Appas meet Jin

Hello Baby: Super Daddies, EXO-K

The six boys arrive in front of an apartment, they stare at the crew but they just gestured them to press the doorbell. Chanyeol, being the fearless of them all, presses the button and chuckles as the other members fix themselves. After a few seconds, the door opens, revealing a woman in her late 20s.

“Oh, annyeong hasaeyo.” The woman bows as she opens the door widely for them. The boys bow and introduce themselves before removing their shoes and they enter the apartment one by one. The first thing they notice is the little kid that is sitting on the floor while watching television; he is hugging his stuffed toy. “Jin-ah, your daddies are here.”

“Is he going to be a kid?” Kai asks.

“He’s so adorable, aigoo, come here.” Baekhyun smiles widely as he kneels down and stretches out his arms. Jin’s mother encourages him to go hug one of his will-be fathers. “What is his name again?”

“Jung Jin.”

“Jinnie-ah, come here.” Baekhyun repeats again and finally, Jin slowly approaches him. After he gets closer, Baekhyun traps him in his embrace. “Jinnie-ah, I’m one of your appas. Call me Baekhyun-appa.” The kid merely nods before going back to his mother’s side.

“Now that we’re here, we need to get some of his basic information.” Suho says. The mother starts explaining to them as soon as they all sit down. Jin was born on the fifth of May, 2008; his favorite cartoon character is Spongebob Squarepants. He often watches Music Shows and he can dance, although not perfectly, to some songs. He can sing, too. Jin is a big fan of Super Junior and A Pink. “So he’s a fan of Super Junior sunbae? How about us?”

“Ah, that…I’m not sure.”

__

[Baekhyun: So cute, I swear. (chuckles) He’s even cuter than our maknae.]

[Kai: …I’m not so sure if we’re going to get along well. But I’ll try hard though I’m pretty sure Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung will get close to him since they’re just like…kids. Jin, you’re going to like Kai-hyung, right?]

[Suho: …]

__

The members are already back in the van together with Jin’s mother as they start their journey back to Seoul. Everyone’s attention is on D.O. as he starts a phone call with their counterpart, EXO-M. He says that he’s going to call Lu Han.

“Hyung!” DO say excitedly as Lu Han picks up from the other line. “Are you busy practicing? When will you be back in Seoul?”

I’m not sure; we’re still going to be busy promoting.”

Chanyeol steals the phone from him. “Lu Han hyung, we already have your son!”

“…what son?”

“Your son with Sehunnie.”

“…”

“I was just kidding, hyung. Anyways, you want to talk him? He’s really cute. His name is Jin and he’s going to be our future maknae.”

I want to talk to him.”

Chanyeol passes the phone to Jin’s mother who presses it against Jin’s ears.

Yobosaeyo?” There is a few moments of silence before the members laugh.

“I guess he doesn’t want to talk to you, hyung.” Chanyeol chuckles as he gets the phone back. “Anyways, hyung, since nobody wants to speak to you anymore, we’re hanging up.”

Eh—“ Chanyeol hangs up before handing the phone to DO with a smirk.

“Jinnie-ah, want to sit together with us, appas?” Baekhyun asks although he already takes Jin from his mother and sits him on his lap. “What is my name again?”

“Baek…hyun…hyung?” Jin whispers.

“Ani, it’s appa, not hyung.” Baekhyun chuckles. “Tell me my name again.”

“Baekhyun appa.”

___

[Baekhyun: I’m going to be the best appa this season.]

[Sehun: Baekhyun hyung is so full of himself…]

___

A/N: Finally, another update though there wasn’t more moments between Jin and his appas. And I wasn’t sure how the boys would refer to Lu Han so I just went with ‘hyung’. This was sorta rushed since I wanted to update already. XD By the way,  the kid I used here is the baby ulzzang, Kim Minchan, just imagine that he is Jin. :))