Months went by fast.

Lucky Girlfriend

While strolling at the park where many flowers bloomed, Jonghyun walked side by side with me and we didn’t talk yet since we met. He only asked me to follow him for today. He just smiled and held my hands.

“Jonghyun, why didn’t you say any word since we met?” I asked him.

“We should treasure happy moments, baby. I’m so happy right now.” He looked at me and smile.

“How happy?” I .

“As happy as can be. Baby, turned around.” He ordered.

“Huh?”

“Turned around.” He said once again.

I turned around following his order.

A shiny thing blinded my eyes and that thing is a shape of a star.

“Happy Fourth Anniversary, Ryu Hyemi. This is for you.” He put on the necklace.

I waited for him to put on for me and I take a look at the necklace.

“The first thing I saw you, a smile formed.” – Kim Jonghyun.” Thanks, Jonghyun.” I tip-toed and kissed his cheeks.

“Told you I am sweeter than Aron.” He smirked and grabs a hold of my hand again.

“Let’s go and eat, babe. I’m hungry.”

We walked to the nearest food store and ate ramyun with ddukbokki with strawberry teas.

“I have something for you.” I put out the cookies and let him try one.

“COOKIES!” He took one and quickly tasted it.

“Yummy, babe. Never knew you know how to bake.” I laughed at his comments.

“I baked muffins last year, remember?” I smirked and then smile.

He laughed and ate another different flavor cookies.

We went to arcade, water fountain and also amusement park. Before the dorm building gate closed, we rushed back and luckily we are one minute quick. At the very front of the gate, I thanked him while panting hard.

“Jonghyun, thanks for today. I had fun.” I hold his hands while trying to keep my breathe stable.

“Baby, breathe in first then thanked me.” He said.

I take a deep breath and thanked him once again.

“Me too, baby. I had fun today. Hope our love will never fade and hope that we will be together, promise me.” He hold out his pinky.

I interlaced my pinky to his and we walked back together to dorm.

“Get on my back.” He said.

“Don’t think about that, Jonghyun.” I walked and ignored his order.

“Ya Ryu Hyemi, get on my back I said.” He grabbed my waist and put me on top of his back.

I struggled to come down but he says, “You have to lose some weight, baby.” He teased.

I slapped his cheeks lightly and leaned on the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Have fun while it last, Jonghyun. Don’t regret when you have to marry me two years to come.” Hyuna smirked and turn off the light to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

One month passed and finally our mid-term started. English is the first subject for the exam.

“Remember, no talking, no glancing and don’t try to cheat. We have four teachers here. I hope you guys will know every rule since this is the fourth year you’ve done your exams. Good luck and you may begin.” Mr Lee reminds.

“Sixth year for me.” I sighed and glanced at Hyemi who already starting to write on the script.

An hour and a half past and we ended our first paper. I saw Hyemi stretched out her tight arms and she look satisfied with what she wrote. I walk to her and she looked up.

She looked up and smiled, “How did you do?”

“Bad, baby. Bad. I don’t know whether I can pass this exam or not.” I sighed.

“Don’t say that. You make me like I’m useless.” She said.

“I didn’t say anything about you.” Suddenly, Lihyun stand up and asked me to sit down at her place.

“She’s weird.” I glanced at her while she walked out.

“Be thankful.” She rolled her eyes and continued, “I said that I feel useless because I teach you English for the past two months, remember?”

“Ahh. I forgot.” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Let’s go and have recess.” She stands up and takes my hand.

After many students, even teachers, know about our relationship, we always got some congratulatory messages, smiles and Hyemi doesn’t feel lonely anymore. Hyuna stopped her nonsense and I didn’t even bother to talk with her.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Hayden, how did you do on your first exam?” Baekhyun asked me.

“I don’t know. I feel that I did much better than I expect.” I answered while sipping on Milo.

“So, have you gotten over her?” He said suddenly.

“Baekhyun.” I looked at him.

“What? I asked if you have gotten over her.” He said once again.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulder.

“I should say this but I don’t think I should.” He sighed.

“What? Don’t tell me half way.” I said sternly.

“You should give up on her. Don’t go on something you shouldn’t be chasing.” He advised but he looked like he has something else to say.

“Tell me everything when the right time comes.” I finished up my Milo and walked away from him feeling frustrated.

I walked back to class and saw JR and Hyemi walked together happily with their hands held together. Hyemi smiled at me and I saw something really shiny on her neck. It was a necklace. A star necklace. I looked at JR and he doesn’t look happy with me smiling with Hyemi.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Smile, Jonghyun, smile. A smile will brightens up one’s day.” Hyemi tugged on my sleeve.

“I don’t like Hayden’s look whenever he saw you. He didn’t smiled at me but he smile at you. What is that for?” I pouted.

“Aww, you’re jealous? He is just a classmate, all right.” She answered.

“To you but I don’t think he think the same. I’m a guy and I know, baby.” I grab her hand back.

“So you’re trying to say that I will not be loyal to you, huh?” She stopped.

“I didn’t say anything like that. Sorry, babe. I love you so much that I can even be a minute away from you.” I said.

“You’re trying to say you can’t be a cm away from me? Not a minute, Jonghyun. You really have to learn more English words.” She corrected then let out a small laugh.

“Laugh more, baby.” I said sarcastically and we both went to the canteen.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Minki, let’s meet.” I called Minki when it’s lunch time.

“Jaejoong hyung!” He shouted at the phone.

“Calm down, Minki. Meet me at the same place now. I want to discuss with you something.” I said.

“All right. Meet you there.” Minki said.

After a long ten minutes waiting for Minki, he finally arrived.

“Jaejoong hyung. It’s been a long time since you asked me for a lunch.” He sits.

“Actually, I have something to discuss with you about our dongsaengs.” I thought about them and it makes me sad.

“What’s wrong with that face, hyung?” He asked.

“My parents want Jonghyun to get married two year later.” I said with confidence.

“WHAT?” He widened his eyes and look at me in shock.

“I wanted to protest but you know my parents. I feel bad for Hyemi.” I said.

“He can just disagree on the marriage, right?” Minki asked.

“No choice, Minki. They already picked a wedding place, suits and wedding card for him. Jonghyun has no choice but to get married. I don’t know how will he tell Hyemi.” I sighed.

Minki sighed too. There was absolutely silence until Minki asked me about Jonghyun.

“Then how did Jonghyun reacted?”

“He was absolutely mad, of course.” I answered and sipped the coffee.

“I feel bad for him.” Minki sighed again.

The atmosphere was really awkward since I’ve told him about Jonghyun’s arranged marriage.

“Who’s the girl?” He asked.

“His classmate. Kim Hyuna.” I answered.

“His classmate? If she is his classmate, she will always be Hyemi’s classmate, right?” He asked.

“Yeah, maybe.” I sighed. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Let’s go and study Math after school today.” I suggested.

Hyemi, Jonghyun and Aron stopped their work and eyed me.

“What?” I deflated my shoulders.

“Where do you want to study?” Hyemi asked.

“Library?” I answered.

“You’re lame, Minzy. Let’s go the Angel Heaven. We can have strawberry waffles there and we can also study there too.” Jonghyun suggested.

“All right. Let’s go.” Aron shoot his finger up and packed his things up.

The café Angel Heaven is really far from Seoul High and it took more than thirty minutes to reach. when we reached, me and Hyemi sit at our places while the boys went to order some food before we start studying Math.

“Minzy-uh, that’s Minki. Oh my god, he’s with a girl!” Hyemi point towards the main entrance.

I turned behind and saw Minki with a girl who look really awkward.

“Minki oppa!” Hyemi shouted. Minki turned behind and he tried to hide his face.

“Oppa, come here and sit. There’s two more seats here.” Hyemi said.

Minki and the girl walked towards us and both of us stand up.

“Didn’t know we will meet here. So Minki, looks like you have someone to introduced to me.” Hyemi smiled.

“Ahh.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “She’s Ara. She’s my new friend. Ara, meet my sister Hyemi and her friend, Minzy.” She shook our hand and I said, “Didn’t know you still remember my name, oppa.”

“Of course I still do. What are you doing here?” He asked.

Hyemi held up a math formula and said, “Studying maths. Here come Jonghyun and Aron.” She smiled.

“Oh. Minki hyung.” Jonghyun seems surprised and put down the food they ordered.

“What? Can’t I be here?” Minki sarcastically said and smile afterwards.

“New girl?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and sit beside Hyemi.

“You sound like a have any girls before her. She’s my first, okay. Meet Ara. Ara, meet Jonghyun. Hyemi’s boyfriend.” He introduced. “And you are?” He pointed at Aron.

“Kwak Aron. Minzy’s boyfriend. Hehe” He grinned and shook hand with Minki.

“Ahh so is this a couple study day or what?” He said.

“Well, you can say that. Let’s eat first and then we can start study. Ah, baby.” Jonghyun feed Hyemi the waffle and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Time pass when we are having fun. The whole class passed every subject for mid-term but yet end of year exam hasn’t pass yet. So, no wasting time and we can finally graduate from this school.

“Baby, we won’t be living together anymore after we graduate.” Jonghyun pouted when we are trying to concentrate on the subject, History.

“But that doesn’t mean we can’t meet each other anymore right?” I said but deep inside my heart, I feel sad and didn’t want to live separately with him.

“But it won’t be the same. I have no choice but I’ll have to live with the old parents again.” He pouted.

“They are still your parents, Jonghyun.” I stopped everything I’m doing and looked at his eyes intensely.

“Don’t be sad when you still have me and your friends and also Jaejoong oppa by your side. I don’t want you to feel miserable. It makes me feel like a useless girlfriend. Really.” I tried to comfort him.

“But..’ I stopped him and continue, “You’ve promised me that we will be together no matter what happens, right? I do believe in you, Jonghyun. Don’t forget the promises you promised me four years ago.”

“Baby-uh, let’s do well for this exam and graduate then we can have a run away. We can go to California, Hong Kong.” He smiled.

“I miss my family suddenly.” I stopped him from talking more and slowly, I shift my gaze towards him who looked frowned.

“We can do a runaway after we have enough money, Jonghyun.” I patted his head and resumed my work.

“I love you, baby.” He suddenly kissed my cheeks and continues his work. His actions make me feel happy and being loved at the same time. I can’t imagine if one day he leave me for another girl.

I shook my head and tried to finish up my work.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“So, the same procedure. No cheating, no talking and no making an unnecessary noises. You may start your paper now. Good luck.” Mr Lee sit at his seat and invigilate us.

An hour passed and our last paper finished. All of my classmate feels happy but I know they feel worried at the same time wondering if they can finally graduate from Seoul High after four long years but for Jonghyun, six long years.

I packed up my bag and Hyuna walked towards me, “Hyemi, I’m sorry for whatever I have done to you for this past months. I admit I was in the wrong.” Hyuna suddenly hold out her hand and I look at her with a confused look.

“Hyuna.” I said.

“Hyemi, I’m sincere.” I took her hand and shook hands with her.

But my heart tells me not to believe her.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

‘I’m asking for forgiveness not because I want to be friend with you back, . Jonghyun will be mine and you will be nothing in his life. Don’t ever imagine this is the end, Hyemi. Your life will be much insane when Jonghyun’s mum sent you the wedding card.’ Hyuna smirked and said in her mind cursing Hyemi indirectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

SORRY SORRY SORRY if this chapter has too many skipped years. I realized that I shouldn’t lag many things behind. Mianhabnida :’( But still, please continue to keep loving my fan fic xD I will appreciate subs/comments and views <3 Thanks everyone ^^ Double update today J Hehehe