Nervous

The Family Secret

 

Yesung's P.O.V. 

“Yesung, what are you getting so excited about?” Ryeowook asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“Because my parents called and said that someone is coming to stay with them for a little while. They want me to meet this person and they say that this is very important. I’m excited but also a little scared.” I admitted and Ryeowook nodded.

“I can understand that, but what do you think is so important about this person?” Ryeowook asked. I looked at my phone and smiled at the little turtle I had as my background.

“I’m not sure maybe it’s one of my parents old friends or it could be a relative I haven’t met yet. I’m not sure but I have enough reasons to be scared. I mean what if it’s someone really important?” I said and Ryeowook patted my back.

“Don’t worry hyung, things will be fine.” Ryeowook said and I smiled.

“Thanks Wookie, I guess I am stressing it too much.” I said and Ryeowook smiled.

“You’re welcome; it’s getting late so let’s go to bed.” Ryeowook said and I nodded.

“Ok, let’s go!” I exclaimed grabbing Ryeowook and tugging him towards the bedroom we shared.

“If I wasn’t so tired then I think I would slap you for this.” Ryeowook said laughing as he pointed at how I was pulling him. I just laughed as I entered our room and let go of him.  Then I walked over to my bed and plopped down. Ryeowook turned the light off and then plopped onto his bed.

“Goodnight Wookie.” I said to him.

“Goodnight Yesung.” He said; within seconds, I could hear him snoring.

“Tomorrow is going to be interesting.” I said staring at the ceiling wondering who could be coming. One other thing I knew about this person was that they were coming from America. This should be very interesting.