First Fight

(Scenario) First Fight

 

 

Sunggyu

The both of you were in bad moods today; you were embarrassed at work by one of your fellow co-workers and then received a talk with your boss, whereas Sunggyu was scolded by his Managers about not taking care of the boys and not being a good leader. The two of you sat at the couch sulking in your anger.Sunggyu’s stomach grumbled “Jagi, make me food.” You sighed and turned to him. “Sunggyu not now, I’m in a bad mood.” He stared at you as you continued to sit and watch television. “I’m in a bad mood too, so go make me food.” You turned off the TV and turned to him “Please Sunggyu, I don’t want to get mad so can you not bug me and make your own food?”

Out of frustration Sunggyu got up and shouted “Just go make me food! Damn it!” You wanted to be patient with him but because you were filled with anger you shouted back. “I just told you to go make your own god damn food! It’s not that hard!” Sunggyu then went into a rage “Well a good girlfriend would’ve just made their boyfriend food.” Your jaw dropped “So are you calling me a bad girlfriend?” you started to shout even louder. “Hmm… Maybe I am.” Sunggyu shouted back.You threw Sunggyu a dirty look “Oh, I’m a bad girlfriend?! ME?! Hmm let me see, do I ever complain about your constant nagging? No. Do I complain about how noisy the boys are when they come over? No. Hmm let’s think of how many other things that bug me, oh my goodness too many are just popping in my head I just don’t know where to start.” Sunggyu’s fist clenched. “Get out!” he screamed. You’re eyes began to tear. “Who are you telling to get out!? This is my apartment.” You ran, grabbed his shoes and threw them at him. “Get out!” You said trying to hold back your tears. Sunggyu picked up his shoes and stormed out of the door.

One he left you fell to the ground and started to cry. “Not calling that jerk for a month.” You said to yourself as you made your way to your bedroom and eventually cried yourself to sleep. It was also no surprise when you dreamed of the fight and again woke up crying.

Dongwoo

Dongwoo was talking on the phone when you walked in. “Hello Jagi!” he quickly gave you a kiss on the cheek and went into the bedroom to continue his chat on the phone. When he came back you were fixing up dinner, he sat at the dinner table and sat there watching you cook. “So Dongwoo, who was that?” He smiled and said “Hmmm? Oh on the phone. Just one of the trainees I’m close with, she called to say hi.” Out of jealousy you said “Oh… so… it’s a she. What’s her name?” Dongwoo got up and looked over to what you were cooking. “Don’t worry jagi, her name’s not a big deal.” You sighed and put down the spatula. “Why can’t you tell me her name?” you asked getting a little mad.

Dongwoo looked at you seriously. “Jagi, are you getting mad?” You shot him a quick dirty look and shook your head. “Okay well, call me when dinner’s ready.” He said about to walk off when you murmured “Going to go talk to that girl again” under your breath thinking he won’t hear you. “Jagi, don’t get mad.” He said getting a little frustrated. You turned to him and said “Then just tell me who she is!” You raised your voice a bit, which made Dongwoo a little more frustrated. “Why do you care so much? She’s just a trainee.” You sighed and said “Can’t you just tell me?” Dongwoo couldn’t believe you were starting a fight over something so stupid, so he tried to hug you and calm you but you ended up pushing him away. “If you think that’s going to work, think again.” He scoffed “Wow you’re really something.” Dongwoo said raising his voice. You turned off the stove, finishing your cooking and put down your spatula “What’s that supposed to mean?” you asked. “It’s supposed to mean that I can’t believe I’m actually fighting with you over your dumb jealousy.” You scoffed and shouted “I’m not jealous!” Dongwoo laughed “Not jealous. NOT JEALOUS?! Seriously?! Just admit you’re jealous.” You stormed to the front door and opened it. “Get out Dongwoo!” His jaw dropped automatically “Why?” You took a deep breath and shouted “Just get OUT!” he grabbed his stuff quickly and as he walked out of the door he quietly mumbled “I can’t believe this girl.”

You stormed back to the kitchen and grabbed the pot from the stove. “Ouch!” You screamed as you dropped the hot pot, spilling the hot contents all over. As you were cleaning up you couldn’t stop crying over your first fight. “It was my entire fault” you repeated.

Woohyun

You were in your room busy typing away and working; next door in the living room Woohyun was flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. He sighed and constantly peeked into your room. “Jagi.” He called. Still fixed on your computer you said “I’m busy jagi, but what would you like?” He smiled and gave you a back hug “Let’s go out and do something, it’s really boring here.” You stopped typing and turned around “Sorry Jagi, I’m… just really… I really need to work on this and it’s really stressful when I can’t concentrate on my work.” You were about to turn back to your computer when he quickly turned off your computer. “Woohyun!” you shouted.

You quickly your computer and said “You should be glad I constantly save my work.” He frowned and said “Jagi, please?” He said throwing hearts at you and using his aegyo. You shook your head. “I promise we’ll do something tomorrow.” He couldn’t take it anymore and lifted you out of your chair. “Woohyun! Put me down!” He finally put you down and said “You know you said that a few days ago, you’ve been working and working all day non-stop these days. You’ve promised to spend time with me for this past week, but never did.” You tried to walk back to your room but Woohyun stopped you. “Don’t be like this, I seriously need to work or I’ll get fired.” He continued to block your way and use his aegyo to convince you. You sighed and started to lose your temper “Woohyun!” You shouted. “No, keep your promise!” He shouted. You shook your head and he finally let you go to your room “Fine! I’ll just go spend some time with Inspirits who would always be willing to spend time with me.” You stopped right when you were about to walk to your room and turned around. “You’re really going to use that on me?” He nodded “Oh really. FINE GO AHEAD AND DATE YOUR STUPID INSPIRITS INSTEAD OF ME!” You shouted slamming your door. “Now get out!” You shouted through your door. “Okay fine, I’ll leave you to do your stupid work.” He said, storming out of your house.

When you got back to your work you were madly frustrated you started to cry.You sighed and turned off your computer and called your boss “Sorry boss, I might not be able to finish the work today… yeah I know… personal matters I hope you understand. Okay Bye” You hung up the phone and started to cry once again.

Hoya

“Hoya, how about you go get some rest. You’ve been practicing nonstop today.” The mangers said to him. Hoya shook his head, “No no, I have to keep on practicing.” The managers got up and put one hand on his shoulder and said “If you continue, you’re going to over work yourself. Go home, call your girlfriend. Just relieve your stress okay?” Hoya didn’t want to but he sighed and started to head to your apartment. You were surprised to see Hoya but at the same time really happy. “Hoya! You look dead tired… do you want me to make you something?” Hoya ignored you and just made himself comfortable on your couch.

You sat beside him and said “Do you want a cup of water?” Again, he ignored you and closed his eyes. “A blanket?” You sighed and said “How about you at least take a shower, you smell like sweat. Hmm, Hoya?” He got up and said “Could you just leave me alone, I’m really tired and stressed.” You frowned and said “I want you to take a shower first; you come to my house, you obey my rules.” He took a deep breath, sat back down and turned to you “No, just grab me a blanket and a pillow and I’ll be fine.” You crossed your arms and said “I’m not going to until you take that shower; I do not want the smell of your sweat on my couch.” Hoya finally lost his patience and said “Don’t tell me what to do! Just bring me a stupid blanket and pillow and let me sleep!” He shouted. You then put your hand on Hoya’s shoulder to try to comfort him, but he quickly brushed it off. “Okay fine, if you’re not going to cooperate with me then I’m not going to bring you the blanket and pillow, just sleep as you are on the couch.” You shouted. “You know what; I can’t take your stupid rules anymore.” He shouted, then got up off the couch and walked out.

As he walked out you got up and shouted “I’M NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN.” Then slowly sat back down and started to cry. “I can’t believe that just happened.”

Sungyeol

You were walking around backstage of one of their music performances. You continued to walk around in search of Infinite’s dressing room when you spotted Sungyeol. You quickly ran up to him and gave him a back hug. “Sungyeol!” When you released the hug, you noticed that he was talking to one of the members of a rookie girl group and instantly got jealous. “____-ah!” Sungyeol said “What are you doing here?” You looked away from the girl group members and smiled at Sungyeol. “Just a little surprise.” Sungyeol laughed and pinched your cheeks. “Oh… I see you’re busy now Sungyeol sunbae, I’ll leave you two alone.” Sungyeol turned to her and said “No, I have to finish giving you special pointers.” Then he turned to you and said “You don’t mind right?”

After the performance Sungyeol decided to visit you at home; and of course you were still mad at Sungyeol because of what happened at the music performance.Once you were home, the two of you sat on the couch and Sungyeol hugged you “JAGI! What do you want to do now?” You pushed him away and turned to him “So who was that girl? You didn’t even introduce me.” Sungyeol laughed “She’s just a rookie; she wanted to ask me for some pointers on stage.” You pouted “But she said she’ll leave us alone, why’d you call her back?” Sungyeol laughed “Are you jealous now?” You shook your head “No Sungyeol I’m being serious right now, you know I get jealous easily and I was jealous when I saw her, and then when she agreed to go I wasn’t jealous, but you had to make it worse by calling her back.” Sungyeol’s jaw dropped “so what are you saying?” You crossed your arms and said “What I’m saying is that you should have known better and now I’m mad.” Sungyeol scoffed “So what, this is MY FAULT?” You nodded “You should have known better.” He got up off the couch and shouted “Well if you didn’t get so damn jealous we wouldn’t be fighting would we?!” You too then got up off the couch and said “Are you putting the blame on me now? Actually, I really don’t want to fight with you. Can you just get out?” Sungyeol planted his feet in front of you and shouted “NO! Why should I go?” You shook your head “No time to be childish Sungyeol, I seriously do not want to fight. Leave before I lose my temper” Sungyeol shook his head “Leave.” Again he shook his head. “LEAVE” You shouted. Sungyeol scoffed and stomped out of your apartment.

You went into your room and covered your face with your pillow and screamed. “I HATE JEALOUSY!” Then started to cry “Why do I let my emotions control me?!”

Myungsoo

You stared at your phone and started to bite your nails. “He hasn’t called me for days.” You said. You held the phone in your hand. “Maybe I should call him.” You shook your head. “No no, I called yesterday, he always returns calls.” So you put down your phone and told yourself to wait just a while longer. Then one day past, and then another, and more and more. “It’s been 3 weeks!” You said staring at your phone once again. Out of anger you took your phone and turned it off, and right when you turned off your phone someone rang at your door. “___-ah!” you heard a familiar voice from the other side of the door so you opened it. “Myungsoo!”

You sat down on your couch with your arms crossed. Myungsoo sat beside you and smiled “So how have you been these days?” You turned to him ignoring his question and asked him “Why haven’t you called me?” He smiled and said “I’ve been really busy.” You raised your eyebrows and said “But you know you can just send me one small text to let me know how you’ve been. Is it that hard to do something like that?” He sighed and said “Jagi, now don’t be mad it hasn’t been that long.” You turned to him and said “It’s been three weeks, that’s almost a month. You know how worried I was for these past weeks?” Myungsoo started to get offended. “But you know I’m okay, just check up on blogs and stuff, that’s not hard. Actually, you know what, how about we talk about something else.” You shook your head “No, I want to know, how come it’s soooo hard to send a small little text saying something like ‘Hello Jagi, I just want to let you know that I’ve been fine these days’ that takes like 10 seconds.” He squinted at you and said “Well you don’t understand; I’ve been really busy.” You crossed your arms and said “Ohh… so you can’t even take like 10 seconds to send a text?!?!” Myungsoo couldn’t take it anymore and said “You know what; you’re over reacting calm down.” You scoffed “No! I’m not, you know me and you should know that I HATE absolutely HATE when you don’t call.” Myungsoo then shouted “Wow! You know you’re kind of sounding like an over obsessed stalker girlfriend.” That was when you snapped “You know what? GET OUT!” He them stared at you straight in the eye and said “Fine I’ll leave.”

Once he left, you took a deep breath and said “You just try to call me to apologize… not going to pick up.” You took another deep breath and said to yourself “You are not going to pick up your phone if he calls.”

Sungjong

“Sungjongah!” You shouted walking into his room. You walked to his bed and sat down. “Sungjong, I brought you breakfast.” He groaned and said “What are you doing here so early?” You smiled and said “I don’t have to go to school today, now get up. I woke up early just to bring you breakfast.” So he quickly got up and got washed up. You smiled as you set up the table “Here, I made you my special omelet with cheese, chicken and veggies … and… oh here it is! I also cut up some fruits.” Sungjong smiled “You really didn’t have to do this, but thank you ____! You’re the best.” You smiled back at him, “Let’s eat together, okay?! And eat a lot!” Sungjong nodded and took a bit, smiling.

Sungjong enjoyed his food until he stopped eating. “What’s wrong Sungjong? Do you need a drink?” He shook his head and said “No I’m just full.” You laughed “Really? I’m still hungry!” You said stuffing your face with fruits. Sungjong shook his head “Stop eating, you’re going to get fat and become fatter than me.” You’re heart sank when you heard those words, so you chewed the rest of your food and swallowed. “What did you say Sungjong?” He smiled and pinched your cheeks “Nothing, I’m just joking.” You shook your head and said “No, go ahead say it louder. I want to hear.” Sungjong frowned “I was just joking.” You continued to glare “No Sungjong, you know I hate it when people call me fat… you know how I have low self-esteem.” You said with tears in your eyes. Sungjong tried to pull you in for a hug but you pushed him away “No, that’s not going to solve it.” Sungjong looked at you in the eyes and said “I’m just joking, you know that.” You nodded “But still… you know all about me and about my past. You know I hate hearing those words ‘You’re so fat.’ It hurts no matter what.” Sungjong again tried to pull you in for another hug; but you quickly pushed away and gathered all your things.

You quickly rushed out before the tears began to fall. You came home crying and whispered “What an insensitive jerk, he knows better than to say those words.” You looked at your phone that had at least 50 messages from Sungjong, and quickly deleted them all and turned off your phone.

(TO BE CONTINUED….)