Start

Hello Baby: Super Daddies, EXO-K

It is early in the morning and the boys of EXO K are getting waked up by their manager for the start of the day. The cameraman enters one of the rooms where there was a bunk bed; the camera zooms in on the leader sleeping on the bottom bunk bed. His mouth is slightly open and he is hugging his body pillow tightly. The camera then focuses on the top bunk bed where the group’s rapper is sleeping, he has an eye mask on and his earphones are plugged in his ears. Obviously, the two of them aren’t aware that filming is starting.

“What are you doing?” Someone asks in a hushed voice. The cameraman turns around to see the group’s dance machine with his bedhead on. As soon as he realizes what is happening, he grins to himself. “Suho hyung is a pretty deep sleeper. He’s always sleeping like that, thankfully, he isn’t snoring that loud.”

The cameraman and Kai exits the room and the other cameramen are already going in inside the other rooms. The manager is already preparing their breakfast of the day but the other members are not awake. Kai has a towel over his shoulder, already prepared to wash up.

“What show are we going to film today?” Kai asks. The staff ignores him and he smirks. “Oh, you aren’t going to tell us?”

“Here’s your first mission,” The PD says as he hands him an envelope. He gets it from him and stares at it before opening and reading the mission card.

“…Today, you’re going to meet Busan’s Pretty Boy. Prepare to leave before eight in the morning because your guest will be waiting.” Kai reads it slowly and he chuckles as he flips the envelope over and tries to find something. “What show is this? Aren’t you guys from KBS? 2 Days 1 Night? And who’s Busan’s Pretty Boy?”

“Kai, it’s already 30 minutes before eight, go get the members.” The manager says as he lays out the breakfast table. Kai stares at him, wide-eyed as he scrambles to each of the rooms. Ten minutes later, four of the members walk out of their room one by one like zombies. “Where’s your maknae?”

“SEHUN-AH.” Kai grunts as he disappears to one of the rooms again.

---

[Suho: (points at the camera) You…what show is this? Waking us up early in the morning without us having a clue of what we’re going to do? Do you think we’re some easy men?]

[Chanyeol: We have just debuted. (sighs)]

[Baekhyun: Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to EXO K’s reality show. (grins)]

---

The boys are chatting noisily inside their van as they make their way to Busan, D.O. is happily singing to their song ‘History’, Sehun, who is quietly sitting beside him, pinches his cheeks and tells him to quiet down.

“Are we going to be on Hello Baby?” Baekhyun asks as he checks himself up on the camera that was set up in front of his seat. “I mean, MBLAQ sunbae’s Hello Baby has ended weeks ago, right? It’s a possibility.”

Suddenly, the manager hands them his phone and in it is a video call. They are quite surprised that it is MBLAQ on the screen and they bow quickly, although it was through video.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” Seungho greets with a mischievous smirk on his lips. “I know you guys have heard of Hello Baby, right?” Baekhyun’s eyes widen as the other members grew more interested. “You guys are going to be on the next season, and you’re on your way to meet the baby, right? Actually, we’ve met him already and he’s really cute. You’re going to like him.”

“Can we…can we get some advice of how to take care of kids? We’re kind of young…and yeah, we don’t have that much experience.” Suho speaks carefully.

 “Alright, the kid you’re going to have is pretty energetic, so you have to keep up with him. But he’s very kind, too. His parents would give you some journal about him and I bet it’d surely help you a lot. My advice is just give him lots of love and attention and you’d be great daddies.”

The boys say their farewell before hanging up and it is all quiet in the van again. They will experience what their seniors, Shinee and SNSD, have done before and they didn’t see it coming so soon. They have just debuted, and taking care of a baby through their hectic schedule was some problem.

“Kids, welcome to Busan.”

_ _ _

A/N: Yes! First chapter is up! It’s like an intro. By the way, I don’t know what EXO’s room assignments are so I just did it randomly. I hope you’ll like them and the kid that they would be taking care of. Haha. And maybe, EXO-M will appear as guests. :)