When he apologizes

(Scenario) First Fight

 

Sunggyu

                It’s been two weeks since the fight; and you and Sunggyu haven’t called each other or made any contact since.  The members constantly worried for Sunggyu ever since the fight, he couldn’t concentrate, he’d nag more and what mostly worried them was the fact that he cried.  The night of the fight Sunggyu came back crying regretting everything he said. 

                You on the other hand constantly went out with friends trying to forget about the fight, but every time you went out and heard an Infinite song playing, you would cry.  Your friends worried and tried to convince you many times to call him and ask him to talk, but you refused.

                Today you didn’t bother to call your friends to go out, so you stayed inside and enjoyed a book.  You were sitting in your living room concentrated on your book when you heard your phone ring, and without checking who was calling you picked up “Hello?” you said reading your book. “____-ah” said a familiar voice. “Mhmmm.” You said still not realizing that it was Sunggyu on the phone. “Can you step outside for a few minutes?” You nodded and said “Yeah sure.” So you hung up your phone and  put down your book and walked outside.  “Hmm… I wonder who that was, he sounded familiar.”

                When you walked out you looked around and then spotted Sunggyu, you tried to run back to your apartment, but you were too slow.  Sunggyu grabbed you and pulled you in for a hug, “I’m sorry.” He said with a shaky voice.  You held in your tears as you were trying to push away from his hug. “Let go!” He shook his head and said “I’m sorry, forgive me.” You finally pushed away, but you pushed too hard causing you to fall on the ground. You sat there on the ground and started to cry. “Do you know… how long… I’ve been waiting for you… to call.” Sunggyu picked you up from the ground and said “I’m sorry.” You looked up at him and was shocked. “Sunggyu… are… are you crying?” He nodded and smiled at you “Do you forgive me?” You nodded and then wiped away his tears. “I’m sorry too and I love you.” He smiled and pulled you in for another hug “I love you too.”

Dongwoo

                You had your arms crossed and kept shaking your head. “No I’m not going to call.” You kept telling your friends who had to constantly deal with you for these past few days.  “Look, ____ it was kind of your fault.” You stared at your friends and said. “Fine I’ll call him… but later.” Your friend smiled at you. “Promise?” You nodded.

                Dongwoo on the other hand was sitting on his couch, still sulking over the fight.  “Was it my fault? Should I apologize? Is she going to call? Should I call?” He kept asking himself. He shook his head when Hoya came up to him, “Dongwoo, don’t stress.  Look,  if you feel bad, go call her and ask to talk.” Dongwoo started to tear up “But… what if she doesn’t want to?  I… don’t know what to do.”

                It was then you called Dongwoo, he stared at his phone and wiped away his tears “____-ah?” You sighed and said “Dongwoo… can we… ummm… meet up and talk?” Dongwoo nodded and said “Okay, where?” You bit your lip and said “I’m… outside your door.” Dongwoo smiled and rushed to the door. “____-ah” He smiled when he saw you and pulled you in for a hug. “I’m sorry.” He said as tears started to fall down his face. You smiled and hugged him back “Babo. Why are you apologizing?” And then you too started to cry. “It’s my fault; I’m sorry Dongwoo, I… I let my jealousy get me.” When he pulled away he smiled at you. “It’s okay.” You reached up to wipe away his tears, but he grabbed your arms and stared at your burns. “W-w-what happened.” You bit your lip and said “I spilled the soup I was making that night on myself, I’m fine.”  He frowned and said “No, come inside and let me help treat them.” You smiled at Dongwoo, relieved that you finally apologized and that he was back.  “Dongwoo.” You called right before he opened the door. He turned around “Yes?” You hugged him and said “I love you.” He laughed and said “I love you too.”

Woohyun

                He paced back and forth…. And back and forth, thinking “How should I do this? Or should I not apologize? She should right? No… I should?” He stopped, sighed and started to pace once again. He sat down and stared at his phone, tempted to call you.  Frustrated, he threw himself on the ground, sighed, and started to tear.  He quickly got up and thought “This is enough, I’m going to go talk to her.”

                You were in your room, trying to forget about the fight by working once again.  You tried to work, but you just couldn’t concentrate.  You look over your phone and sighed, “It’s been a week… should I call?” you reached over to your phone holding it tight. You shook your head and went back to your work, but once again look over to your phone and picked it up.  You quickly pressed the speed dial to Woohyun’s number. He picked up and said “____-ah?” you shook your head and hung up the phone.  Woohyun quickly called back and you hesitantly picked up. “Woohyun?”

                Woohyun smiled when he heard your voice and said “You called?” you nodded “Yeah… ummm… I kind of… wanted to meet up.” You bit your lip waiting for his response “Okay… I’m outside your house right now.” You quickly scrambled out of your room, opened the door and threw yourself on him “I’m sorry Woohyun.” Woohyun held you tight and the both of you started to tear “I… I’m just so sorry, I didn’t… I just… I’m sorry.” Woohyun nodded pulled you away and said “It’s cold out here, let’s talk inside.” You nodded and headed to the living room where again the two of you hugged. “I’m so sorry Woohyun.” Woohyun shook his head and said “It’s my fault too; I didn’t understand how important your work was, I was selfish.” You shook your head “No! I was; I should have spent some time with you.” Once again he pulled you away and wiped away your tears and said “It’s okay. We forgive each other right?” You nodded and smiled slightly and he took your hand. “How about we spend some time together now?” You nodded once more and Woohyun kissed you. “I love you.” You smiled and said “I love you too.”

Hoya

                “Hyung are you asleep?” Hoya asked Dongwoo in the middle of the night. Dongwoo wasn’t sleeping so he nodded and said “Yes Hoya?” Hoya sighed and said “I feel terrible, I want to go apologize.” Dongwoo nodded and said “Than go apologize.” Hoya shook his head and said “I… ummm…” Dongwoo closed his eyes and said “Just put your pride aside and go to her and apologize” Hoya nodded automatically got up, put on his jacket and made his way to your house.

                You were in bed and quickly woke up to a knock at your door. “Aish, who would be at my door at this time?” You thought and then subconsciously shouted “Who are you and what are you doing at my house so late? I’M SLEEPING!” Then you smiled thinking you were asleep,  you heard Hoya’s voice calling you “___-ah! ____-ah!” but once you noticed you weren’t dreaming you got up. “Hoya?” you said out loud.  You then got up and checked your front door and there he was.

                You quickly opened the door and said “Hoya… w-w-what are you doing here?” He pulled you outside and hugged you “I’m sorry ____. I can sometimes be really stubborn, especially when I’m stressed.  You were just trying to be my girlfriend and take care of me, I’m sorry for making you lose your patience.” You were beginning to tear up, you hugged him back and said “It’s okay Hoya, I understand.  And I too am sorry for nagging at you constantly that day; I should have left you alone to take a nap.” Hoya shook his head and pulled you away wiping away the few tears that had trickled down your face. “Once again, I’m so sorry.” You smiled and sighed. The two of you looked at each other when suddenly a bright light shone; you looked at the sky and smiled looking up at Hoya. “Before the dawn.” You sang laughing.  Hoya again pulled you in for a hug and asked “So you forgive me?” You nodded and said “We forgive each other.” He kissed you and said “Now how about we enjoy this sunrise together.” You nodded and held his hand.

Sungyeol

                You couldn’t get over how you acted that day; you couldn’t believe that you let your jealousy get the best of you and you regretted everything.  As you were smashing your head into your pillow you thought of ways to apologize, “A card? Urmmm how about I make him food?” you groaned and spread your body out on your pillow. “You know what, I’ll just go to their dorm.” So you got up, got changed and headed to their dorm.

                Sungyeol was coming back from practice with the boys and in the car he held his phone tight thinking that you would call. “Sungyeol, maybe you should try calling her first.” The boys said but he shook his head “Why should the men always make the first move? Hmm?” Then the car finally came to a stop and they headed to their dorm.

                You were standing outside the front door of their apartment staring at the time and then you heard their footsteps and chattering.  When Sungyeol spotted you he quickly looked away, but you kept staring at him.  Finally when he got the front door you stopped him “We need to talk.” You said, the boys pushed him in your direction and all of them headed inside.  “Sungyeol-ah…” You said looking down you, bit your tongue and hugged him “I’m sorry.” Sungyeol frowned trying to hide his tears and hugged you back. “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry.” You repeated again and again.  Sungyeol patted your head and said “It’s okay… it’s okay. I forgive you.” He said slowly pushing you away and wiping away your tears.  He smiled at you and kissed your forehead, you stopped your tears and looked into his eyes and said “I love you.” Smiling like the dork he is, he replied “I love you too.”

Myungsoo

                Myungsoo was at the mall for a fan event, although he was still bothered by the fight he put on a smile for the fans.  When signing a CD for a fan, the fan noticed his expression and said “L Oppa, is something bothering you?” He looked up and smiled and shook his head “Oppa, don’t lie to a fan. I can tell something is bothering you, and whatever it is please try to fix it or Inspirits would worry.” He smiled and said “Thank you for your concern and you’re right I should try to fix the problem.” He sat there and thought about those words throughout the whole fan event.

                To try to get your mind off of the fight you decided to go shopping, what you didn’t know  that you were at the same mall where Infinite was having their fan event.  You were passing by their fan event holding your shopping bags in joy when you spotted Myungsoo.  The two of you made eye contact, but you looked away quickly and rushed to a random store. A few minutes later the fan event came to an end, and you were still shopping. 

                Your heart beated fast as you tried to pass by the event without getting noticed by Myungsoo, but failed.  You were speed walking hoping Myungsoo wouldn’t catch up, but suddenly someone caught your arm and spun you around. “____-ah!” Myungsoo said “Why are you trying to avoid me?” you looked down at your shoes and said “I… I wasn’t.” Myungsoo frowned than pulled you in for a hug.  “I’m sorry ____, I… I’m really sorry.” You started to cry, and the wetness of your tears started to collect on Myungsoo’s shoulder.  He pulled you away and looked you in the eye. “Does that mean you forgive me?” You nodded still looking down; Myungsoo lifted your chin forcing you to look into his eyes and said once again “I’m sorry, but I’m just really glad you forgive me.” You cleared your throat and said “I’m sorry too, I-I’m sorry for avoiding you all this time.” Myungsoo shook his head and suddenly kissed you. “I forgive you” he said after the kiss.  Then he grabbed your hand and said “Now let’s go grab something to eat okay?” You smiled and walked by his side.

Sungjong

                Sungjong was sitting on his bed hitting his teddy bear. “Why would you say something so stupid?” he said to the bear, when really he was referring to himself.  “You dumb boy, you know better than to call a girl fat.” The members shook their head at them and Myungsoo suggested that he should stop beating up after himself and to just go and apologize.  He got up put on his jacket and said “I think I need to go out for a walk.”

                You on the other hand were in your living room eating your feelings of sadness. You sat on your couch and said “Who needs boys?” stuffing another spoon of ice cream in your mouth. You sighed and looked around your apartment, empty and quiet, so you your music and blasted it.  Then your phone started ringing, without looking you paused your music and picked up your phone. “____-ah. Come out right now.” said a familiar voice and you quickly hung up.

                You stepped out of your apartment and saw Sungjong holding a teddy bear wearing a shirt that said “I’m sorry, will you forgive me?” You smiled at Sungjong and said “What if I don’t forgive you?” Sungjong frowned and shook his head and pulled you in for a hug “I’m sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry.” You bit your lip and tried to hold in the tears that were forming; you were so touched by Sungjong’s apology.  Sungjong pushed away from the hug and looked you in the eye “So do you forgive me?” You nodded and said “How could I not?” Sungjong smiled, kissed your forehead and wiped away the few tears that fell. You smiled like an idiot and took the bear from his hands “This is mine right?” You quickly gave Sungjong a kiss on the lips and said “Thank you.” Sungjong then laughed and said “Your lips taste like ice cream.” You lightly shoved him and said “Shut up!” and walked back to step inside, but Sungjong back hugged you and said “I love you.” You looked back to Sungjong and said “I love you too. Now come inside.”