Wishing Carelessly

These Crazy Things

 

 
~Anyong haseyo Yoreubeun, I’m just a newbie. I’m still starting to write stories, so, sorry if I have wrong grammar (If there really is). Anyway, I hope you’ll enjoy reading it! ^_^ ~
 
It’s 10:11 p.m., Hyo-rae the T.V inside her room.
 
Hyo-rae: Unni! Yah! [Kicking her sister beside her] Wake Up! It’s time! It’s time!
Yun-ah: Uh,….(wakes up and *yawns*) Oh great! My favourite drama is on!
 
*Hyo-rae = age 4
*Yun-ah = age 10
 
Hyo-rae: Unni! You really looked-like the girl on the drama.
Yun-ah: Oh? Jinja? She’s more like a Cinderella…
Hyo-rae: Unni, is there a real Cinderella that exists today?
Yun-ah: Aniyo,  I don’t think so… [They both became very silent as they watched the last part. When it ended, she turned off the T.V](*Sigh*) Oh, I wish I could be like her someday….
[Knock! Knock!]
Mrs. Lee:[From Outside] I hope you two are already sleep after watching that drama. Go to sleep okay?
Hyo-rae & Yun-ah: Ne, Omma!
 
After 5 years…
(Alarm ringing)
[Yun-ah lazily pushed the button to stop the ringing of the alarm]
Yun-ah: [wokes up and stretched her arms] (yawns) Aigoo,aigoo. Ah, my shoulders. [touches her right shoulder] Ah, it hurts…Hyo-rae, wake up, (Shakes her sister) Aigoo, what time is it?
[looks at the clock] Mwo?! Ottoeke! Ottoeke! Aigoo! It’s 8:00 a.m… Hyo-rae, wake up!
Hyo-rae: [wakes up and slowly opens her eyes] Waeyo?
Yun-ah: We have to clean up the house. Halbuji’s death anniversary is today!
Hyo-rae: Jinja? [checks her schedule notebook] Aigoo! Ottoeke! [both went out of their room]
Yun-ah: I’ll start in the kitchen, you start in the living room…
Hyo-rae: Ne. [leaves to get cleaning materials]
Yun-ah: [went inside the kitchen and realizes the envelops on the table] Huh? What’s this? [sees it’s all the bills that’s not been paid for three months] Mwo?
[Mrs. Lee came in]
Mrs. Lee: [sees her daughter holding the envelops] Why are you holding this? [snatches it from her]
Yun-ah: Omma…Why are there many notices?
Mrs. Lee: Your father stopped working.
Yun-ah: Mworago? Aigoo! This can’t be-! Why did you let him?
Mrs. Lee: Yun-ah, Not today. Please respect your grandfather’s death anniversary. [Leaves and went to her room.]
Yun-ah: Om-ma…
 
After cleaning, they all started the ceremony (a sign of respect to elders who died)
 
After the ceremony, Yun-ah went out of the house.
Yun-ah: What’s this?! How can I go to college next year?
[her father followed her]
Mr. Lee:  Mianhe, Yun-ah. [tears fell from his eyes]
Yun-ah: Appa…
Mr. Lee: Please forgive me…[embraces her]
Yun-ah: Appa, it’s okay….it’s just that, [embraces her tightly] Okay, Appa, you can let go now…(struggling) choking not breathing…
Mr. Lee: [let goes] well, I got to find a better job soon..
Yun-ah:Goodluck, Appa. I hope you will..
 
That night..Yun-ah went to the convenient store to buy some ice cream for dessert…
Jin-sae: Welcome,..[reading magazine]
Yun-ah: good evening, unnie!
Jin-Sae: Oh, Yun-ah [Stops reading magazine and place it on the table beside the cash register.] You’re in luck, we have your favourite today.
Yun-ah: Jinja? Cookies and cream?
Jin-sae: [Nods] Ne. Wait I’ll get it for you.
Yun-ah: Make it two, please. [Jin-sae leaves]
 
*Reporter: [T.V Breaking News] The owner of Dae-gun Company, Mr. Choi-Min-Hyuk, Just came from his trip in US with his sons and his wife.
 
Jin-Sae: [came back with the ice cream] Aigoo, They’re back.
Yun-ah: Who are they?
Jin-sae: Oh, the owner of the Dae-gun Company. That reminds me, you’ve got a free manga this week. [gives her]
Yun-ah: O! [Bows to Jin-sae] Gomawoyo, unnie!
Jin-sae: it’s hadashi da bara wo fume.
Yun-ah: Omo! My Favourite and the latest volume. Nomu nomu nomu Kamsahmnida Unnie!!!
Jin-sae: Welcome. Oh! The ice cream costs 300 won.
Yun-ah: [gave her the payment] oh, here…Anyong! [Leaves]
Jin-sae: Kamsahmnida! [Waves at Yun-ah as she leaves]
 
The next day.. the family was having their breakfast…suddenly, there was a knock from the door…
[Knock, Knock, Knock]
Mr. Lee: I’ll get it [opens the door] Doo-goo-[sees the four men] what can I do for you?
Man#1: Mr. Lee, we’re to take your payment for the rent.
Mr. Lee: But- [the four men went inside the house and stick red sticky notes on the things owned by the family] Please, stop it. Please, Just give me a week.
Man#1:  Okay, but if you can’t pay me in a week, we have to take everything that’s yours or you could just pack up and leave this house…[The four men left]
Mr. Lee: [sat in shock]
Yun-ah: [sat beside her father] Appa..[pats her father’s shoulder] Don’t worry, I’ll help you find a way to pay our debts.
Mr. Lee: [embraces her]
Afterwards, she waited for the bus and went to school… while walking, a man riding a bike was rushing on the way….It’s Ji-sung..
Ji-sung: Make way! Make way! Excuse me! [stopped in front of Yun-ah] Chingu!
Yun-ah: Ji-sung? What’s the rush?
Ji-sung: saesongnim said he wants to talk to me…Oh, See you later, I have to go, anyong! [Rushes inside the campus. Minsoo came.]
Min-soo: Omo, Was that Ji-sung?
Yun-ah: [nods] Hm-mm. Waeyo?
Min-soo: oh, nothing. I just thougt he was riding a motorcycle, he’s fast.
Yun-ah: Kaja?
Min-soo: [Nods]
 
Inside the Classroom…
 
Teacher Gin-hae: So the formula to find get the standard form is…[continues to discuss]
 
Girl#1: [to girl#2] Let’s throw it to her.
[the two girls on both sides of Yun-ah kept on throwing crumpled papers to her]
Yun-ah: [Can’t hold it anymore, stands up and shouts] Yah! Hajimalago! What do you think you’re doing?
All: [Silence and stares at her]
Teacher Gin-hae: Lee-Yun-Ah-ssi
Yun-ah: Mianhe, saesongnim.
Teacher Gin-hae: GO TO THE LIBRARY NOW!!!!
[some students giggled, she went to the library]
 
Librarian: O, Yun-ah, why the sad face?
Yun-ah: I’ve been… set up again… uh, Unnie, is there a new book I could borrow?
Librarian: oh, yeah…There are new ones over there. [points to a section]
Yun-ah: Gomawoyo, Unnie. [leaves]
Librarian: [smiles] Enjoy reading. Anyway, there’s a strange book there that’s been delivered… you can take it. [Yun-ah disappears] oh, I hope she heard me..
 
While looking for a book to read, Yun-ah found the strange book the librarian was talking about. So she took it. It was tittled “Make Your Wish”. The book contains a necklace.
(picture)
 
Yun-ah: wow, it looks so pretty. [put it back] I shouldn’t take it. Maybe someone  lost this. [Leaves] I wish I could find a way to help my family. [Suddenly the book fell and the diamond from the necklace disappeared. A man was about to come and pick it up when Yun-ah picked it up first.] Mianhe my fault.
Man: You should’ve been more careful, you might have destroyed these bookshelves.
Yun-ah: As if I did it on purpose.
Man: [stares at her and leaves]
Yun-ah: aish! This man is really-…[leaves]
 
That night, Hyo-rae realizes her older sister almost ate all their food…
Mrs. Lee: aigoo, eat slowly, you might choke.
Hyo-rae: Yah! Unnie! That’s mine! [Snatches the grilled beef strips with the use of chopsticks] 
Yun-ah: Aigoo, Mianhe.
Mrs. Lee: What’s happening to you?
Yun-ah: There was just this person who just pissed me earlier.
Hyo-rae: No wonder you’ re eating like you haven’t eaten in a week.
Yun-ah: where’s appa?
Hyo-rae: He said he’s going to find his friend.
Yun-ah: which one? Form his work?
Hyo-rae: I think so.
Yun-ah: The one who betrayed him. He used appa’s name. [leaves]
Hyo-rae: Unnie!- Ottoeke?
Mrs. Lee: Omo! Let’s call your father. [stands up and went to her room]
Hyo-rae: Omma, let me have seconds. [gives her bowl to her mother]
 
Meanwhile at the bus stop…
Yun-ah: Appa!
Mr.Lee: Yun-ah, why are you here?
Yun-ah: What are you doing?
Mr.Lee: I Have to ask him, why did he do that?
Yun-ah: Appa…please…stop it..
Mr. Lee: (stares at her) Aish! Alright… Let’s go home… or how about we drink coffee first…
Yun-ah: hmmm…(thinks) Let’s go to that coffee shop…(points to the Masters and mistresses coffe shop)
Mr.Lee: Okay.
 
When they went in, Yun-ah was so shocked to see a beautiful coffee shop…
Maid: Welcome, mistress, master  (bows)
Butler: please let me take you to your table…
[Suddenly Mr. Lee’s phone rang]
Mr. Lee: [gave his wallet to his daughter] Your mom is calling, wait me. Order already. I’ll be back. [leaves]
Yun-ah: Aigoo…
Butler: [leads her] This way, mistress.. [Yun-ah nods and follows him]
Maid#2: [approaches her] May I take your order m’lady?
Yun-ah: one black coffee and one cappuccino.
Maid#2: Okay please wait. [leaves]
Yun-ah: [Realizes the stuff toy teddy bear with a locket on the counter] Uh, excuse me, what’s that on the counter?
Butler: That’s the stuff toy that we give the couples who joins our competition held here.
Yun-ah: oh, I see.
Butler: excuse me madame [bows and leaves]
Yun-ah: [looks around]
Maid#2: [put the cappuccino on the table] here you go, ma’am, enjoy. [bows]
Yun-ah: [gave her the payment] Gomawo. [the maid leaves. She took a sip from her cappuccino.] what’s taking him so long? [ she stood up and accidentally hit the cappuccino with her hand. A man passed by and the cappuccino spilled on his shirt.]
Man: AISH!
Butler: [comes back] Omo, young master.
Yun-ah: jeongsimnida. [looks at the man] YOU! [points at him]
Man: YOU!
Butlers and maids: [stares at them]
Butler: Aigoo.. o_O [stares at them in astonishment.]
Man: you, you’re such a careless person!
Yun-ah: I told you it was an accident. Don’t worry, I’m about to leave anyway. You’re really annoying. Of all the persons, why is it that it’s always you that I meet in a wrong place and at a wrong time. [ leaves]
Man: [looks at his shirt] AISH! [looks at her as she leaves] Yah! You have to pay for this! It’s expensive you know! [Kicks a chair]
 
Meanwhile, outside the shop..
Yun-ah: Aish! I really want to slap him, ANIYO! Next time, I should punch him! That should teach him a lesson.
[Mr. Lee approaches her]
Mr. Lee: Oh, Yun-ah, What's wrong?
Yun-ah: Appa, their coffee tastes really really really bad today.
Mr. Lee: Jeongmal? I thought that's your favorite place.
Yun-ah: Ne. But I think they changed today. Kaja?
Mr. Lee: Okay. Let's go.
 
After three days, Yun-ah's father still haven't found a job... Meanwhile, in school, at P.E class..
Teacher Hyun-so: Okay, class, we'll be having a practicum next week and three student in this section will perform on stage. their partner will be from class A. Since I haven't decided on who will be those students, I will let five persons pick on these three cards [Shows the cards to the class] These cards has a picture of roses and white flowers. The persons who picked the roses will be the ones who'll be performing. Now, let me call on Dae-hyun, Min-soo, Gae-eul, Hae-young and....Yun-ah.
Yun-ah: (startled) Mwo? [Min-soo pulled her]
Min-soo: Told you, you can dance.
Yun-ah: [shook her head and made and x mark with her arms] Aniyo, I've got two left feet.
Min-soo: [Looks at her and smiles]
The five picked a card...
Teacher Hyun-so: Now, Show me your cards. [ The three of them Showed their cards. Dae-Hyun have the rose and Hae-young and Min-soo have white flowers.] Gae-eul, Yun-ah, please show me your cards. [Gae-eul shows her] Yun-ah, please.
Yun-ah: (pouts) [shows her card to Teacher Hyun-so]
Teacher Hyun-so: That's good, you two got roses. [let them pick three pieces of papers]
Gae-eul: Saesongnim, What's this?
Teacher Hyun-so: It's the name of your partner. [the three of them opened it] Later, send me the names of your partner.
Gae-eul, Yun-ah and Dae-hyun: Ne!
Teacher Hyun-so: Okay, Class dismissed.
 
Lunchtime, at the school cafeteria..
Yun-ji: Yah, Do you guys know that there's a new student here in our school?
Gae-eul: Ani.
Min-soo: (snaps her finger) Oh, the boy from class A.
Yun-ji: Ne. Oh, Before i forgot, Yah! Yun-ah, what's the name of your partner?
Yun-ah: Hm? Uh, Choi-tae-min
Min-soo: You've got to be kidding me.
Gae-eul: Omo! Unnie, you're so lucky! [Thumbs Up]
Yun-ah: Waeyo?
Yun-ji: Aigoo.. You don't know him?
Yun-ah: Doo-goo?
Min-soo: Tae-min, the son of Chairman Choi?
Yun-ah: So?
Min-soo: He's the transferee student. And your partner for the performance.
Yun-ah: stop talking nonesense..
Gae-eul: Unnie, do you want to eat ice cream after lunch?
Yun-ah: Ne. Min-soo, Yun-ji, Do you want to come?
Min-soo and Yun-ji: Ne.
Yun-ah: [smiles] We have two hours of lunchtime. That should be enough.. We can go anywhere we want today.
Min-soo: Aigoo... Mianhe, after eating I don't think I will be able to join you. I have singing lessons-       .. I mean practice today.
Yun-ji: Aigoo, ottoekhe? Me too. I've got soccer practice with Gae-eul.
Gae-eul: Mianhe, Unnie.
Yun-ah: Oh.....that's okay...I guess.
 
Meanwhile, Mr. Lee was being chased by four men again... He ran towards the street almost bumped by a car. Luckily, the Traffic light went red. A man from the car went out and  approaches him.
 
Man: Mianhe, Kwenchanayo?
Mr. Lee: [stands up] Ne, I'm alright....[Looks at him] Min-hyuk?
Mr. Choi: Dong-gil?
Man#1: [saw Mr. Lee] There he is! [ran and chases him]
Mr. Lee: Ottoekaji? They're coming.
Mr. Choi: Get in the car. [they both went inside and the car leaves]
Man#1: [tries to chase but fails] AISH!
 
At Kyunghee University... at the rooftop...
Yun-ah: (*sigh*) How should I help my family? Ottoekaji? (pauses)Aigoo... [Messes her hair] Aish! [Her phones rings. She picked it up and answers.] Yoboseyo?
Hyo-rae: Unnie, it's your lunchtime right? Please come home immediately. There's a stranger inside our house.
Yun-ah: Okay, [Hungs up] Who could be that stranger? [Shook her head and pouts] Aigoo, Why do I have so many problems today?! [Turns around and was about to go but accidentally stumbles. When she stood up, she saw a man sleeping] Omo! Why does this person sleeps here? This is a school not a house. [stares closely at the man, realizing that he was the one who pisses her] Omo!! [blinks her eyes]
 
(Play this video before you finish reading) 
 
Tae-min: [Wokes up and stares straight at her eyes]
Yun-ah: Neo-ra-go.....
 
 
Cliff Hanger!!!! hehe.... did you like it??? Your comments please!!! thanks for reading!!! >_<