Just What I Needed

One Gnarly Wipeout

Standing in front of her fridge, Sage's cell phone rang. "Hello?" Hearing the familiar voice on the other end of the line, Sage began to relax. "Oh hi Uncle."

"Sage, um we have a change of plans. I just got a call and it seems the plane landed earlier then expected, the guys are on their way here. Do you mind coming earlier, I know you are about to go surf but all you have to do is show them which condo they are staying in, and explain a few things to them. Then go afterwards." Running her hands through her already messy hair Sage nodded her head even though no one could see.

"No problem, uncle. I'll be right there." Hanging up her cell phone, Sage walked towards her bedroom, placing a pair of short khaki volcom shorts over the bottoms of her bathing suit, and while sticking her cell phone in her pocket, she looked for her white empyre shirt that she had taken out earlier that morning, unable to find it, she looked at her lime green watch that hung loosely on her wrist, she saw that she had only a couple minutes to get to the front of the hotel before the guys would show up.

Running towards the front door, she grabbed her skateboard only to find her favorite white empyre shirt laying right next to it. Grabbing it, she ran out the door, leaving her shoes, she skated barefoot along the concrete path made for the tourist who normally stayed in the condo's along the beach, with six lei's that she made hanging down from her right arm, her left hand held onto her shirt which she hadn't put on yet.

Sage lived in one of the condo's for the past four years of her life, while she was a sophomore in high school her mother died in a surfing accident, and her father moved to California. Although her father visit's her often, he couldn't ask Sage to leave the island where she grew up. One of the family friends, Mr. Keoni, or better known as Uncle, offered to let her work for him as a hostess for the foreign tourist. Although Sage is mostly Caucasian, she speaks five different languages besides English. Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, French, and Spanish. I'll explain why later, but her condo is connected to a much bigger condo where the foreigners stay and that way they can talk to Sage in whatever language they feel most comfortable with.

As Sage neared the hotel, she spotted a limo with Uncle, and six guys dressed in pants and t-shirts. As Sage neared them, their heads all turned towards her. She smiled, and slowed her skateboard to a stop right next to Uncle. She stepped off, and smiled once again, at the six guys. Sage knew exactly who they were since she just so happened to listened to their music, and be a huge fan, but they didn’t need to know that part. She just couldn't believe they would be staying the entire summer in Hawaii, with her as their guide. A girl’s dream.

She bowed, as Uncle spoke to them in English. "Aloha, welcome to our lovely resort, I hope your stay here will be pleasurable." They all gave a smile, and bowed towards Uncle. "My name is Mr. Keoni, but please call me Uncle. This is Sage, she will be your hostess for the duration of your visit." Sage smiled, and gave a slight wave with her left hand.

Sage walked towards them, and grabbed a yellow-flowered lei and held it out towards Doojoon, then she made a motion for him to bend forward. When he did, she placed it around his neck, and gave him a kiss on his left cheek. Doojoon seemed to blush a little, as Sage made her way to Yoseob, for whom Sage grabbed a red-flowered lei, and placed it around his neck giving him a kiss on his right cheek. Yoseob just gave his little adorable smile, and looked Sage up and down. She blushed slightly, and grabbed a white-flowered lei placing it around Kikwang's neck, kissing his cheek in the process also. He just smiled that gorgeous smile that you always see plastered on his face. Sage let a slight chuckle escape her lips. Smiling towards Dongwoon, she walked in front of him and placed a pretty blue-flowered lei around his neck kissing his cheek, only to have him kiss her cheek as a response. Sage's smile widened, as she shook her head from side to side. She couldn’t stop smiling as she stepped over towards Hyunseung, with a purple-flowered lei out in her hands, placing it around his neck he smiled and bowed slightly. She looked down at her hand, and saw the only lei left was a pink-flowered lei, which she would give to Junhyung. Before placing it around Junhyung's neck, she cleared , and looked into his eyes before speaking in Korean, "I hope you don't mind the pink." He smiled, and shook his head. She placed it around his neck kissing his cheek. She saw a blush rising in his cheeks, and she stepped back towards her skateboard.

Turning towards Uncle, she motioned for him to leave, since she had it from there. As Uncle bowed he waved his hand at the five gentlemen. "If you need anything, please feel free to ask." He turned towards the main building, and walked away leaving Sage with Beast. She turned towards them all, and smiled and began to speak in Korean, "Are you guys tired?" Doojoon shook his head no, then spoke.

"We all slept on the plane."

"Okay, cool. I'll show you guys to your condo if you like, first let me go get the golf cart to drive your suitcases." As Sage walked towards the semi-filled garage, she placed the key to the eight seated golf cart in the ignition, and drove towards the guys. Realizing she still had yet to put her shirt on, she placed it over her bathing suit top, and hopped off the cart. As she started to grab some of their luggage, she felt a hand cover hers, snapping her head towards the direction. Looking from the hand to the face, she realized that it was Kikwang.

"I'll get these."

"Oh, don't worry I got them. I'm pretty strong." Grabbing the bag, she easily lifted it up onto the golf cart. Once she finished placing all the bags on the cart, she told the guys to follow her, since there was only six seats left out of the nine. Grabbing her skateboard Sage walked in front of the cart. "I'll ride my skateboard just don't run me over, please. I wish to go surfing after this." The guys all gave a slight chuckle as Dongwoon sat behind the wheel.

Placing her worn in skateboard on the ground, she placed her left foot on the board and kicked off with her right. Cruising along, Sage was freaking out in her head, while managing to keep her outer appearance collected. ~Oh gosh, Beast here the whole summer. This is amazing. Those amazing good looking boys here, all summer.~

Now you are probably wondering how Sage is able to stay cool, the answer. Working at the hotel she has met so many celebrities from multiple countries, that she has learned to get use to it by now, but that doesn't mean that she can't be a total fan girl in her head, now can it?

Skating over the walkway, Sage lead the boys to their place of residence for the summer. “Here you go boys.” Helping them unload their luggage, she showed them around the ‘house’, I guess you could call it. “I live in here too, if you guys need anything feel free to just ask or whatnot. But you guys aren’t stuck to hanging out with me, this is your vacation, I’m just help.” As she watched the boys look around, she smiled at their cuteness. They all looked to be in awe.

“Doojoon hyung, look the ocean is pretty!” Yoseob jumped up and down as he pointed out the window towards the beach, all the boys ran over and stood behind Yoseob. As they all stood and looked out at the beautiful ocean view that laid before them, only one thought crossed their minds.

This is just what I needed.