The Short-Haired Girl is Chosen

I Choose You

SUPER JUNIOR! MR SIMPLE! The girls are screaming to see Super Junior singing their hit song, Mr. Simple. No other than me, who is also an ELF also screaming like a crazy girl. I jumped here and there and waving my lightstick. My friend, Hyera and I are in the standing section. We decided to see them closer even we can’t sit. After Mr Simple was ended, all the members are standing on the stage and talking about girls. ELF are shouting, screaming because one of them will pick a girl and take her on stage. Luckily, one of them will pick from the standing section. Oh my God. I hope one of them will pick me.

“Donghae-ah, what’s your type of girl?” Leeteuk asked him.

“Umm.. a girl with short hair and can make me amazed with her smile.” He answered it. The girls are screaming again. All girls are hoping for the same wish, to be chosen.

“Now, Donghae-ah, you can pick her from the standing section.” He nodded and walked to my section! My heart keeps beating until I feel I can’t breathe anymore. I’m in the middle of nervous yet happy. I don’t know who will he pick, but I hope it’s me. He walks towards me and point his finger at…me.

“Mwo?” I suddenly said that without thinking. The girls are screaming and looking at me. The camera shot me. I was shocked yet happy because I wouldn’t think he would choose me. “Naega?” I point at myself.

“Yes it’s you, babo!” Hyera hit me.

Donghae chuckled when he saw my reaction. The security guard helped me to get on the stage. I feel like my heart gonna explode. It’s beating even faster than before. What I have to do?

Kyuhyun oppa’s staring at me and smirked at me. “Yah, jinjja? Donghae hyung, I bet this girl is evil like me.” And he laughed. All the members looking at me.

“Aniyo. She’s very cute you know.” Sungmin oppa defended me.

Eunhyuk oppa looking at me from up to down. I’m wearing a t-shirt with a blue dolphin on it, a black short skirt, sneakers and I pony-tailed my hair. When I know he’s looking at me, I smiled at him. Omoo! He’s smiling back at me.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Leeteuk said to me.

I bowed and replied, “Annyeonghaseyo. Joneun Jihyun-imnida.” Suddenly, Donghae oppa held my hand, and again, the girls are screaming.

“Annyeong, Jihyun-ssi. You must be very lucky because Donghae chose you. I see that your t-shirt has a fish on it. May I ask is it a mulgogi or myeolchi?”

Eunhyuk oppa hugged me from the back and shouting “It is me!” and made all the members “boo-ing” at him.

“Mulgogi. Donghae oppa.” I replied with hesitate. Eunhyuk released his hug and said, “Shireoyo.” And pretended to cry.

“Oh keurae? Well, Donghae, what do you say?”

“I want to take her on a date.” He smiled. Oh my. That smile made me can’t breathe.

“Well, we can make it for you.” Leeteuk said. Then he came infront of me and whispered at me. I opened my eyes even wider. “Mworago? Jeongmal?” but my pronunciation was too strong and he asked me if I don’t like it. I shook my head and said, “Aniyo. Of course I like it. I was.. shocked.” And laughed.

“So it’s okay for you, Jihyun-ssi?” Donghae asked me. But his face was so close to my face. So I only nodded. The security guard helped me get down from the stage.

Oh my God. Did it just happen? I was chosen? Donghae chose me? I stood on their stage? What happened with me?  I keep hitting myself because I still can’t believe it. I stll couldn’t believe that I got the ticket to SS4, but this? I was chosen by Donghae? This isn’t a dream right?