Chapter 1.

Oh My Ghost!

Ugly hater
______________________________________________________



"Hey Fatty!" The girl knows that she was the one who are they talking to.  She turned her back with a scared face.

"W-why?" she asked them in a very soft and shy voice.   

"Can I ask you a favor?" The one guy with strong look of a mysterious type man asked. 

The girl nodded. Everyone was caught their attention. 

"My mom ask me to buy a half kilo of pork after class. So, for me not to get my energy waste from it, couyld you just please give me the half kilo my mom want? You know, a kilo from . .you." Everyone started to laugh and it was a tease to that girl. 

The girl started to wail, making her uglier more to that guy's eyes. "Hey~! Better bury your face on a mud now. I don't want to see your ugly face." he added making the loud laugh even more loudier. 

"Oh L, I did not know you were even now good than the last time you let a girl cry in front of her friends." Seungyeol poked him. 

"Yeah, much better today.  Worstest ever. I'm proud of you!" Sunggyu ruffled his hair and made a headlock. 

"Ya! My hair. I don't want to look ugly like them."

And so that's the evryday main thing of L in his highschool life. Not to forget his friends who were always there for him, to support him with everything he does.  His life as an Ugly Hater

Another ugly girl-cry. 

It was after class, probably around four in the afternoon, L and his friends where at the main entrance of the school, waiting for Sungjong who was still having his late class. They were hanging out there eating something when suddenly, 

"e . .L oppa. ." L heard that voice calling out of his name. He found it kinda sweet soft voice so he turned around and looked for who it was. 

There's a lot of girls around and he did not know who it was.  "Who's calling me?" his friends look for it too.

Then, a girl with brownish long hair came out from the back of a post.  "Oppa. . " 

L turned around and found that girl. His frist impression for that girl got wrong.  It was the girl AGAIN, not the fatty one but the other girl who just confessed to him , few days ago. 

"You, why are you here again, you ugly." He had that courage again to say that, knowing it will hurt her feelings. 

"Oppa" she thugged onto his arm. "Oppa, please accept me. I know I'm not pretty for you to be love but I'll promise you that I will be loyal and lovely for you. Please." the girl pleaded hardly.

But L shove her off of him. "Ya! Don't you ever touch my beautiful white flawless skin.  I already rejected you and you already know the reason. So get out of my sight!" he rudely pushed the girl away from him. 

Hopeless, loveless, girl cried in front of him heartbroken. L looked at him with evil smile feeling so grateful for what he did he think was right. 

But little did he know, someone was looking at him, watching his daily actions everyday with those girls, he calls ugly.

*better give him a warning now . . *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note : 

So that is the first chapter. Hope it was not that boring to read as stories like bad boy thingy start like this.  

Arasseo! I'm super bad for not posting the first chapter faster.  Yeah, I'm super apologizing for that. 

I just need to gather informations about this fic on HOW AM I GOING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION thingy WITH GHOST. 

Oh well, how's the chapter? Any comment?