuhyun.” He said as he cuddled against Kyuhyun’s chest.

 

Their relationship evolved into the perfect one; there was trust and there was love. Even when their bodies were with someone else; their souls were connected and always loyal. They worked together and Eunhyuk would leave all his ‘jobs’ to Kyuhyun unless there was Ryeowook connected; by then, Kyuhyun would understand and leave it to Eunhyuk.

 

They slept together that night; hot bodies crashing against each other and breaths synchronized into one.

 

That morning Kyuhyun left hesitantly, with a leaving weight in his chest; leaving a note for Eunhyuk to read; giving a peck in his lips and going towards where his boss was to receive the next orders.

 

Neither of them ever thought that day they would be asked to make the hardest decision ever in their lives.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


A/N: You guys are awesome!

thanks for waiting for this lame author to update! >///<

Fic request by eunhae_forever~

Finally the main plot will start to develop! :D

Thanks for reading!

Leave a lot of commets and subscribe a lot neh?

I LOVE YOUUUUUU! >///<