Chap I : Heart-broken

Know your name

 

 

Hi, my name is .... Hehehe.. I know you want to know right, you'll be know right after this. But let me just give you briefly a story of my life. A love life. Between me and him, Jung Yunho.

Peppermeen and Fydapanda proudly present you,

KNOW YOUR NAME.

My POV:

I just got dumbed by my boyfriend. Being home like 3 weeks without knowing anything happen inside nor outside is totally alone. Yes, it's still hard to accept he left me for another girl. Yeah I was crying all night, neglecting my meals and my house was totally mess including me.

'Kring.. kring.. kring..'

I look at my cellphone. It's Jiyeon. (She's my best friend)

"Hello Jiyeon-ah, "

"Unnnnieee! What are you doing? Are you still at home, mourning? Have you eaten?" she asked me.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, do you think that I'm a robot, able to answer all your questions like that? Yahh.. I'm hanging up.. bye!" I said but she cut me

"Unnie wait! Wait for a second. Do you know that IU-unnie and I were worried about you? Do you have any idea about it? IU-unnie told me to tell you that today we are hanging out. Just three of us. Pali get yourself ready, we are coming soon! Bye.." then she hung up.

"Yahh.. yah.. yah! Jiyeon-ah! I am not going anywhere.. Yahh!"

Haishh this kid, I'm not even finish talking yet. But going out? No, I don't want. Not at all.

I am afraid if I meet my boyfriend, I don’t know what to do? Oh wait he is no longer your boyfriend, he’s your ex.

Ex? I am so stupid, why do I have to fall in love with a guy like him. I feel so sad. Oh me is crying again. And why must that woman, his secretary. I knew it from the first that they would have an affair. I could smell it, but I keep denying it. Won Bin-ah, is that really what you want? (I got this idea after watching Won Bin, Shin Min Ah and Yoo Inna CF. * Forgot the brand but it’s a coffee comercial. LOL)

Fine, I am so letting you go. I have to move on. If guy can cheat on me, why don’t I try to toy them? It must be fun. Oh God! I am happy. Time to wipe your tears girl! Way to go!

Next thing I know, I was drift to sleep. Suddenly the bell is ringing.

Omo~ I don’t even get ready yet. I get up from the couch and look to the mirror. Aigoo! Panda eyes! Haisshh those eye-bag, how to get rid of that thing?

“Unnie…! Where are you? Open the door,” IU pressing the doorbell few times.

“Wait… I’m coming… I’m coming!” I open the door and both of them gave me a look.

“Yahh! You are still like this? Didn’t Jiyeon told you get ready? Aigoo~ unnie, believe me you have to move on, guys are like that, it’s no worth to cry over them. Trust me.” IU scolded at me.

“But.. guys.. I…” Jiyeon cut my word.

“That’s right unnie, you have to move on. See those eyebag? Aigoo, you’ll lose your pretty sense. Really, if I meet that rascal, I am going to kill him. For making my sister like this,” They then hug me.

Tightly

“Yahhh... let me go both of you! I was just sleeping just now. Stop nagging, I’m fine. So let’s hit the party baby! So where are we going today? Shopping? Ice- cream! I want Ice-cream!!! Yahh.. Wait for me I’m going to get ready,” me then leave them to get ready.

 

End of My pov;

IU’s POV:

“Unnie, where are we going today?” Jiyeon asked me as they get in the car.

“Hurmm… feels like having fun today! Let’s go to the amusement park!” I shouted out and followed by them.

“Wahh.. Is this world? Why am feeling so happy today. I feel like born anew, I must missed a lot of things within this three weeks right? Ahh.. I’m so stupid then,” she breathed.

“Unnie, today you have to let go all of it! Let go and scream out loud! It’s a free-guys day! Woohoo!” she nodded and smiled at me.

Then we arrived at the park. Whoa… There aren’t so many people today. Great! This is just the great day to help unnie to forget everything. Yes this is the day.

I saw her smiling all the way we walk to the entrance.

“Ahh.. this is fun! Thanks uri dongsaengie!” She hugged me and Jiyeon.

“Ahh that was relieve. I am glad that you’re happy. I really mean it!” Jiyeon said.

“Let’s go! Khajaa!” she pulled me and Jiyeon and pointed to the roller-coaster.

“Are we going to ride that like for seriously?” Jiyeon asked again.

She nodded. “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah, let’s do it for her sake. Come on!” I pulled her too.

“Oh nooo!” she sighed. I was just laughing.

End of IU's pov;

My POV:

It was amazing as for today. The day just being great, no the sisters were totally great. I feel touched for what they have done to me, just to make me happy. Thanks guys. But the thing is, it’s totally SICK seeing people dated around this place. A lot of couples came here and kissing everywhere. For God sake, it’s quite a pain for me.

We then went to the convenience store to get something to drink; it’s a hot day after all. Then when I went to the cashier to pay, I saw a girl wearing the necklace exactly the same Won Bin bought for me before.

Calm Inna, calm. That was past. There were nothing to feel bad or sad or anything it is.

Then I feel my tears poured as hell. Oh God.. I couldn’t take it anymore. Sorry guys, I couldn’t take it!

“Here you go, I’m going to the ladies,” I told the girls and hid my teary eyes from them the best that I could as I passed them the things that we bought.

I went to the toilet and cried hardly.

Won Bin-ah, why are you doing this? Why did you leave me? Is there anything wrong that I’ve done?

It’s almost about an hour, me in the toilet. I texted the girls and said that I’d already homed, I said I am not feeling well. They said fine and they said they will be homed too.

I got out from the ladies, and sit somewhere on a bench. Try to be cool and calm.

“Excuse me miss, have you seen my friend, tall and handsome guy, around here?” a guy approached me asking about his lost friend.

“Huh? Oh. Sorry, he went that way,” I simply said and show him nowhere without even pay attention to what he said actually. Then he leaved and said thank you.

Suddenly…

“Thank you so much!” a guy just appeared behind bushes near to the bench I sat. He struggled to get himself out of the bushes. Then he came to me and took out my hand and thanked me again. I was too shocked seeing him so sudden. Too sudden, I mean like, behind the bushes? Out of nowhere? Why is he thanking me? Psycho.

“Huh? Don’t touch me. Who are you? Alien or what? Geez, you scared me,” I stood up and walked away from him. But he keeps following me from behind.

“I’m sorry miss. My name is Yunho. Jung Yunho. You are pretty. Kekeke,” he said and caressed his nape while smiling.

I gave a smirk look. Is he trying to me or what, I mean he is scary. I started to fasten my pace but he keeps following me.

“Yahh.. Mr.. Yunjo.. Junho whatever it is, stop following me, you freak guy!” I started to run away from him.

“Wait, don’t be afraid. I’m not a bad person. I need your help, miss?” he asked me while I keep walking faster.

“No needs to know what my name is, sorry I don’t know you, please go away,” I pushed him away from me.

“Sorry miss if I scared you just now. Actually I was hiding from my friend, my mom asked him to bring me home,” he said simply. His tone is a bit slower and sadder.

“Then just go home. Don’t involve me,” I said.

“My mom wants me to get married with someone whom I don’t even know. I always wanted to get married with someone I love, I care and most of the thing is we love each other,” he said.

I feel sorry for him. It just came naturally as I saw him stop and kneelt on the ground in front of me. Is he crying?

“Yah… I felt sorry for you. Please just stand up, people are watching. Stand up,” I said and pull him to stand.

“Listen here, don’t feel bad. Sometimes love is a predicament. You will always hang around and don’t know what is the best,” I said and caressed his back. Yeah, I guess he needs someone to comfort him.

“Thank you, do you have a boyfriend? I bet you must be happy with your life,”

“I did. Now I don’t.” I said calmly. Cool. Way to go girl!

“Ohh, sorry to hear that,” he said sorry to me.

“No, it’s okay. I have move on now. It’s not even worth it,” I said. Wah! I am impressed with myself.

“Then I guess, nice knowing you, bye!” I leave him and then he yelled,

“Wait excuse me miss. I have a suggestion, what if, both of us have a fake date. To forget everything, I guess? ” he said.