Promise

A Leap of Fate

 

 

A/N:deniseloveskey suggested the name Kayla! But apparently for this chapter, there's no name needed :|| 

So I'll be using the name next chapter :))))  Thanks again deniseloveskey heart

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 EXO members were all gathered at the back stage, they’re the next group to perform.

 

“Okay boys. We all worked hard for this!” Kris exclaimed.

“Let’s kick some !” Lay added.

“Yeah!” they all exclaimed with wide smiles on their faces.

“EXO?” one of the crew called out. All of the boys turned their heads towards him.

The man smiled, “You’re on.”

 

(A/N: So I decided to make them debut as EXO. No K or M, just EXO. We are one! Keep reading :P)

 

Twelve dashing boys occupied the stage. Loud screams echoed throughout the room. This is it, they’re living their dreams.

 

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one who care about me?

 

The members then faced the crowd, and to some reason Luhan’s eyes went directly to the door. Upon looking, his eyes widen. There you were, standing to watch him just in time.

“She’s here!” His mind exclaimed. “She’s here! She’s really here!” the smile on his face grew bigger and bigger that it almost reach his cute little ears.

“Okay Luhan, show her what you’ve got.” He smirked.

 

You watched their performance with your jaw dropping with their every move. They’re just.. so perfect! No flaws, no mistake! Pure perfection! You couldn’t move a muscle, Luhan was perfect in your eyes. He moved to the beat of the music perfectly, you’re glad you rushed just in time to see him perform. Your heart swells in proudness when they finished performing with a BANG. Everyone applauded, and there you were, jumping and clapping like every other fangirl.

 

“We are ONE! Annyeong haseyo EXO imnida!” The boys greeted everyone with a bow.

You looked at Luhan with loving eyes and he returned it with a wink. You gave him two thumbs up and he mouthed you a ‘Thank You’ while grinning ear to ear. The both of you were really happy and finally, EXO debuted successfully with a big BOOM.

 

They boys went off stage to be greeted by their proud manager. Hugging and shoulder tapping here and there, ‘Well done’ and ‘great job’ can be heard all over the room, but none of them mattered to Luhan. The moment he pulled out of their manager’s hug, he immediately sprinted out of the door and head somewhere else.

 

*

“Well I think that’s it.” You whispered to yourself before letting out a deep sigh. “It’s time to go ho—“ You were suddenly lifted from the ground with a tight hug from your back.

“Thank you. Thank you.” The voice muttered.

You immediately recognize whose voice it was. It was Luhan.

He then put you back to the ground, turning you around so that you could face him.

“Luhan.” You said, cupping his face. “You were amazing.”

“That was all for you.” He said, pulling you again for a hug. “Ho-how did you get here? Aren’t you suppose to head back home?” he asked with a knot.

You chuckled and pulled away. “Because of you, I missed my flight.” You squeezed his nose. “But.. I still have to catch up to rebook.” You said, your face turning sad again.

Yes you decided to miss the flight to see him on stage, but you still need to go. “I’m sorry, but I still have to go.”

Luhan simply nodded and gave you a faint smile, “But I’m really glad you made it to watch me.”

“Of course. Anything for you Luhan.” You responded.

“Okay. So I guess I have to get you back to the airport.” He said, scratching the back of his neck.

“No no no! It’s okay! I can go back myself. You can just go back to your group, I’m pretty sure you’ll celebrate with that awesome performance.” You exclaimed. He simply beamed with a smile.

“I insist.” He said.

“But—“

He silenced you with a kiss on the nose.

“Let’s go?” He then pulled your hand and both of you headed back to the airport.

*

It sure took a while when you finally convinced the flight agent to rebook your flight at 6 P.M, lying that you bumped into a sudden emergency causing you to miss your flight.

“I didn’t know you’re a good liar too.” Luhan joked.

“I’m not. It just comes in handy when it comes to situations like this.” He ruffled your hair and the both of you sat down.

It was already 5:15 and you only have a few minutes more.

“What do you want to do?” you asked him.

He reached for your right hand and held it with his. He smiled at you.

“This.” he said.

You raised a brow. “Hm?”

“I just want to hold you until the last minute.”

You gave him a faint smile and a quick peck on his forehead.

“Don’t do that.” He said, while looking down.

You frowned, “You don’t like me kissing you?”

He shook his head, “If you kiss me, you’re only making it hard for me to let you go.” He said in low voice, almost a whisper.

It struck your heart, you never thought that he’s that badly hurt of letting you go. “Lu Han.”

He looked at you, eyes b with crystal liquid.

“Please don’t cry while I’m gone. Promise me.” You requested, cupping his face.

“You know I can’t do that.” He responded.

“Please? For me?” you pleaded.

“Ugh. Stop doing that or else I can’t hold back anymore.” Luhan said to himself. “You’re so irresistible I may not be able to hold back myself to kiss you.” He said while looking at your eyes.

You gave him your sweetest smile. “Then don’t..”

Those were enough for Luhan to break the urge. He caught your lips with his, his hands locked at the back of your head. While kissing you, you felt liquid touching your cheek. Luhan was crying while his lips latched on yours. He couldn’t stop one tear roll out of his eye while savoring this sweet moment, this moment that you’re still in his arms.

 

“All passengers for flight J9489467 bound for _____, please proceed to gate 9 for boarding.”

 

Luhan pulled away the moment he heard your flight calling. “I guess it’s time for you to go.” He muttered.

You nodded and grabbed your bags and stood up.

Luhan walked you until you reached the line. You can see traces of tears threatening to fall from his eyes when he saw you hand your ticket and passport to the checker.

“I’ll wait for you.” He said for one last time.

You looked back at him and tried to flash your sweetest smile and nodded. You then raised your hand and waved goodbye before you fully disappeared from the gates.

The smile on Luhan’s face gradually disappeared.

 

“No matter the distance.. I’ll wait for you.. I promise..”

 

 

Kayla now left(And she won't be back anymore).

Hahahaha. Lol :P

Drop a comment please :)

 

 

And quick question!