Impossibly Connected to You [FINAL OF FIRST SHOT]

Chain Reactions

CONTINUATION OF IMPOSSIBLY CONNECTED TO YOU

Days passed by, time ran fast and I found myself typing at my office for the next magazine that we were going to release this April. Many rookie bands debuted and they were all younger than me. Our magazine was all about them and even if I don’t personally l knew each one of them, I already memorized their profiles and names.

“The new actor caught kissing a girl and picking a fight at the bar. The picture of him spread all over the net and it caused by bashing him on his Cyworld. Meanwhile, the agency of this new actor halted all his activities until he reflected on his wrong doings. The drama which he starred will going to do some twists because he was also banned to continue the drama. We tried our best to get his opinion but his manager refused an Interview. And that’s all for today….”

“Tch. He’s not going to be successful with his attitude. I heard a lot of stories about him too that he has this attitude of being lazy, boastful and happy go lucky. He deserved it! Aish.” One of the writers of our magazine on my team and who was holding the remote of the television inside our office said. “He doesn’t know how to act! How come he debuted!”

The team laughed because she was really affected or let’s say a hater. Tch. That guy! He never changed! I never thought that he was going to be wild like that in an early time. Ex-boyfriend? Good luck to your career!

“I don’t know him and I don’t want to know him more. I am more worried with my status now because they’re lots rookie bands debuted and all of them have the same age with youngest of our family. Hayy…Maybe we should write also about PD'”My new partner as an editor in chief said while holding the transcription of our interview with NU’EST with their pictures too.  She was already 29 years old and very desperate to find someone to marry. “Oh, look!” then she pointed to the youngest member of band. “Why does he need to be prettier than me? Aish. He can get suitors from both es.” She was talking about to Ren and yeah, he was really pretty and young.

“Yeah…So, unnie you should date someone who’s not so much younger than you or else…you’re going to end up like his older sister.”

“Yah!”she poked me. “Don’t worry, I’m going to get married soon and I’m going o raise someone like Ren.”  We both laughed and giggled. “ow…before I forget! We’re going to observe the new VJ this day.” Yeah, our company wasn’t only known as the magazine company but we do own a music channel.

The studio was located at the upper most part of our building. The big boss decided to put it on the top because he was really concerned with the artists that were harassed by fans right after an interview or performance. But we’re not blaming all of them, okay? Regarding with the audiences every music charts, interviews and awardings were from the official fans club of the bands. We deal with them that they were going to send fans and it was already up to them from who is who. We also helped bands to be love not only by their fans but also the fans of the other groups by requesting them to have 10 representatives per fans clubs to watch the other bands especially if it’s an interview and showcases.

Our company was the strictest of all the companies and we were the most hated company also because of this policy. Haha. But we were one of the best music companies all over Korea in artists and agencies’ perspectives.  The company wasn’t that much huge and was new in the industry  that’s why we were all afraid on what might going to happen if we ‘re going to be easy. “Where’s the head of their department?”

“He just called and he won’t be here because his wife was already on delivery room.”

“Wow. I hope he will have a healthy baby. I’m going to congratulate them once he goes back.”

“Yeah…so can we go now? The newbie is going to interview the hottest band on earth. BIGBANG!”I immediately stood up from my seat and dragged her right away. I’m going to see him again!!!

__

The only place that occupied the whole floor was the music studio. Half of it was already used and it was enough to held showcases, countdown, and interviews while the other side was still on maintenance, I heard the rumor that the big boss wanted to produce artists too.

The whole studio was really noisy and I can’t blame them for shouting out of their lungs because Bigbang is a BIG BANG! And if someone didn’t scream…you should be dead! Haha. Just Kidding! The interview already started when we entered the studio. Seungri never failed to entertain the audience. He was really great. T.O.P on Blue hair made me think that he wasn’t that tough…he has also the side of being a dork. Daesung? With his blonde hair? I wanna take off his shirt to see his muscles. Haha. Taeyang? He smile was really uplifting and I wanna see him perform too because beside from GD, he was the God of the stage! And lastly, GD oppa on his weird hairstyle was the guy of my life forever!

“Sometimes we used to call our songs on their initials especially when we’re already tired of practicing but still we can see some faults.”Seungri said.

“Ah really? Can you give us a scenario where you used initials of your songs when practicing? You want that right?!”then the crowd shouted yes.

“Ow…the video wasn’t bad right?”Unnie whispered and I nodded.

“Jiyong always used this because the he’s the leader so he’s the one to decide what song that should be polished. Let him do that.”T.O.P. said and the crowd gave another scream of dying. Hahaha.

“Eh? Wae? I don’t want to be alone! Seungri-sunbaenim, can you help me?” GD said and we all laughed when GD called Seungri as a senior with his 90 degrees bow.

“Tch. This kid can’t do anything without me.”Seungri stood up and tapped GD’s shoulders. Another laugh from the crowd and they started acting.

“Hyung, I think we have a problem on that song.”  Seungri acted tired with his imaginary bottled water.

“We should practice all the songs because all of your parts have the problem.”Seungri gave a straight face and we laughed again. “Stand up everyone! Come on! Daesung, FB please!” Daesung acted like he the stereo and the production gave them music that made them dance on the stage and afterwards, they started trolling.

“FB? Fantastic Baby?”I said to myself while looking at Jiyong. “No!” I shook my head and fixed my hair. “How stupid am I to think of him? Hehe. FB is him? FB is mine? Fantastic Baby? Tch. How a prince will like me? Hahaha.”

“Talking to yourself?”The CEO was standing beside and I immediately bowed to him.

“I’m sorry.”

“The new VJ was good right?” he said while we were looking at the fans in line because the manager of Bigbang and even the members decided to held fan signing as an appreciation of having a good treatment of our company.

“Yes, sir. I think she should be one of our regular VJs.”

“This was the first time that an agency held a fan sign right after an interview. It’s a big scoop, Yesh.” The big boss gave me a big smile and I knew what he meant.

“I’m gonna tell it to our team right away, sir.” Then I bowed as a sign of leaving but he stopped me and handed me a CD of Bigbang. “Sir?”

“Can you do me a favor first? Just for my daughter. She topped on her class and she was a big fan of Bigbang. I want her to give a surprise gift.”  I smiled at big boss.

“Sweet Appa. Hehehe! For the sake of your daughter, I’m gonna do it!”I went at the end of the line. I am really honored to get face to face with my GD that’s why I accepted the challenge! Hahaha! Thanks, to our CEO.

__

“Ow..noona is pretty with short hair!”Seungri said before siginig the CD. “What do you want me to do?”

“Just sign.”I and acted like he was hurt. “Hahaha. Aigoo…”

“Noona, doesn’t like me?”

“You’re too young for me.”Then I winked on him before moving to Daesung.

“Noona or..”

“Noona.”

“I like noonas.”He giggled while signing on the CD.

“I don’t like dongsaengs.”Seungri laughed and tapped Daesung’s shoulder.

“She likes older guys like YG-sunbaenim.”we all laughed and they even gave me a high five too after giving each other.

“You’re cool noona. You didn’t get offended easily.”

“Hahaha! You’re all cool too. See you next time.”

 I moved on T.O.P. who just staring at me. “Are not going to say anything?”

“Huh?”

“All of them asked why I am on the middle instead of GD? I’m just waiting for you to ask it.”

“Do you want me too?”he shook his head but still staring. “Are you okay, oppa?” afterwards, he smiled at me. “Aigoo…I thought you’re going to yell at me.”

“Hahaha. Just Kidding! Ow!! I’m only going to sign here. Don’t ask me to do anything.” He said while signing on the CD.

“I’m not going to ask you, don’t worry.”He looked again to me emotionless. Maybe he got shocked because I did not beg for him to do aegyo.

“Hahaha. Thanks oppa! It doesn’t matter if you sat on the side, middle or up there.”I pointed up and he looked up. “You really fit anywhere.” He gave his smile and faced another fan.

 I just want to say that I noticed Seungri kept on running to his hyungs after they sign my CD. Maybe he was teasing me as a revenge for not liking him. Haha. Now, I’m going to Taeyang and after this? Just few steps more, I’m going to face my oppa! Yay!

“Yow zup?”

“You’re eye smile.”Then I gave him a smile too.

“I saw you a while ago, do you work here?”Taeyang pointed on my ID.

“Ah…yes.”I flipped my ID because I am ashamed of my picture that was captured on the first day of my work here.

“You’re prettier with your short hair. You looked young.”

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed my head. “You too. You never changed. Still full of energy and handsome while on stage.”  He mouthed ‘thank you’ and his eyes shifted to Jiyong without moving his head. I furrowed my eyebrows because he was acting strange. He did it again but because I don’t get it, I just smiled at him and gave a deep breath before walking.

Now, I’m going to walk on GD who was still shaking the hand of his fan. I lowered my head when I gave him the CD. On the side of my eyes, Seungri was about to run towards Taeyang but he raised a thumbs up that made Seungri went back.

“Hi!”then he smile at me. My mind was in trouble and I can’t think of which right thing to do that’s why I ended up nodding. “How are you noona?”

“Hmm…we’re born with the same year. Hehehe.”

“Ow..Sorry. Don’t be offended, okay?”the four boys laughed at the same time that’s why we both looked at them.

“I’m not. I’m okay with that.”

“You’re working here? Does your boss allow you?”

“I’m doing a favor and it’s for big boss’ daughter.”

“Huh? Again?”He looked up to me after he the last line of his signature. “Taeyang, the guy we met before the interview was the big boss, right?”

“Yeah. He asked for a signature because he said it’s for his daughter.”

“Eh? But he just gave me this CD?”I said with a lot of confusion from my face.

GD looked at me and I shrugged my shoulder. “Okay, it doesn’t matter you’re already here.” The four boys gave a big sighed and we looked at them again. What’s with these guys?

“Hmm…oppa? Can we take a photo?”

“YEAH!!!”the boys growled.

“Sure…”Taeyang stood up and snatched my phone from my hand. He pushed me slightly to GD who just walked at my side.

We posed and Taeyang requested for another shot and again and again. “Yah, Yongbae, you’re playing now.”

“Ow…where’s the fans?”I said when I noticed that the staffs of our company were getting signs from the other members.

“Ow…sorry.”He gave me the phone and I immediately looked to it.

“Sorry if the kids are playing, okay?”

“No. it’s okay.”I answered him without giving him a glance.

“Ah…ehehe. So, here’s your CD.”I reached the album without looking that’s why I accidentally held his hand. My eyes widened and my face turned red. I slowly faced him and I saw that he was looking at my hand.

“I’m sorry.”I immediately removed my hand and took the CD rapidly. “Thank you, oppa.” I walked towards the stairs when they all screamed.

“YAH!”I looked immediately to the four guys who pretended doing something but Jiyong oppa was staring at me.

“Where did you get that ring?” he asked.

“Ow…this?”I showed it to him and he nodded. “Someone dropped it on the café and the staff thought it was mine.”

“May I know your name?”

“Park Shin Yesh.” I smiled at him but he didin’t move until I realized something that I can’t imagine.“Oh? Hehehe. Don’t…No! It’s not you.” I walked again but he dragged me.

“Yesh, it’s me.”His face was millimeters away from my face and I can’t take off my eyes on him. I know that I blushed but I’m controlling my feelings to explode.

“No, you’re not.” I said while still in disbelief.

“HE IS!”Seungri shouted. I looked at him and all of their eyes were on us, not only the Bigbang members but also the staffs inside the studio. “Hyung, why are you so stupid? She just cut her hair!” Cut my hair?

“Hyung, you showed us a picture of a girl from your phone when you went on the ice cream parlor, right? She is that girl!”

“Picture of me?”I whispered. “I thought I was the one—

“I noticed that but I took a picture of you too when I waited for my manager.” He answered.

“What?!”

“The girl on the café and the girl on your phone was the same!”Taeyang shouted.

“On the same spot? The girl on the café? The girl on his phone? The girl…napkin girl?”they chuckled because of T.O.P.’s last word.

“Yah! Can you tell me what’s happening here?”I said while looking to all of them until my eyes ended again to GD who never moved and still staring at me. “This is impossible.”

“I already saw you but I never thought that you’re also the girl that I’m talking too. The letters? I kept it.”He smiled until he said, “I’m sorry.” I lowered my head. “I went.”

“No, you didn’t.”

“But it was already close.”I sighed and twitched my lips on the side. “Believe me.”

“No, he just played at me. So…it’s impossible that it is you.”

“Aish….”He scratched his head and put his hands on the side and he walked back and forth.

I bit my lower lip while just looking at him. I saw the four guys watching and waiting for us to talk again. T.O.P. yelled at GD for being slow and the staffs whispering at me that I shouldn’t make things hard on GD. But I want to be sure! I’m afraid that all of this will turned out to be prank because my heart wasn’t joking anymore. I want to know if this is true or not!

“OW!”I almost jumped on my place. He held my hand where the ring was. “Look.” He raised his left hand where the ring with the same design that I’m wearing was placed.  “I was about to write but manager hyung was in a hurry that’s why I just put the ring under the table.”

I looked on the ring and my hand started to shake. The ring has a design of an apple which represented, GD’s Heartbreaker days. This can’t be. GD is my ultimate crush and he was telling me that he was my soul mate, the mystery guy on the café, my…FB.

“I am FB. FB is mine. FB is you.”

“I thought that it was a name.”

“Don’t tell you me that thought of Fei Boo, Fang Bae, Bing, and Fan Bang too?”we both laughed. Those words popped on my mind too before. “But it means Fantastic Baby. You already heard of it right?” I nodded.

“You are really the fantastic baby, oppa.”I said with tears on my eyes.

“And you are my Fantastic Baby, Yesh.”He hugged me tightly and kissed me on the forehead. “Stop crying. We already met.”

The staffs and the other Bigbang members clapped and roared with happiness.

“I never thought—“

“There’s no way of turning back, Yesh.”

“Huh? I still didn’t say anything on you?”

“But you already wore my ring? Hahaha. You’re mine and there’s no way for you to escape.”

“I want it.”We laughed when I said it.

__

I never thought that I’m going to be with Jiyong oppa. The guy that I really admired, my ideal type and the only man of my dreams was now my boyfriend, my soul mate, and lastly, the guy who really loves me. It’s been 2 years since we started dating and now, we were planning to make it to the public. Everyone agreed with our relationship, I also met the 2NE1 girls, SE7EN, Tablo and of course, YG oppa. They said that they already knew about me when Jiyong oppa was still writing to me. The staffs on the café and my colleagues, all of them knew about what’s happening to us but they kept their mouths shut because they want us to find everything all by ourselves. Everyone lied but I am happy that we discovered the love without the help of others.

“My baby Yesh?”Jiyong held my hand while we were at the waiting room.  That’s how we call it each other that made the Bigbang members felt disgusted everytime they heard us.

“I am nervous.”I held him tightly and gave him a cold smile.

“Me too. But never be scared, okay? I am at your side.”

“Nervous noona? The 2NE1 girls and the rest of us are at your side so don’t worry okay?”I gave Seungri a smile and nodded.

“My Baby Jiyong?”

“Aish!”Seungri turned his back when he heard me.

“Hm?”

“I love you.” He kissed me on the forehead and whispered the same words on my ear.

 “Be ready!”the PD shouted.

“Good luck, My baby!”I kissed him on the forehead. “Bigbang fighting!” I shouted and responded with a scream too. And then, I leave.

The crowd was screaming at Bigbang’s name while the MC’s of the Music countdown were ready to announce the number one song of the week which belonged to Bigbang. I seated on the chair at the first row that they provided for me.

The Bigbang owned the stage and the crowd already stood up from their seats to get along with the song. They dance because Bigbangs rocks the studio. I stood up too when My Baby Jiyong rapped and screamed while holding Bigbang’s glowing stick like a fan girl.

He pointed at me when he said ‘Baby’. I was stiffened on my place because people looked at me. “Jiyong…don’t look at me… lets…later…please!!” But I’m already caught off guard, Jiyong walked down on the stage while rapping and held my hand. He dragged me up on stage and I can see that everyone were all shocked and stopped from moving. They wondered and I can see on their faces that they felt something wrong until Taeyang shouted to the make some noise. The party started again. Their faces turned to happy after wondering.  Jiyong was playing around me on thestage that’s why I started playing around too. The other members joined too and I enjoyed the stage with them.

Before the song ended, the members left us on stage. The rap until the end belonged to him and it was about confessing to a girl. He held my hand and little by little, his face was moving closer to me. “My Baby…” then he kissed me on the lips right in front of his fans, my staffs and nationwide because it was a live broadcast.

That was our first kiss on the lips in public…The most unforgettable moment of my life…Now, we’re official.  We don’t need to hide anymore. If they hated me, I’m gonna face it bravely no matter what. Just for my love, My Baby Jiyong.

“I love you, my baby Yesh.”He whispered but the microphone was still placed on his mouth. The crowd roared but I don’t know if they agreed or not.

I pulled his head and kissed him again on the lips. I took the microphone from his hand and stared at him. “Together with the VIPs, I’m gonna say I love you very much, my baby Jiyong.” And I kissed him again but by this time he kissed me back.

I, Park Shin Yesh, the soul mate, the girlfriend and the FB of G-Dragon. OFFICIAL.

 

36790839.gif 

THANK YOU!

LIKE IT? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^__^

YOU CAN REQUEST TOO!!!