Teaser 1. Girl 4

Helping You

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jung HyunJung, Bae Suzy, Shin Dongho and Ahn Daniel. You mess with one of them, you die. 
Don't get me wrong. They aren't badasses who beat you into a pulp or anything. You'll just fear what they might do to you. They've been together for 14years and now they're all 18. Amazing, huh?

"One strawberry milk, one chocolate milk, one chocolate milkshake and one plain water for me." Suzy said as she served the drinks. "It's amazing how we can all like different things but still be best friends." Dongho admitted, sipping his chocolate milk at the same time. 

"Opposites attract, don't forget!" Daniel fought back. "Baby, you want a drink?" Daniel asked as he slung on arm over HyunJung's shoulder, showing her his chocolate milkshake. "I'm not your baby and I only drink anything related to strawberries." She pushed away his mug and drank her milk. 

Daniel began to throw tantrum. "Please, pretty please. Just one sip. You won't regret it!" "Oh, Daniel, just zip your mouth. HyunJung doen't want to hear your nonsence." Suzy spat. "Yea, if HyunJung doesn't want it, don't force her." Dongho said. "Alright. I'll try it." HyunJung took his cup. She really doen't like to see Daniel be 'bullied' by them like that. 





"I don't get why I need to do this! She's already so happy with her friends. Not all people need love, you know?" L.Joe pointed out. He hated the fact that he was dragged into this. He would rather stay at home all day than to be called to accomplish a 'mission'. "But she deserves it. Do it for her. You'll get your reward." I said. "What's the reward?" He asked. "You'll find out once you accomplish it. I bet you'll be very very happy. 

 

Author's Lonely Corner
So, I've finally updated this story~
I had my first paper today and I'm happy cause I know I will do well.
So this is Girl 4, The Average One.
Don't worry to those who haven't applied and want that role. I'll open up Girl 6, Unknown. This means she can be any Girl. It all depends if your app is good ;)