He was a fake. I'm alone now.

Too Ugly to Love You

Yoona PoV

The doors opened too soon. Him talking to the nurse was too soon. Him leaving was too soon. In conclusion, it was too soon for him to leave me. The last thing he gave me before he left was a sweet smile, and then walked out. I felt something cringe in my heart as I stared at the door he left in. He was the first person in the world who I could talk to, who treated me like a person. The first to smile so nicely to me. The first that cared for me. I felt like I was important for once, like I had a life. Sadly, he was the ONLY one that I've met. Not even the nurse thought of me as a student. The nurse didn't even notice me until another student came in.

"Oh, um, is the nurse already busy," the girl asked loudly, finally making the nurse turn to our direction. This girl was really pretty. She had clean skin, a beautiful figure, and pretty clothes. Beautiful wasn't enough to describe how amazing she looked. Anyway, after she asked that, the nurse rushed over to her.

"Aw sweetie, I'm not busy. There's no one here right now so why don't you take a seat?" the nurse sweetly said. She didn't even see me at all, but kept on pampering the girl who came a few minutes ago when I just sat there for ten minutes. I felt ignored again, but held my tears and my rage despite how angry and hurt I was. The girl who was being pampered must've noticed that because she put her hand out to a stop sign and tilted her head over to my direction.

"You know there was a girl here earlier, but you forgot about her.You should take care of her first since she came here before me. Besides, I think her legs could use some healing magic," she said, giving a small wink at me. The nurse's sickly sweet smile turned into a frown and she dragged her feet over to me. In a uncaring fashion, she checked my legs thoughtlessly and carelessly bandaged my legs. I gave a grateful smile over for a bit of friendliness, but was received a cold look instead.

When I was done, the nurse went away from me quickly and came over to the other girl, putting on her sweet mode again. I sighed and got up from where I was. I still couldn't walk properly, but limping could be done. I wobbled up to get my hall pass on the table, then, as quick as I could, limped out of the nurse's office. I know that I shouldn't feel so bad about myself when I walked out but I couldn't help it. Even the nurse doesn't like me, I thought hopelessly to myself as I went to my classroom. Unfortunately, by the time I got there, everyone had already went to have break. I sighed to myself, struggling to go over to my usual place, the abandoned garden. I tried going as quick as I could not to get noticed, but unfortunately, I did.

"Oh well look who's here. The nerd I beat up this morning. Well how's it going loser?" a voice said behind me, freezing me in my tracks. I knew who it was. Jessica and her group. I did my best to move on and go away from them, but my legs were too hurt to go faster and my glasses weren't clear enough to let me see where to go. Soon enough, I face planted myself into a cement wall, causing laughter to erupt from both sides.

"Oh ho, even if she wears glasses she's still blind," a student said from the forming crowd. I felt tears welling in my eyes, but swallowed them up to not look weak. I faced back at them, trying not to cower from the amount of people crowding up. Almost the whole student body was here, laughing and looking down on me. I felt hopeless and unwanted from here, or anywhere, and wanted to run away. Unfortunately, there was really no where for me to run, so I tried to muster up all the courage I could.

"Please...can you please let me go across?"I asked weakly, trying to smile normally. The last thing I saw was a shoe, then everything turned black.

Donghae PoV

I was chatting with a few of my friends, walking down to the forum, until we all heard shouting and cheering in front of us. Curious, I walked up to the other students outside the crowd.

"Hey, do you know what's going on here? I asked a girl student. Once she saw me, she fluttered her eyelashes obsessively and her lips.

"Well, um, I don't remember. Maybe a kiss would help me... refresh my memory," she answered flirtatiously. I looked at her weirdly and tried to back away. She stepped closer and closer each time I backed away until we both stood chest to uh....chest. She then tried to forcefully put her lips on mine. I called over my friends to help and fortunately, they did before she actually kissed me. I then asked her sternly, making sure I'm in a safe distance to ask. She rolled her eyes and just pointed to the lump of items in the crowd, and stomped away.

"Well she was hot! Why did you need us to pull you away?" Leetuek asked, staring at her. I looked at him in disgust and said it to make it obvious.

"Dude....SHE TRIED TO KISS ME. I don't want to kiss some girl student that I just met. I'm not like that." Wooyoung nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. It's obvious that Donghae here is not experienced in kissing. Why would he start with some girl he barely knows?" I was about to strangle him for saying that out loud. Yes, it was true about what he said, but I didn't want it said to the whole world. Once I put my hands on his shoulders and started to playfully shake him, we heard a scream. We turned to the crowd and saw, in the middle, what I never wanted to see. Im Yoona, the person I just helped a while ago, fainted and swimming in a puddle of scarlet blood.

----------------------

"Dude, it's that girl we saw this morning," Eunhyuk said to me, adding anger to me. He acted like it was casual. Everyone acted like it was casual. Except for me. Well...Wooyoung and Kyuhyun kind of reacted like everyone should've.

"Oh my gosh dude," Kyuhyun exclaimed," why is no one helping her!?" Wooyoung nodded scared as well.

"Guys," he said quickly," I think that they wanted this to happen. Look, they're laughing." Wooyoung looked towards the crowd, trying to scan the masterminds of this. He couldn't find them in the place we were in, so Kyuhyun and Wooyoung decided to go into the crowd to see if they could look in front.

I looked over to Yoona, who laid unconscious, bloody and beaten. People still managed to have the heart to hurt her, and threw shoes, purses. bags, and anything that they could lay their hands on. Then, I saw a little gleam come from her eye. She awoke, frozen in the situation she was in. I saw her scan the crowd, probably trying to see an escape until...until her eyes landed on me. She looked at me straight in the eye, confusion and hurt flowing in her eyes. She must've thought that I was part of this, that I was part of this monstrosity. I tried to give her the signal that I wasn't; that I was trying to find out who did this to her. She didn't understand though, because right then did she shut her eyes forcefully, and let the tears fall down.

Yoona PoV

I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. Although I never wanted to, I believed it. I saw him with my own eyes, although blurry, with the crowd, staring at me. He was part of them, and i should've known. I should've known that someone like him wasn't going to be nice to me when others are around. In a way, he's like everyone else. He probably only helped me before because he didn't want to see someone pathetic and bloody in front of him as he goes to class. I should've known before; that way, I wouldn't feel so hurt right now.

I thought I could handle the pain of almost dying, but to see my hope and faith with the ones that want me hurt, to see him amongst others who hate me, it killed me instantly. It killed me a thousand times over, targeting my heart out of all of where I was hurt. I wanted to scream, but no words came out. I wanted to kick and run away, but my legs became in terrible condition. I wanted to look one last time at the one who betrayed my heart, but my eyes wouldn't open. My heart was slowly beating. My body grew colder. I would die and no one would care. Me dying is the world's happiness.

I said to my mind one last time," Donghae was a fake. I'm alone, and I know that my heart won't feel the same pain as it does now, because this is the most painful of pains I felt."

--------------------------

Aw Yoona misunderstood. Donghae knows that she did, but how is he going to save her from dying right there on the spot? Sorry Eunhae shippers, but I have to make Eunhyuk kind of ...un kind. I decided for Wooyoung and Kyuhyun to be his nice friends just because those two are awesome (and I need them for future chapters). I mean... I like Eunhyuk too, but I kind of want to step out of the same Eunhae friendship thing that most authors do and try something unique. If you don't like it, just tell me and I'll probably try to change it in later chapters.

Please don't forget to comment (and subscribe) :)