15 Hour Wait

I Hate Missing You.

Walking inside the airport sitting in the section where you were going to get on your plane, you called Jay smiling.
"Jagiya." you smiled at his voice. 
"Hey~" you giggled at his words.
"I can't wait I am cleaning up my place, to make sure their is nothing wrong with it." he sat down to talk. 
"Will it be late when i get there?" you asked looking our of the window to the up coming planes.
"It'll be kinda early," he sighed. "My last night as a free man." he laughed joking.
"Pabo~" you laughed along with him. "I can't wait to see you." you smiled standing getting your carry-on ready. "They have opened the gate doors for the plane. 
"I can't wait either." he beamed grinning. "I'll be there before you land waiting for you." 
Smiling you giggled, "I love you." you said. 
"I love you too ____, see you soon." 


"Bye~ mwauh." you blow him a kiss through the phone then hug up. 
 
Putting you from in your pocket and walking to the doors handing them you ticket and passport, bowing smiling and walking through to your seat in first class, reaching up and putting you bags up there, then sitting with your purpse next to you, digging in your pocket turning it to airplane mode then turning it off you sat there waiting looking out of the window smiling lightly to your self thinking of you and Jay, and how you met.
 
______________________________________________________________________
7th grade new kid.
 
"Class, this is _____." the teacher introduced you "She is from South Korea, please be kinda and show her around."
"Hee-lloow." you said smiling, then turning to the teacher. "Wwhaire, may I sit?." you choked up blushing trying to say with out sounding like and idiot.
"How about by Jaebeom." she smiled down to you. "Jay, put your hand up." 

Walking to the boy that had his hand up you sat beside him and gave a weak smile, as he smiled back looking at you. 
 
"Do you prefer speaking in English, or Korean?" he asked you.
"If.. it ist not a problem, then Korean." you whispered.
"Annyeong, I'm Jaebeom or Jay for short." He smiled to you, making you blush as you smiled back.
"_____." you whispered again.
"This is just homeroom, we don't do much in here.." he said in Korean to you. "Can I see your classes?" 
 
Relaxing a bit then giving him the flowed paper that was tightly held in your little fingers, a grin began to form on his face as you watched him read it.
 
"We have all classes together but two..." he smiled handin the paper back to you. "Your speech class, and P.E." 
"Oh." you sighed. 
"I'll show you around." he grinned again to you as you blushed bowing.
"Thank you." you smiled to him 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sitting on the plane turning your phone back on when it was okay and looking through your pictures seeing one from the last time youwere with Jay or the two of you kissing at the beach, and more of you two hugging and eating together. 
Resting your head against a pillow and putting on your sunglass, you slowly started to fall asleep smiling ang think of what is going to happen when you see him. Thinking of his arms around and seeing him in person, being able to touch and see him made you smile even bigger before falling asleep. 
 
Waking up a few minutes before landing and have a pain in your ears trying to pop them you looked at your phone noticing the time. date, and weather change. Pulling off your sunglasses and looking in your purpse pulling  out a mirror fixing your hair, and lip gloss and getting out a piece of gum, then putting back on your sunglasses, dropping you mirror and phone into your purse smiling, looking out of the window as the plane started to land. Getting really excited to be landing you were ready to shoot out of the plane and into Jay's arms. 
 
Reaching up for your carry-on bags someone helped you get them down, turning and smiling bowing light thanking them you walked quickly out of the plane thanking the pilots and flight attendants you saw. Walking into the air port from the tunal of the plane, you looked around for him.
 
Looking everywhere and not seeing you, you got a little upset, reaching in your purse and turning on your phone to see they time, you felt someone tap you shoulder, turning around to someone kneeling with flowers you took off your sunglass taking the flowers smile looking at Jay as he stood up over you smirking.
You started to tear up dropping you bags and phone wrapping your arms aound his neck hugging him tightly he hugged back kissing you, kissing back you smiled in the kiss pulling away then just looking at each other you for a minute. Picking your bags and phone you two walked hand-in-hand to get the rest of your bags. 
 
Getting into his car, all he did was smile. You didn't say anything all you did was smile at each other. Breaking the silence, you smiled giggling. "Is there anywhere that is open?"
"Like for what?" he looked over to you
"I'm hungry.." you sighed 
"Yeah, we can go out to eat. Or I can make you something?" he smiled trying to get you to take a hint
"I want you to make me something!" you jumped up smiling to him.
 
Arriving at his dorm and quickly walking in behind him you, you smiled asking where to put your stuff, as he picked up some of your bags. 
"Let's just put them in my room, we can put eveything up in the afternoon." he smiled kissing your cheek leading you to his clean bedroom. "This is where we shall be sleeping." 
Sitting on the bed and looking at him he leaned closely to you and kissed your lips smiling then walking to the kitchen. "How about a quick meal then a nap and we can spend the morning going over everything that has happened." he called out to you
"Yeahh~" you giggled standing up walking around his room "That is fine with me... Mind if I steal on of your shirts to wear?" 
"Umm," he giggled to him self grinning. "Wear anyone you want." 
 
Picking out shirts going through his closet you found a nice long, long sleeve shirt of his. Pulling off you jacket, then your shirt and pants, you pulled on his shirt, smelling collar smiling. 
bent over reaching inside a bag of your to get put shorts Jay walked in and stood in the door way, as his jaw dropped you popped up blushing holding your shorts in your hands. Turning around away from him your cheeks burned your face, and you tried not to whine to him about him seeing your . 
 
You felt his arm go around you waiste and lightly lift you up hugging you tightly, you blished even more wiggling and around trying to break free. Saying his name over and over until he let you go, you quickly put your tiny shorts on then sat in the bed reaching for the bowl of cereal. Pouting you looked at him then patted next to you.  
Eating together while watching tv you saw one of his music videos come on, as you smiled looking over to him. "I'm not used to seeing you on TV in America." you giggled. 
"I'm still not used to seeing you in magazines." he put his arm around you yawning pulling you down cuddling you tightly.
"Jay~" you let fall out of your mouth as he nuzzled your neck.