Chapter 2.

Oh My Ghost!

 
The First and Last Curse

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Myungsoo and his friends, Infinite kept on talking, moreover about that girl he dumped. 

"Don't they understand. I only like girls with pretty face and y body."  Myungsoo said. 

"What do you mean, you like Woori?" Dongwoo questioned. Myungsoo hit him in the stomach. "Ofcourse not, I don't like her too"

While talking, an old woman walked towards Myungsoo.  "Please, buy this cloth. I need to have money. I'm starving, please." the old woman begged at him. 

But instead of having sympathy towards the old woman, Myungsoo gave him a funny look. 

"Oh no Myungsoo. Not with her, oh please." Sunggyu said, stopping Myungsoo but he was unstoppable.

"Hey, Myungsoo pay respect." Dongwoo tried too. 

"Hyung! No, she's too old and . . .I felt so pity for her." Sungjong said.

He did not mind his friends saying and just did his evil idea. 

Myungsoo walked closer to the old woman and looked at her from head to toe.  He laughed a bit, head looking at his friends. 

He then get the cloth the woman was selling and threw it aside.  "There I both it. But I will never use any trash thing from  an ugly, ragged face from an old woman like you." Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and signalled his friends to go now. 

But before he could start moving from his place, the old woman held him at his right arm.  Myungsoo's eyes widened as he saw and felt how tight was her grip at his arm. 

"Ya! Don't you dare touch my skin." Myungsoo yelled, sqeezing his arm from her tight grip but it can't help. 

The old woman's eyes were growing triple its size in madness making Myungsoo frightened at her. 

"Ya! Sungyeol-ssi, help me!" he called some help from his friends who looks so scared too at her. 

The old woman's face were coming closer at his ear. She whispered, "I'll never forget you, young man. At exactly twelve o'clock, you'll beginning to look like an old rotten, rugged face and skin like an old witch you thought like me. Don't forget me!"  She then loosen her grip at his arms. 

Myungsoo uttered a strong laugh at the old woman. He finds it so funny for him. 

"Hey you, don't you scare me with a witch-like thing like that. Well, I should have not doubt you 'cause you even look like a witch."

His friends laughed along with him, laughing freely as their scared feeling was lost. Sunggyu sighed in half disbelief at his friend and also Dongwoo.  "Let's Go!" Sungyeol hollered. 




That night, Myungsoo was feeling uneasy. He was watching a scary movie with a withcy thing. 

Hot sweat was pouring down his face and all over his body. He doesn't know why he was feeling like that.  He was not feeling okay that night. 

It was eleven in the evening. We may say he was just thinking about what the old witch had said, but he is not. He was just scared on what he was watching now.  

"Oh ! I can't sleep like this." He murmured. He went at his room's bathroom and took a fast bath. 

When he was finished, he noticed the clock merely striking twelve o'clock and the movie he was just watching a while ago was now finished. 

"The heck! I'm gonna get up tomorrow late." He ranted. He turned off the tv and headed to his bed. 

As he laid his head and had a sleep, the clock exactly at twelve. The only thing can be heard inside was the tone of the clock. 



One bright morning, Myungsoo was still on his bed expectedly. His alarm clock bells but he just ignored it, sweeping it off but it did not stop.  So, he sit uo from his bed and slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and saw the sunrays facing him. 

"aaah, beautiful day!" He muttered. He stood up and get ready for school. 

He dragged his feet onto the comfort room. And once he was inside, looking at the mirror, his eyes grew so wide, his heartbeat beats reapitedly fast and he was now having a goosebumps. 

His face has gotten so ugly and his perfect skin turned to be like an old man skin. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" He screamed inside, could not believe what he was seeing now from the mirror.  His maids hurriedly went up stairs to check him but he closed the door so no one could see him. 

No, Myungsoo. This is just a dream, wake up now. He thought. He tried to pinch his cheek strongly and he felt pain from it. 

"No! It can't be!!" 

He took his bath and after that, he searched for a clothes to wear for his major disguise today. 

Mask that can hide his whole face, long sleeve jacket, and some gloves to cover his rugged-like hand. 

His phone rang. It was Woohyun calling him as he was getting late for school. 

"H-hello . ." He said. "Ya! Where are you? Are you not going to school?" Woohyun questioned. 

"Oh hey! Did the curse happen to you? Haha, I hope so." Woohyun said, joking. 

Myungsoo remembered the old woman and everything she told to him. He then hang down the phone and immediately get out of his rooom. 

Yeah, that ugly old woman cursed me and it really happened. I should find her!



Myungsoo drove going to his school to find the old woman who cursed him. But when he was there already, he did not see the old woman selling around. 

Where the heck is that witch! 

He looked around the whole campus but she was not there. His phone rang again. This time it was Hoya. 

"Ya! Myungsoo-ah, you're not going to school really?" He asked the same question with Woohyun. 

"Ne, Let's meet after class at school." He said. 

He stayed there, a little far away at school so no one could see him. He waited until the class dismissal to see if the old woman was there. And he was right!


With trembling feet and full of anger within himself he was feeling right now, he walked towards that old woman who cursed him. 

"Hey you" he called the old woman. 

She turned around and saw Myungsoo at his back.  "What the hell did you do to me!" He yelled at her face. 

"So . . it happened to you. I'm so happy."  The old woman said, not in a freaky voice but in a normal old woman voice. 

"Ya! What should I do to just lose this curse you did to me?"

The old woman grinned at him. He thought of it as a good sign.  "Nothing" Is what the old woman said to him. 

"What?!"

"Nothing, but at least say sorry to me and all of the girls you hurt before."

Myungsoo laughed. "Haha. But the word 'SORRY' is not in my vocabulary." 

After he said that, the old woman pulled him closer to her. "And so face yourself invisible to everyone, young man." 

Myungsoo did not understand what the old woman told him.  He looks at her in complete confusion. 

"Hey you! What are you saying?" he asked but the old woman was lost like a bubbles pop. 


As he went back to his house, not even talking to his friend and let them see his face and body, Myungsoo could not sleep and think well as he was extremely nervouse and scared at the same time. 


He looked at his clock striking nearly twelve in the midnight. "Oh god! What will happen to me next? I should have said my apology to her."

He waited  for twelve, wide-eyed. He was getting nervous as the big hand gets nearly at twelve. Just two minutes and it will be in twleve midnight. 

He closed his eyes, doesn't want to see what will happen to his whole body. 


He did not know that he was slowly turning to a ghost. He tried to touch his skin and face but did not feelt anything from it. 

He opened his eyes slowly and saw his half body turning to a ghost. 

"OH MY GHOST BODY!!!!" He screamed, nearly having a teary-eye. 



 



Late update again. So sorry, I am so lazy in typing this long chapter. 

Alright, I'm pretty excited for the next chapter. I'm excited because you will now be part of the story! Yeah!

Please comment and subscribe :)