" Seat Mate"

" Seat Mate"

 

Student1: Plastic! She is just pretending to be nice
Student2: Using her charisma to be noticed.
 
-- C just looked at them and seated. Eventually, Ms. Yoon is picking a next student.
 
Ms. Yoon: Mr.                   , DongHyun.
 
-- DongHyun stood- up and walked in front.
 
DongHyun: Annyeong Haseyo! Chonun                     , DongHyun Imnida. I know you know me because I am the Varsity at the basketball team. Two words just judge me.
 
-- DongHyun walked back to his seat. . C looked at him felt disappointed to him.
 
Ms. Yoon: Ohookay. Introducing yourself is done. So let's have only a freetime, you can transfer seats. So you can know each other arraso. The teachers in the faculty have a meeting so behave.
 
-- The whole students shouted. The whole students turned up their seats.
 
C: Yah! Hotaru sshi did you know  who is my seatmate. . my seatmate is DongHyun he is the one . . 
Hotaru: The one that you almost bumped.? Aigooooooo..
C: Sshhhh, his manners are the same. tsk 
Hotaru: The varsity of the basketball team is your seatmate I'm sure you will talk to him and when you are more close, I'm sue you will fall in him.
C: Yah! Bwoyo? What are you saying, I will not talk to the guy like that. And I will not fall with guy like him I'm sure.We will not be close
Hotaru: You are popular. . so everyone wants to be close with you. And why are you not going to fall inlove with that kind of guy Demon eyes,
C: And I will not use my popular to be close with them. 
Hotaru: Really.?
C: Being rich made me famous here. I want to be popular if I will show my talents.
Hotaru: Well, will you show it?
C: I don't know. Actually I want to show them but I don't know why I can't show them.
 
-- The bell ringed
 
Ms. Yoon: Ok guys it's your breaktime please be back and don't be late
 
-- As Ms. Yoon Left, the students grabbed their  things. But when C is getting her things she saw a guy staring at her. She felt startled.
 
Hotaru: C sshi Kaja. .
C: Uh- Uh Ne.!
Hotaru: You seem bothered.?
C: The guy there he is staring me at me lately.
Hotaru: * Turns around ( finding the guy ) *  Where, we are the only persons here.
C: He's gone. Wooh. Kaje let's eat.
 
-- They headed to the cafeteria.
 
Hotaru: he line starts here, here is the tray.
C: Kamsahamnida.
 
-- After they grabbed their foods.
 
Hotaru: So who is your crush now.?
C: Bwoyo? I promise my self that I will never have a crush nor a boyfriend. Just focused on my studies.
Hotaru: How about your crush last 7th and 8th grade. S-se7en ? He is our classmate, did you not see him.?
C: So, Ok I have a little bit crush on him, but I never saw him earlier. So you you have a crush after your Ex- Crush?
Hotaru: Ne! I have, but I don't know his name yet. 
C: Well you better know it,
 
-- The bell ringed.
 
Hotaru: Kaja!!
 
-- They hurriedly go to their classroom. As they made made it. The 3  just seated in their seat. They don't usually know others. Suddenly DongHyun jest came in. C remained silent. But someone approached her.
 
Se7en: Annyeong Haseyo. Chonun Se7en imnida.
C: Annyeong Haseyo. Se7en.
 
-- DongHyun stared at them ( C doesn't know )
 
DongHyun: GoodLuck Bro . ;)
Se7en: Shut Up, DongHyun sshi.
C: Bwoyo?
 
-- # I can't Lie. I have a  crush on Se7en last school year.. I think he knows it, but not that obssesed to him. I know he doesn't like me.
 
Se7en:  So you are the girl in Sec 2- A right?
C: Ne! You?
Se7en: You. . . You forgot it don't you?