It Won't Be the Same

I Choose You

Author’s POV

 

When Donghae singing Our Love, he keep looking at Jihyun. Jihyun keep smiling because she still couldn’t believe it. After the concert ended, everyone is shouting because they don’t want to go home. Want it or not, they still have to go home.

“Jihyun-ah, kajja!” Hyera said

“Oh, aniyo, unnie.”

“Mwo? You don’t want to go home?”

“I will go home later. I have to do something first.”

“Arasso. But how will you reach the hotel?”

“I can take subways or other transportation. Don’t worry.”

“Fine. But you have to tell what did Leeteuk whisper to you.” Jihyun only smiled.

 

Jihyun sat at the VIP section since almost everyone is leaving and she’s tired standing. Did Leeteuk oppa only joking? What if Donghae won’t come?”

 

“Jihyun-ssi, Donghae mean it when he said he want to take you on a date. So, please don’t leave this building after this concert ended.” That’s what Leeteuk whispered to Jihyun.

 

“Mianhae, Jihyun-ssi to keep you waiting.” A voice said to her. She turned her head, and it’s Donghae. Because she feels nervous, she only nod. Donghae sat beside her and keep looking at her. Finally he said, “Umm.. I really want to take you on a date. So, do you mind?”

She chuckled, “Oppa, if I don’t want to, I won’t be here waiting for you. and by the way, no girls want to reject Super Junior Donghae.”

“Gomawo. Do you know why I chose you?”

“Ani. Waeyo?”

“Because of your eyes.”

“My eyes?”

“Ne. The way you look at me makes me nervous.”

“Oppa, the way you look at me also makes me nervous.” She laughed. He held her hand and kissed her cheek in a sudden.

“Kajja! The car is waiting for us.”

 

 

As they went in to the car, the members are cheering. It makes Jihyun blushing even more. In the car, there are Donghae, Jihyun, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and the driver.

“Donghae-ah, is this mean that Eunhae is no longer exist?” Eunhyuk

“Yes. It is over. I already found someone better than you, Eunhyukkie.” Eunhyuk pretended to mad at Jihyun.

“How old are you, Jihyun-ah?” Kyuhyun asked her without honorifics.

“22. Wae?” she replied him without honorific also which made the members “woo-ing” because this is the first a girl said to Kyuhyun in informal. You know that Kyuhyun is undefeated.

“Ya, jinjja. You really are evil like I thought. Do you like to play game?”

“Ne. I play starcraft also.”

“Wanna have a duel?”

“Sure.” And they talk about games until they reached the hotel. Donghae grabbed Jihyun’s hand and said to Kyuhyun, “Maknae-ah, try to find another girl. Don’t sabotage mine.”

“But we can be a great couple. Right Jihyun-ah?” he winked at Jihyun. Jihyun only laughed.

 

Super Junior went to their rooms. Jihyun who was waiting for them, being taken to Super Junior’s stylist room. 

“Annoyeong, Jihyun-ssi. I’m Yubin, their stylist. But you can call me unnie. Since you’re way younger than me.”

“Annyeong, Yubin unnie. Unnie, what am I doing here?”

“You need to be decorated.” She pointed at Jihyun.

“Decorated?” Jihyun asked.

Yubin just sighed and tell Jihyun to sit and be nice. She’s choosing a short blue dress and a pair of blue heels.

“Here.” She gave it to Jihyun. “Wear it, okay?” Jihyun followed Yubin’s instructions.

“Unnie, don’t you think that I look weird?” Jihyun asked Yubin after she changed her clothes. Yubin looked at Jihyun from top to toe and smiled widely. “Ah, I did such a great job. You look great, JIhyun-ah.” And chuckled. “Now sit. I have to give a slight make up.”

Jihyun only sat and let Yubin “take control” of her face. Jihyun is a pretty girl. Too bad she never realizes it. She’s just a tomboy girl. Not like Hyera. No wonder Hyera often forces her to wear dress, but she always refuses.

 

Knock! Knock!

“Ne? who is it?”

“Naneun. Jihyun-ssi.”

“Ah, ne.” eunhyuk opened the door and dropped his jaw. He stared at Jihyun from up to bottom. Jihyun asked him, “Waeyo oppa? I look weird?”

Eunhyuk shook his head. He thought from the first time when he met Jihyun, he knew that Jihyun is pretty, but he didn’t know if she used make up, she became like this.

“Donghae-ah!!! Ppali come here!” he ran to Donghae then ran back to Jihyun. “Your place is not here. Who told you to come here?”

“Yubin unnie told me to.”

“Aigoo that noona. Come. Let us take you to your place. Donghae will come later.

“Us?”

“Me and the members.”

Eunhyuk and Jihyun came to the members’ rooms and then they gather around Jihyun.

“Jinjja yeppoyo.” Sungmin admired her.

“Areumdawayo.” Leeteuk said.

“Ya hyung! Let’s take her to that place.” Eunhyuk reminded his hyung and his dongsaeng, since they’re captivated to Jihyun.

“Odiseo?” Jihyun asked Eunhyuk.

“We’re not supposed tell you. Just close your eyes and we will lead you.”

Jihyun closed her eyes. On her left side, Eunhyuk held her hand, on her right side, Kyuhyun held her hand also.

“Ya, if Donghae knows this, he will definitely gonna beat you.” Leeteuk said.

“Aniyo hyung. We’re just leading her if we let her walk with her eyes closed, I’m afraid she will fall.”

 

“Open your eyes, Jihyun-ssi.” Kyuhyun said. She opened her eyes and she a beautiful scenery. They’re at the rooftop of the hotel.

“Oh my God. This is very beautiful, oppa. But what am I doing here?” she asked stupidly.

All the members only sighed with Jihyun’s question.

“Don’t you see that table? It’s for you and Donghae. Didn’t you remember that Donghae wanted to take you on a date?” Yesung explained. Jihyun nodded.

“So that’s why Yubin noona gave you this dress and we took you here. So you can have your date with Donghae.” Siwon explained.

Jihyun dropped her jaw. “A date? With Donghae oppa? Jinjja?”

“Why don’t you ask your man?” Sungmin pointed at Donghae. He’s wearing a tuxedo and brings a red rose. He walked to Jihyun and gave it to her. Then all the members go back to their rooms and left Donghae with Jihyun.

They sat and some waiters gave them the food.

“Oppa, I don’t think I deserve this.” Jihyun said to Donghae.

“What?”

“I mean, you’re a superstar and I’m just an ordinary girl”

“I don’t care whether you’re not a superstar or not. Because from the start, you already caught my eyes, Jihyun-ah.” He winked at Jihyun.

Now, Jihyun knows that her life will change. It won’t be the same anymore since Donghae chose her.

 

 

well, this story is completed. i'm sorry for my late update, yeorobeun. jeongmal mianhae :( i was having so many homeworks. since this story is ended, please let me know if you like the story or not. thanks for those who subscribes and comments. Kamsahamnida