Late Night Talks

I Hate Missing You.

"Jay~" You said smiling 
"____!" He giggled "I can't wait for tomorrow, when you come."
"I can't either! I am so elited to see you again." your voice softened "It's so long." you yawned
"Where you sleeping jagiya?" He sounded concerned. "I just wanted to call you to tell that, I won tonight." He chuckled lightly into the phone.
Jumping up surprised at his words, "Really? Omo! Congraduations. I am so happy for you!" you quitely yelled into the phone. "Pabo," you called out to him.
"Yah-" he said before you cut him off 
"Why haven't you sent me picture, yet?!" you yelled at him. "Hurry send on now."
"Yah, yah.. Wait a minute," he said pulling the phone away from his face and sending you a text message with him and the award.

From: Oppa~
      tumblr_m24ej1yIci1qju10jo1_500.jpg
  Wishing this award was your lips~ I love you ____!!! I miss you.

"Yah! Ya' big ert!" You giggled "But I am so happy for you!" 
"Send me a picture of what you're doing yeah?" He giggled back at you. "not like that though I know you were laying down." 
"Yeah okay..." you said smiling then, "But hold one let me take one." 

Pulling the phone away and turning on your face cam taking a quick picture of you laying in bed 

From: My Babygirl
      tumblr_m24olg1jmV1r8etxuo1_500.png
     I love you too, and I miss you too Jay. I can't wait to see you

"Awe, jajigya. You're too cute!" He beamed through the phone to you. "What time are you leaving for the air port?"
"Umh.." You sat up looking at the clock on your wall. "I leave in like 3 hours." you sighed. "To be honest, I am kinda scared Jay."
"Why?" He quitely asked.
"Because I hate planes!" you yelled lightly in to the phone. 
"Yah! But at the end of the 14 hour flight," he paused. "You get to see me, you beautiful boyfriend."
"Kekek~" You smiled lightly yawning. "I miss you so much."
"I miss you too, I hate how you still are in America, and not here with me all the time." He addmits. 
"I hate it too, and I guess putting my fears aside for you, is what I have to do." you smiled.

Your roommate knocked on your door opening it, to a crack. "____, shouldn't you get a little sleep before I take you to the airport?" she smiled seeing you on the phone knowing you were talking to Jay.
"Yeah get some sleep." he added.
"But but but.." You said to them both, "I have a 14 hour flight."

Laughing at you, your roommate left. 

"Get some sleep baby, and when you wake up and head of to Korea to see, I want you to be well rested to the plans I have made for us." He chuckled.
"...I'm not tired." you lied. "I wanna just talk to you, hear your voice a little longer."
"How about I sing you a lullaby?" He asked clearing his throat.
"I would love it." you yawned again. "I love you Jaebeom."
"I love you ____ too" he said in a sing-song voice.

Clearing his throat again and making soft hums, he started singing softly to you, until he noticed your breaths evening out over the phone and you weren't responding to him. 
"Heh, ageyo. I love you ___, see you when you get here."  He hung up the phone smirking to him self.