One day bliss

Know your name

 

I stopped and turn back.

“Are you trying to flirt me?” I said as I felt something strange with his word.

“You know what? I might say it… Sort of. Don’t get me wrong, we need time to release all the burden right? Why don’t we try it with anonymous person?” suggested him.

I think it’s quite cool. It’s true I could not forget about Won Bin yet, maybe it’ll work.

“Hmm… I think it is a good idea. But I have one condition, don’t ask my name,” I said.

This crazy condition came out from nowhere since I still don’t trust men after the incident.

“I hope you don’t mind since it’s a fake date, so I’ll be using fake name,” I said to him.

“It’s not fair, you’ve already know my name.” he said trying to protest.

“It’s fine, I don’t even remember your name. Just call me… mmm… hmm… Ms. X. Can?”

“Okay then Ms. X. Let’s start our date Ms. X,” he then pulled me to go somewhere.

“Alright, Jung Yunho-ssi!” I did a merong to him and he chased me because I was lying to him earlier, I said I forgot his name.

“Yahh! Tell me your name!” he shouted out.

End of my POV.

Yunho’s POV:

“Just tell me your name, it’s not fair,” I said as we both decided to ride Ferris wheel together.

She shook her head and smile to me. “Just call me Ms. X”

“Your real name,” I said simply.

“Ohh look! A firework! It’s beautiful,” fireworks just appeared. It was just too romantic! It’s only us inside this cabin, with beautiful scenery.

“Oppa, isn’t it pretty? Ahh… I love this date and I love you,” she said and gave a peck on my cheek.

OH MY GOD! She just did what? Am I dreaming?

“What did you said? And what just you did?” I asked her. Confused on what she did.

“It’s a fake date, and we have to pretend to be a couple too right?” she said and giggles.

I don’t know what to do but just nodded, as if I clear about those words and the kiss.

Then she hugged me. I hugged her back. I feel like we are truly in love.

Oh I’m confused.

After few turns, we decide to go to play sand castle. It’s not a beach, it’s just they got that at the amusement park.

“Are you cold? Here take my jacket,” I put my jacket on her.

“Thank you oppa, that was sweet of you, but to be sweeter, I have a wish. Can you take my picture? I always wanted my boyfriend to take my pictures,” she said.

“Ohh okay, since I brought this all day, it would just waste if I’m not using it right? It should fill with my pretty girlfriend pictures right?” I said and she just giggles.

“Love line again oppa? Just take my picture,” she said and walked all the way with pretty pose.

She is beautiful. Her smiles, her laugh, her pouts and everything she do, I captured ever angle of it.

Ahh, this thing seems real, it feels like we are not even pretending.

“Oppa, why were you laughing? Am I looking ugly on the picture?” she pouted and asking me whether her pictures were ugly.

“I would say it… Yes, you do look ugly, very very ugly. Humm… I am wondering why I was falling for you in the first place?” I said and then she snatched away the camera.

“Oppa just give me tha..,” she went silent. Amazed with the pictures I guess.

“Hmmm… you called me ugly? Yahh! Oppa you are the one who can’t take pictures properly. By the way, they are pretty because I’m pretty right, no doubt,” then she gave back the camera.

“Oppa, other than taking worst pictures of your girlfriend, is there anything else that you are able to do?”

“Yes, of course!” I said to her.

I pulled her hand and brought her the ice-skating ring.

“Here we are, you know what, I’m good at figure-skating,” I said and she laughed.

“Pfft…! Show me then,” she told me.

“Join me, I need my girl,” trying to sweet.

“Oppa, I can’t skate, so I’ll cheer for you from here,” she said and pinched tip of my nose.

“Then, tell me your name, please,” I begged her but she refused.

“Give me a kiss then,” I said simply.

Yahh! Pabo-yah, it’s just a fake date, and we are pretending, what now? Kiss? Are you crazy Yunho-ah?

“Come here aigoo, my erted mind boyfriend,” she pulled me and kissed me on the lips. Yeah, it’s just a peck, but still it’s A KISS!

Then she leaved me with blankly. Is it real? Oh God, I feel like I am so in love with this woman.

After that, I rush to the ring, put the shoes on and I asked the person in charge to get me a song.

And the show is ON.

I’m so doing this for her. I am going to impressed her for real.

And this is REAL. I think I never want to pretend anymore. Ms. X I’m in love with you.

I could see while I was doing the figure skating, I saw her chanting and applauded my skills. Well I feel proud that she amazed with my ability.

After the show, I go to her.

She then hugged me, “Oppa! That was totally AWESOME! I am proud to be your girlfriend,”

“Thank you babe, I love you,” I pulled her face near to mine and I kissed her.

Yunho-ah, you are still pretending. Stop the kiss for God sake.

I pulled away my face, “Sorry, I shouldn…”

I caught her blushed.

She then cut my words, “Oppa, let’s go play at the fountain!” she grabbed my wrist and bring me to the fountain.

I followed her without words.

End of Yunho’s POV.

My POV:

It was such a great day. Having a date with anonymous. Kissed twice and thanks to him, I think I totally forgot about Won Bin.

“Oppa, I am going to miss you,” I said and hugged his arm.

“Me too. What if..?” he stopped .

“What if what?” I said confusedly.

“We date for real? You and me,” he said and looked directly in my eyes.

“Do you think it’s going to be work?” I asked him.

He nodded. “But the thing is, we were just know each other for a couple of hours,”

“But, I think I’m in love with you,” he said.

I was just too speechless. This is too rush. I mean like, yeah I kind of like him too.

But still, I’m afraid. Afraid of what is going to happen in future. Deep in my heart says that I love him too.

“Yunho-ssi, give me time. I’ll let you know soon. Trust me, I like you too but I couldn’t make the decision now, I’m sorry. Thanks for today. I’m going home. Goodbye,” I walked out from the amusement park without looking at him.

I ride on a taxi and all the way home, I keep laughing as the moment of both of us keep appearing.

He is a nice guy. But let me think this first. Oh Lord! I forgot to tell him, my name. Oh I bet his on his way home too. Nice of you, there’s no hope me and him then. Just forget him. This feeling just being too cruel I guess, EASILY CAME, HARD TO LEAVE.

 

FEW WEEKS LATER,

My POV:

“Hey, have you watched new video on youtube? A handsome guy made a video for his lover which he doesn’t even know her name. What a cheap moved. I guess, he just playing around to raise attention,” Jiyeon said to me.

What…? it seems like…, don’t tell me it’s Yunho.

“Emmm… Jiyeon-ah, is he a Korean?” I asked her and she nodded.

“May I borrow your laptop, I want to watch the video,” she then gave to me without any doubt.

“What’s the title?” I asked her again.

“My Ms. X. What a name? X-Files?” she then laughed hardly.

I search for the video and eureka, I found it!

To my Ms. X

Yes, it is HIM! Omo~ I miss him so much. Try to hold myself. Afraid that Jiyeon would notice me.

I miss you.

You know that, right?

And he did some dances too.

Omo he is cute! Too cute!

I feel like crying. Pabo Yunho-ah!

How should I respond to this?

End of my POV.

Yunho’s POV:

Someone just told me to open new link in the comment.

She said,

Ms_X: The deal was over. Once you know my name, we are officially together.

Omo! Omo! It’s her, Ms. X, she responds

Annyeong-hasaeyo, Yoo Inna-imnida.

I feel so great. Yahhhh! Yoo Inna I love you!

So I guess now we are officially together.

 


Hi everyone, I know the ending is quite.. hehehe.. well. Actually I made a video but, the video has gone mad.. which I don't really know how should I fix it. But, if soon the video working I am going to post it really. :D 

Tons of love,

Authors.