Secret

Falling for Someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap Twenty-Seven

 

The next morning.

 

Warm lips brushed against another pair of soft lips, waking up Luhan from his slumber. The twenty two year old felt those same lips sliding over his jaw line, sensually tracing a bunch of lazy butterfly kisses. Luhan hummed appreciatively before mumbling groggily, with sleep dulling his thought processes. “Sehun, what are doing so early in the morning? Instead of a reply, he received an amused chuckle which definitely didn’t belong to the sixteen year old. What the hell? Luhan immediately opened his eyes, pushing away the person who was cuddling with him on the bed.

 

“Kai, yah!” The ex-teacher exclaimed, disbelief in his voice.

“I got a kiss from you, Lulu~” Kai sang playfully with a bright smile on his face.

“Where is Sehun?” Luhan rolled his eyes, frowning slightly at his ridiculous best friend.

 

“The first thing you do when you wake up is to ask me where my younger brother is?! I’m so hurt!” Kai cried out dramatically, shaking Luhan’s shoulders violently. “Don’t you even care enough to greet your best friend a good morning? Don’t you love me anymore?!” The elder male rolled his eyes in endless circles once again; sometimes he really questions Kai’s sanity. “Fine then.” Luhan shook his head unamusedly, sitting up on the bed. “Good morning, idiot Jongin.”

 

“Good morning to you too, Lulu.” Kai beamed happily, satisfied with Luhan’s greeting despite the insult. It wasn’t offensive to Kai at all because he knew that Luhan only said ‘idiot Jongin’ when he was embarrassed or unable to express himself properly to Kai, which was an utterly cute habit of Luhan’s. “What?” The younger male pouts innocently when Luhan gives him an expectant and conceding look. Kai sighs before relenting, deciding that he had teased his best friend enough; there was a tiny but noticeable hint of genuine worry in Luhan’s eyes.

 

“Sehun is in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for us.”    

Luhan smiles at the simple thought, while it was Kai’s turn to roll his eyes.

 

--

 

“Good morning, hyungs.” Sehun smiled when both elder males walked up beside him.

Luhan exhaled a soft sigh of relief when he scanned the boy’s face, glad to see that the healing was coming along fine.

“Morning Sehun.” The young parent greets with a grin. “How is your waist?”

  

“It’s fine and it doesn’t hurt as much now, thanks for bringing me to the doctor yesterday.”

Sehun mumbles thankfully as Kai latched onto his shoulders, hugging him while looking over at the pancakes the boy was cooking.  

The elder brother whispers softly, leaning on Sehun. “Luhan thanks for taking care of my baby bro, I’ll pay you-”

 

“No.” Luhan interrupts, insisting before the model could continue. “You don’t have to return me the amount I paid for the medical fee.” The young parent didn’t want to take any of Kai’s money; the trip to the doctor was something he did voluntarily and for the best for Sehun. “But Luhan-” Kai protested, he felt bad for making his best friend pay for something that was his responsibility. It was his duty to take care of Sehun’s needs in the first place and besides, Luhan was unemployed and lacking a steady salary while Kai had a high-paying job. “-it seems wrong.”

 

“There is nothing wrong with taking care of my loved ones. Please let me do what I think is right.”

“Okay…” Kai sighs defeatedly, weakly smiling while affectionately patting Sehun’s head, who was blushing at ‘loved ones’.

 

Sehun smiles secretly, hiding a blissful grin while flipping the pancakes; Luhan loves him with all his heart and Kai cares for him like a lover, he definitely had the best hyungs in the world. Soon, breakfast was done and the three males settled into the dining area with a plate of chocolate-syrup and buttered perfection each. Sehun beams at the praise that he receives from Luhan and blushes at the teasing he receives from Kai; mentioning something about being a personal cooking slave for Luhan, which still sounds utterly inappropriate in the innocent sense.    

 

Some time later.

 

“So what are you going to do now?”

“I honestly… don’t know.” A feeble and uncertain whisper replied.

 

Luhan silently watched with a hint of melancholic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter