chapter 2 : Where You Stay Killa?

One Gnarly Wipeout

Getting settled into their place of residence for the current summer, Sage just slowly stared around the living room constantly thinking to her self about spending the summer with the members of Beast, one of her favorite Korean groups of all time.

While all of the boys looked around the place that they were going to be spending the entire summer at, Sage silently pulled out her iPhone and texted her best friend.

‘hey, where you at?’

Waiting for a reply, she walked to her room and went to grab her broken in royal red surfboard that was the last thing she ever got from her mother, before she passed away. Grabbing the surfboard that stood up right, leaning against her koa wood dresser, she glanced once in the mirror and slowly walked out of her bedroom.

Looking around the house, she saw that all of the boys were still putting up their belongings, making themselves feel more ‘at home’.

“Hey, do you guys need anything?”

Junhyung shook his head, and replied, “We are good.”

“Alright, well would you guys mind if I go surfing for a bit?”

Kikwang walked out of his current room and smiled with a questioning look, “Why are you asking us?”

Looking over towards him, she smiled, as she slowly pushed some of her hair behind her ear before replying, “My job is to make sure that you guys are having a fun vacation.”

Before Kikwang could reply, Doojoon answered, “We are good, thank you. Go surf, we don’t want to impose on you.” Smiling, Sage walked towards her slippas, surfboard in hand. Turning around to completely face the boys, Sage smiled once more.

“If you guys need anything, I’m right outside. At the beach, just look for me.” As Sage left through the front door, she couldn’t help but smile, and mumble to herself, “They are all so handsome.”

Feeling her pocket vibrate, signaling she had a text message, she pulled her phone out of her left pocket and scanned the message.

‘I’m here, where you stay killa??!’

Laughing Sage replied back, and placed her phone back in her left pocket. Walking across the hot sand, staring out at the gorgeous waves, Sage looked around trying to spot her dark haired friend. Glancing to the left

“KILLA!!” Running up towards her best friend, Sage smiled.

“Nicole, oh my gosh. You won’t believe what I’m about to tell you…..” After retelling what had happen that morning

-------

Sorry it’s so short >< I've been so busy with my two waitressing jobs, and have had barely any home time. Please forgive me.