We Need To Stop Her

♦My SHINee World♦

"Mm, so good!" Seb said, full of fairy bread. "Nothing better than fairy bread, I swear..."

G.O, Seb and Sylvie were in a park, eating lunch together. It was Saturday, and the sun was shining down on them happily.

"Today's going to be a great day. I can feel it." Sylvie said, breathing in the warm air.

Ring Ring~

"That's me." Sylvie said, reaching for her phone. Seb leaned closer to G.O.

"Have you ever noticed that she always says 'That's me' whenever her phone rings?"

G.O nodded, giggling.

Sylvie didn't get time to say anything into her phone before the person on the other end finished and hung up. She looked at G.O and Seb, who were still giggling, and felt tears form in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" G.O asked, realising the situation.

"That was my mum. She heard about how we're moving schools and wasn't happy,"

"And..." Seb said, gesturing for Sylvie to continue.

"She pulled me out of the SHINettes."

They froze. This was bad. Very bad. They were moving schools, and now Sylvie was pulled out, they probably wouldn't see her as much anymore. And all of the songs and dances they had learnt up until now were worthless with only four people.

"Wait. Can she even do that? This is ed up..." Seb muttered.

"No profanities, Seb. Listen, Sylvie, maybe if you could convince your mum-"

Sylvie shook her head. "No. Once my mum has made up her mind, that's that." Sylvie stood up.

"Wait, Sylvie, this can't be the end. Keep trying!" G.O said as she and Seb stood up as well.

"I'm sorry, this is it. She doesn't want me anywhere near you guys anymore. Goodbye Georgina, Siobhan."

Sylvie turned and walked away. G.O went to run after her, but stopped when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Let her go, we can try and solve this later. But for the moment, we need to tell Lee and Nia."

"I've got a good idea who can help us here, too."

"SHINee?"

"Exactly."