" Seat Mate"

" Seat Mate"

 

Student1: " She even more look good "
Student2: " Ne. I know her dress it's Tufan Kleins', and it's only limitted in Beverly Hills.
Student3: " I saw her sports car it's very shiny well polished. Lucky girl. "
 
-- Here in School I always ranked No# 1. At the most rich and Fashionista.  But I don't care about it. It .! But the student's here thinks that I am one of the bullies here, spoiled brat.Sorry but I am not one of them.
 
Hotaru: Yah, C sshi!!
C: HOTARU!! . . . How are you ? Long time no see
Hotaru: *Hugs*. . I'm fine, you? You're so gorgeous today. . they all looking at you.
C: I'm fine. You too.
Hotaru:  How's ypur summer?
C: One word EPIC.!
Hotaru: Weyo?
C: We go to Los Angeles in Beverly Hills. . I just Bought many things.
Hotaru: Really.
C: Ne! This is for you. It's Tufan Kleins' Limitted edition dress and Makerels' Shoes, it's in your favorite color Pink. Soom you how's summer.?
Hotaru: Gee! Kamsahamnida. We go to New Zealand. It's not exciting, we just go Hiking at mountains.
C: Bwoh? SPORTY I mean.
Hotaru: Kaja! Let's see the section list. I hope we are still Classamtes.
C: I hoope so
 
-- Hotaru and C walks towards the list.
 
C: Shin, C .. Shin,C, ahah Sec1- A.
Hotaru: Lee, Hotaru. . Lee, Hotaru Sec1- A
C: Kaja we will be late.
 
-- *# In this school I am very popular because of my Intellegience and fashions. I don't talk much to other students here. I used to talk on not Popular students. I am a quiet person.
 
Hotaru: Let's sit here.
 
-- But the students that sitting there started to stand- up
 
C: Bwoyo? Why you guys standing- up.?
Tiffany: Nothing, I do not know you! * Walks away *
Hotaru: She's weird
C: Yeah.
 
-- C and Hotaru seated. Exactly the bell ringed... Ms. Yoon enetered the class.
 
Ms. Yoon: Annyeong Haseyo. Chonun Yoon, Kim Imnida. I will be your adviser and I'm honored that you will be my Students. Before Introducing yourselves I will just arrange your seats in the way it supposed to be.
 
--*# This is Ms. Yoon, Kim I know her since 7th grade. All the info of her is from my Sister she is her Science sister. She said that she is Nice and Generous. She also said that she is single ready to mingle. She is 24 year old, looking for a right guy. She is also studying BS Biology. She also said that when her students have a problem just call her and she will comfort them and also lovelife. Well I think she is like our Elder sister. Can't wait to know her. ;)
 
-- Ms. Yoon, arranged their traditional seat. Until she called C.
 
Ms. Yoon: Ms. Shin, C you will sit there at the Left side of Mr. DongHyun
 
-- C walks directly to the said seat. Actually she didn't know who is her seatmate. She Doesn't care.
 
Ms. Yoon: Now that is your traditional seating arrangement. Now let me know about you guys.
 
-- Ms. Yoon calls a name randomly. . A minutes passed Ms. Yoon callsed C
 
Ms. Yoon: Ah, Ms. Shin, C
C: Bwoyo? M-me?
Ms. Yoon: Ne! Come here infront please.
 
-- C stood up, and walked at the front.
 
Ms. Yoon: Introduce yourself
C: * Vocalizing * ehem . . Annyeong Haseyo Chonun Shin, C imnida. I know most of you know me, but the truth is I din't Like ranking me up on a survey. I am Intellegient. 
 
-- Actually DonHyun look at her.
 
Ms. Yoon: What talents you have?
C: Uh, uh Nothing. * Goes back to her sit. *
Ms. Yoon: Well okay. Thank you.
 
-- When C heads back to her seat, she hears something whispering.