Achluophobia (darkness phobia)

These Crazy Things

 

>    Anyong Hasaeyo Yoreubeun!!!! Here's the next chapter........Enjoy. ^_^   <
 
Tae-Min: (whisphers) Yaish! [looks away]
Yun-ah: Yah! Don't sleep here! This is a school not your house!
Tae-min: [moves closely to her face]
Yun-ah: [startled and feels awkward] yah, what's your problem?
Tae-min: Who are you to give orders?
Yun-ah: I am the president of the student council in this school. And as the President, I can see that you are violating the rules here.
Tae-min: I am very sorry pres. [looks away and smiles then  whisphers] so annoying. [stands up and leaves]
Yun-ah: Yah!!!! [Tae-min Disappears] Aish! Shinja!!! [was in form like she's gonna punch him]
 
 
Meanwhile, at the Lee residence..
Mr.Choi: [looks at the Lee family's photos and sees a girl in a familiar school uniform] So this is your daughter.
Mr.Lee: [smiles] Yes.
Mr.Choi: Dong-gil, Why are you being chased by those goons anyway?
Mr.Lee: Oh, About that...
Hyo-rae: [interupts] We weren't able to pay our rent, ajushi. The big man was our landlord.
Mrs.Lee: HYO-RAE! stop interuping an adults conversation. Go to your room.
Hyo-rae: [pouts] Ne. [Leaves]
Mr.Choi: I see. You know, Dong-gil, my son attends the same school as your daughter. What is her name?
Mrs.Lee: Lee-Yun-Ah.
Mr.Lee: Jeongmal?
Mr.Choi: [Nods] I wanted to help you, I can't think of any other choices. If i hire you, it would be suspicious if you get into my company easily. If, i just give you money then, my money-hungry relatives will start a rumor and gets angry at me and my familly  then the whole incident would get bigger again.
Mr.Lee: Oh, yeah. Then that means..
Mr.Choi: Yes, there'll be an early exchange.
Mr.Lee: Just like before when we played a game and you started betting. Then, what is it?
Mr. Choi: Let's arrange a marriage for the two kids, this way i can always help you...
Mrs.Lee:[Shocked]
Mr.Lee: [stares at his wife] Let me talk about it with my wife first... we'll tell you if we have decided.
Mr.Choi: Okay [looks at his watch] Looks like I have to go. I've got a meeting today. [gave him his calling card.] Just call me when you have decided. [leaves]
 
Yun-ah: [came running, and saw the man who came out of their house. She bowed to him as a sign of respect to elders.] Anyong hasaeyo.
Mr.Choi: [Nods and smiles] Anyong, you're Yun-ah?
Yun-Ah: Ne, ajushi.
Mr.Choi: I'm Choi Min Hyuk. I'm your father's childhood friend.
Yun-ah: Uh, Manaso Bangapsupneeda! [bows again]
Mr.Choi: Aigoo...This kid is really too polite....
Mr.Lee: [went out] Min-Hyuk, take care.
Mr.Choi: Ne. [to Yun-ah] I'll get going then, Nice to meet you...
Yun-ah: [bows as Mr.Choi pass by her]
 
Mr.Choi's car left....
Yun-ah: [realizes Mr.Lee] Appa..
Mr.Lee: Yun-ah, Why are you here?
Yun-ah: Uh, I forgot my comb- uh no. I mean my journal.. Mianhe, Appa.
Mr.Lee: Oh, Okay. Go get it then. You might get late for your  next class.
Yun-ah: [nods] hm, Ne. [smiles]
 
Meanwhile, inside the student council's room...
 
Ji-sung: [secretary] (*sigh*) Aigoo.. Shinja!!! There's nothing to do here anymore.. when Hyung is not here.
Yun-ji: [auditor] Yah! Stop That....But...What's this? I heard that oppa has a replacement already.
Ji-sung: (*Shocked*) Jinja? Our new vice president?
Yun-ji: O, Ne.
[Suddenly, the adviser of the student council came in with  Tae-min]
Ji-sung and Yun-ji: [both stands up and bows] Anyong Hasaeyo Saesongnim!
Teacher Chae-mi: Ji-sung, Yun-ji, meet your new vice president, Choi-Tae-Min.
Tae-Min: [Bows] (speaks in english) Nice to meet you.
Teacher Chae-mi: (smiles) don't worry. He's actually a korean. His family just transfferred here.
Yun-ji: [looks at her teacher] Jinja? [Looks at Tae-min and bows] Oh, Bangapsupneeda, chonun Yun-Ji imnida.
Ji-sung: Bangapsupneeda,chonun Ji-sung-ah imnida.
Teacher Chae-mi: Please be nice to him. [remembers something] Aigoo, you should meet the President of the student council.
Tae-min: (*smiles*)  Maybe later... (Looks at his watch) i've got to go... my class will start in a minute.
Teacher Chae-mi: oh, okay. Anyong...
Yun-ji and Ji-sung: Anyong vice pres....
Tae-min: [leaves]
Yun-ji: I wonder where yun-ah went?
 
After Class....Ji-sung , Min-soo and a group of students(including Yun-ah) were chatting....
Ji-sung: Yun-ah, c'mon. It'll be fun.
Yun-ah: No Thanks. 
Min-soo: Please?
Gae-eul: C'mon unnie!
Jin-kuk: We'll just visit that old house. And don't worry, it's not that scary. Unless...
Yun-ah: I SAID NO! N-O, NO!
Min-soo: Yun-ah...
Ji-sung: Chin-gu..
Gae-eul: Un-nie....yah... are you....scared? [Dae-hyun heard it as she pass their way]
Yun-ah: huh? me? scared? no way? not even in the dark. Its just that...I'm busy tonight. Mianae [bows to them] 
Min-soo: jinjayo?
Yun-ah: Of Course! [stands up and leaves]
Ji-sung: I Knew it. Yun-ji Noona was right! Yun-ah has Achluophobia (darkness phobia).
Dae-hyun: [to herself] so, that girl is scared of the dark.
Yun-ji: [approaches Gae-eul] Chingu! We have soccer practice tonight.
Gae-eul: Jinjayo? well then, I'll go get changed. [takes her bag and leaves]
Yun-ji: [sees Dae-hyun] O, Dae-Hyun-ssi. You too.
Dae-hyun: Huh? oh, Ne. Kaja?
Yun-ji: [smiles and nods]
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Yun-ah went to the student council's room...
Yun-ah: Anyong hasaeyo,Yoreubeun!
All: Anyong President!!!
Yun-ah: Okay, Let's start the meeting...
Mi-Young: Wait, Pres. Our new vice president is not yet here....
Ji-sung: Mworago? Oh, yeah. he said tomorrow he'll come.
Yun-ah: Let's just finish this meeting so that we can go home early.
All: Ne!
 
That night...Yun-ah came home...
Yun-ah: I'm home!
Hyo-rae: Unnie!
Yun-ah: Where's omma and appa?
Hyo-rae: They went to meet a friend...
Yun-ah: Again? (*sigh*)
Hyo-rae: Oh! Unnie, want to eat some ice-cream?
Yun-ah: Okay, Sure...
 
Meanwhile...inside a restaurant.
Mr.Choi: So, have you decided?
Mrs. Lee: We are fine with it but, the problem is our daughter.
Mr.Lee : Please, give us more time before we tell it to her.
Mr.Choi: I see...
Mrs.Choi: Of course, we can wait. We haven't told our son yet either.
Mr.Lee: Well, That's good to know.
 
After dinner...they left...
At Lee residence...
Hyo-rae: Welcome back!
Mrs.Lee: Did you two ate dinner already?
Yun-ah: Ne!
Mrs. Lee: Okay, Let's go to bed already.
Yun-ah: uh, omma, can I talk to Appa for a minute?
Mrs.Lee: [Looked at her husband and nods. Then Leaves.]
Yun-ah: Appa, Can I ask you a question?
Mr.Lee: Hm? Sure. Of course you can. What is it?
Yun-ah: You aren't arranging any marriage for me are you?
Mr.Lee: No, Of course not. You're too young to get married. [Laughs] Why do you say so? [LIE]
Yun-ah: N-nothing. Maybe I'm just imagining things.
Mr.Lee: Oh, Okay, well then, goodnight. [Yun-ah nods and then he left]
Yun-ah: Whew! Good. I was so afraid that i might become like the girl in that drama i've watched 5 years ago. Now I understand that wishing without thinking is really bad. Well, I'll go to bed now and forget about everything. Ne?
[went to her room and slept]
 
 
The next day at the student council's room...
 
Yun-ah: Ji-sung-ah, please tell all the members of the student council to inform the homeroom president of each section that they should give me their report on what they're planning for the school festival. I won't be able to attend the meeting this afternoon.
Ji-sung: Arisso. I'll do it very well this time. Uh, pres. is it because of your practice today?
Yun-ah: [nods] hm, ne.
Ji-sung: Well, goodluck pres. Fighting!
Yun-ah: [smiles] Gomawoyo.
 
Later, that afternoon, the practice started but Tae-min haven't come yet.
Teacher Hyun-so: Okay, Yun-ah, you can just watch us while waiting for your partner. I know you are a fast learner and you can learn from just watching.
Yun-ah: Okay... I guess..
Teacher Hyun-so: Okay, Let's start. And...one, two, three (the music start and they were dancing perfectly at the same time when suddenly Tae-min came)
 
Tae-min: Miane, saesongnim. I was just doing some business at the Student council. [bows to teacher Hyun-so.]
Teacher Hyun-so: Is that so? Then why is the president here, earlier than you are?
Yun-ah: Uh, [interrupts] Actually, saesongnim, I left some work at the student council before i came here. Wait a minute.... Are you the new Vice President?
[looks at him] You Again?!
Tae-min: You? [both stares at each other in shock]
Teacher Hyun-so: Okay, if that's the case, then let's start the practice.
[So they started to practice. "Fianneese Waltz]
(While the Music is playing)
Teacher Hyun-so: Tae-min, look at your partner...
 
After practice, they all went home except for Yun-ah and Tae-min...
Yun-ah: [Was about to go]
Tae-min: yah, Yun-ah-ssi...
Yun-ah: [turns around] Mwo?! [clears throat] waeyo?
Tae-min: It's already dark, where are you going?
Yun-ah: To the student council's room... I've got so many things to do... I think I should bring home the reports.
Tae-min: Really? At this kind of time? Okay. [Leaves]
Yun-ah: Jinja, this guy is really-AISH!
 
That night...
Hyo-rae: [Excitedly] Omma, that dress looks pretty!!!
Mrs.Lee: Really? [lifts up the beautiful dress] This is for your unnie. We will be meeting your father's friend again.... Yours is inside your room...
Hyo-rae: Jinja?
Mrs.Lee: Ne. And it's your favorite color.
Hyo-rae: Yey! [runs to her room]
[Yun-ah came]
Yun-ah: I'm home. [took off her shoes and left it at the doorstep. Then wears her slippers] Omma,[her mother approaches her]
Mrs.Lee: Yun-ah, we'll be seeing your father's friend again. I'll tell you why later. But right now you have to change into this. [Gave her the dress and pushed her to her room]
 
After that, they went to chae-go restaurant where they were suppose to meet the Choi family..inside the restaurant...
Mr. Choi: Welcome Miss Yun-ah. 
Yun-ah: [confused but bows to him] uh, anyong hasaeyo, ajushi.
Mr.Choi: (smiles) Oh, please have a seat while we wait for our son.
[everyone sits except for Yun-ah]
Yun-ah: Uh, omma i'll just go to the restroom for a minute.
Mrs.Lee: Sure. [Yun-ah leaves]
 
Meanwhile, inside the restroom...
Yun-ah: [washes her hands while staring at the mirror] What is the important matter tonight that we all still have to meet them? [suddenly her phone rang] Yoboseyo?
Yunji: Chingu! It's Yun-ji... Gae-eul got sprained!
Yun-ah: Mworago?! But what about your practice?
Yunji: I don't know, but right now we need to take her to the hospital. I can't carry her. Coach left already and he didn't know about it.
Yun-ah: Alright, I'l be there. I'll ask permission first.
Yun-ji: Gomawo, chingu. [hungs up]
 
 
She went out of the restroom and approaches her parents...
 
Yun-ah: Uh, Omma, Appa, I'll be back, I'll just need to bring Gae-eul to the hospital. She got sprained and were not able to get up.
Mr.Lee: Wel,....Uhm...
Mrs.Choi: (smiles) It's okay...
 
Suddenly...
Tae-min: Mom, sorry I'm late.
Mrs.Choi: Oh, Great. Tae-min can go with you...
Yun-ah: (confused and turns around to look at the guy who just came) Tae-min?
Tae-min: (acts friendly) Oh, Pres. What-why are you here?
Yun-ah: My parents came here to-[looks at her parents]
Mrs.Choi: Tae-min, please accompany Yun-ah... She's going to bring her friend to the hospital.
Tae-min:(looks at his mom) Huh? (Looks at Yun-ah) Why?
Yun-ah: Gae-eul,...Got sprained..
Tae-min: Alright (to his mom) we'll be right back...
 
Meanwhile at the school...soccer field....
Gae-eul: ah! AH! ah!....It hurts...
Yun-ji: Wait a little bit longer...Yun-ah will come...
 
At the school's hallway leading to the soccer field...
Yun-ah: [runs, took off her shoes and runs faster]
Tae-min: Where are they?
Yun-ah: [Nervous] At the soccer field....
Tae-min: [stares at her]
 
At the soccer field....Dae-hyun came with their coach....
Dae-hyun: Yah! Gae-eul-ah! You're so careless, we still have practice tomorrow....
Coach Hwan-hyuk: Good thing Dae-hyun called me. (lifts Gae-eul)
Gae-eul: (Stares at Coach Hwan-hyuk) Coach....(looks away)
Coach Hwan-hyuk: C'mon, let's take you to the hospital....
Gae-eul: ne. (they both left except for Dae-hyun and Yun-ji)
Yun-ji: Omo! What about Yun-ah??? But still, i have to come with Gae-eul. (leaves)
Dae-hyun: So, that brat is here. (she approached the circuit breaker and shuts it down. All the lights are out and she her flashlight.) I know that girl won't be able survive the dark. (leaves)
 
When Yun-ah reached the soccer field, she got out of control....
Yun-ah: Gae-eul??? Yun-ji??? Where are you?
[Tae-min came]
Tae-min: Yun-ah...(sees everything so dark) why is it so dark here?
Yun-ah: Guys! this isn't funny. Where are you? (teary eyed) Yah! stop foolin' around.
Tae-min: Yun-ah-ssi!
Yun-ah: (sniffs) Tae-min-ssi, I'm here..(sniffs, kneels down, doesn't know where to go) Tae-min-ssi...
Tae-min: (approaches the voice) I'm here. (reached her)
Yun-ah: (*sniffs*)
Tae-min: Yah, are you-crying?
Yun-ah: Aniya. (sniffs)
Tae-min: Are you scared of the dark?
Yun-ah: (sniffs)
 
Meanwhile at the entrance to the soccer field...
Janitor(old man): Omo, why is this has been shut down? (turns it on) Aish. Those kids has been playing with this kids again... I'll show them tomorrow....
 
At the soccer field...The lights again...
Yun-ah & Tae-min: (both stares at each other)
Tae-min: (saw Yun-ah's face for the first time) You're eyes...
Yun-ah: (sniffs) I told you, I'm not crying. [They were still in their positions with their faces an inch away from each other. Yun-ah got up]
Tae-min: [stood up and took off his coat. Put it on her] It's cold. (looks away)
Yun-ah: Thanks. (smiles) Let's go back.
Tae-min: (his phone rang. He picked it up and answers it) Yoboseyo?
Mr.Choi: Tae-min, Yun-ah left her phone. Her friend called and said that she's already in the hospital. Their coach will take care of her.
Tae-min: Oh, Arisso...We'll get going then...(hungs up)
Yun-ah: Who's that?
Tae-min: My father.  You forgot your phone, haven't you?
Yun-ah: oh, uh. Ne.
Tae-min: I guess Gae-eul's coach took care of her.
Yun-ah: Oh....I see.... Let's go back then...
Tae-min: Yeah, Let's go...
Yun-ah: (took one step) Ah!
Tae-min: Yah, What's wrong? (looks at her right knee) You're wounded.
Yun-ah: (gives a fake smile) Aniya,I'm alright. (Tae-min lifts her) Yah, What do you think you're doing?
Tae-min: I can't let you walk like this...
 
While they were walking, a member of the news paper club caught them and took a picture of them...
Girl#3: OMO! this is great news! (leaves)
 
Meanwhile at the drugstore...
Yun-ah: ah! ah! ah!...
Tae-min: You're so clumsy... (put a band aid on her right knee) Next time you should be more careful.
Yun-ah: Ne, appa!
Tae-min: Yah, why call me Appa?
Yun-ah: Because you're like one, scolding me like a father does, yesh. (pouts)
Tae-min: Well, okay baby girl. Let's go back.
 
 
At the restaurant...
Mr.Choi: I guess those two are doing pretty well.
Mrs.Choi: Should we tell them when they get back? 
Yun-ah: Tell us what?
Tae-min: Mom?
Mrs.Lee: (stood up) Yun-ah, you and Tae-min will be getting married.
Yun-ah & Tae-min: What?! (looks at each other)
 
 
 
>    Mianae Yoreubeun, I got this one late. I got a problem with my internet connection. Anyways, post your comments please. And Mianae for posting a long chaper like this. For the next chapter....I think I should just take it easy with the story writing. ^_^ *<
Omo, isn't she pretty?