girl's talk

nuna nae yeojanikka

“Annyong, why are you late? I though you want to cancel our date, miss.” Nana looks at her best friend who is now sitting in front of her. Yoora just grin. “I got it. Went to your so called favourite donsaeng house first? Arasso. Some times. I wonder if you are his nuna or his mother.” Nana teas makes Yoora grant her with a pinch.

“Whatever, why you want to meet me? Don’t ask me to accompany you to a club again. I will kill you this time, I promise.”

“Yhaa,pabo. I’m not. I just want to tell you last night I meet that again. “ Yoora sighs. She knows already who that is. Park Aira. Woohyun’s girl. “Seriously, Yoo. I can’t understand why Namu don’t want to believe what people say. His girlfriend is a player. Real player. I saw her make out with a guy last night in a club. And worst is, she saw me but she just continue and even make it really obvious. What the fcuk, women!” Nana punch the table, makes others look at them.

“Shushh, we’re not in your house.” Yoora glares at her. “Then, what you want me to do? I don’t want to involve in their relationship. And, Woohyun said she was with him last night. May be, you got a wrong person, Nana.”

“There you go. Namu’s angel. Yhaa pabo, I’m not blind. It’s her. Who knows where she went after they met. I can say because I’m no different. I cheat, I lie, and I play boy’s heart pretty well. I know she’s too. Don’t you afraid that Namu will be hurt if he find out? Come on,Yoo. If you love him, help him. Besides, this is a chance where you can get his heart.”

“I’m not that type of girl. I’ll help him, sincerely. I can do nothing. He won’t listen. He will get hurt, eventually. That’s the reason why, Nana. Yes, I love him. But he loves her and he believes her. Who knows he will leave me if I keep persuade him to leave that girl? “Yoora looks at Nana, seriously she don’t know what to do. She wants to help, want to make Woohyun realise that Aira was a jerk but what if she lose him? What if he ignores her after that?

“So, you rather choose to see him get hurt at last than you? Okay, go on. Aira is lucky, she got a handsome boy who stupidly, crazily in love with her, and she play him like a fool.” Nana claps her hands. Yoora’s eyes start to get teary. She quickly holds her hands and tries to soothe her. “I’m saying this because I love you and I can see that Namu also love you, as a woman not a nuna. Come on, Yoora. You won’t know if you never try. We got proof, right? Show him first and let’s see how things work out, okay? Don’t worry, I’ll always be by your side.”

“Arasso, I’ll try. I’ll accept, if in the end, I lose him. At least, I try, right?” Nana nods. “I’ll show him after our lunch. We will meet up after this. Aigoo, I hope he will accept it.” Yoora breathe in and out. Nana sorts her back.

“Fighting, Yoo.”

“Neh, fighting!”