Confession time? (Part 1)

My Doll-like Smile

Nobody's POV

 

Hongki slowly walked home, kicking the rocks on his way. When he took another swing at a rock, he hit it square on and it smacked a girl in the face.

"Owww!" She whined, cupping her cheekbone.

"Omo! Mianhae!" Hongki gasped and ran over to her. She appeared to be about 14, and clearly annoyed.

"You did this?" she asked, pointing to her face. Hongki nodded sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry. I was being careless." he frowned.

"It's fine. I won't die I guess." she grinned.

"You seem so happy. I just kicked a rock into your face." Hongki mentioned.

"Ah, well on the brightside, I have a new me2day status. You just have to try to be happy, and look on the brightside." she laughed, and massaged her cheek.

"That's it!" Hongki gasped and ran away, leaving her there laughing to herself.

 

NaRa's POV   

 

I woke up groggily the next day by my phone buzzing on my nightstand. With my eyes still closed I reached over and grabbed it.

"Hehe, I woke you up huh? Good. Too much sleep is bad! Get up! You're spending this Saturday with Hongki!"

I sighed and pressed the little buttons to reply, "When will you pick me up?"

About forty seconds later, he replied "You seem happy.___. and in thirty minutes."

"Gaaahhh." I groaned and sat up. I drug myself out of bed, admiring my bed head in the mirror as I walked past. Times like this I miss my long hair. Just as I was about to finish straightening the fly aways, my doorbell rang.

I set down everything in my hand and walked to the door, already knowing it was going to be Hongki.

"Goodmorning sunshine- You look like you got hit by a semi truck." he sighed.

"Mm, thanks." I scoffed and walked back to my bedroom.

"I'm gonna make breakfast!" Hongki called.

"Okay." I replied, just loud enough for him to hear me.

I finished getting ready and then followed the smell of eggs and toast.

"Smells good." I stated and walked into the kitchen. I expected to run into Hongki, but was met with nothing. "Hongki?" I asked.

Suddenly a pair or arms pulled me into an embrace, "Hongki oppa." Hongki moaned into my ear.

All hairs on my body stood on end and I gulped. "H-hongki O-o-opp-a." I stuttered.

"Was that to much to ask for?" he spun me around and looked into my eyes, smiling widely. "No? Okay. Let's eat." He continued.

He sat me down and began eating, while I was staring into nothingness. What was that? This tingly feeling inside my gut. I must be a mixtue of surprized and annoyed. Yeah. VERY surprized and annoyed. I shoved the weird feeling aside and continued with breakfast.

"Is it good?" Hongki smiled, that same smile that I envy. I nodded and avoided eye contact, in fear that feeling would come back. "We're gonna have a lotof fun today!" Hongki continued, munching on his toast.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, picking at my eggs.

"If I told you, you would be expecting everything. We'll have to leave in a few minutes though. I want to get there by eight." he said, picking up his plate and taking it to the sink. I took that as a sign to stuff my face full.

"I'm surprised you haven't said anything yet." he teased, playing with his hat.

"Mwoh? Oh. You got a hair cut." I said and brought my plate and placed it in the sink.

"H-how did you? I never..." he stuttered and trailed off.

"You don't wear hats inside, and your bangs are different. It adds up." I laughed and stuck my tounge out.

"You wanna see then?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

"No." I laughed and skipped to my room to grab my wallet.

"Mwoh?! Yah! That's not nice!" Hongki nagged and ran after me.

"I wanna goooo." I whined and batted my eyelashes.

"Aegyo and you don't mix. And yeah. Let's go." Hongki said, adding a crab pose to rub in his aegyo ability.

"I'm going! You're the one that needs to hurry up!" I whined.

 

"Isn't this amazing?" Hong Ki asked, staring at the tower were everyone puts their 'locks of love'.

I just gulped down a bad emory threatening to come up and nodded. This is where Seunghyun confessed to me.

He led me to all of the locks and smiled to himself, reading the messages. I pretended to read and just prayed that neither of us would find Seunghyun and my lock.

Suddenly a small gasp came from Hong Ki's parted lips. "Mian. I-I didn't know." He whispered.

I looked up at him through my eyelashed and tilted my head slightly. I followed his gaze to our lock. Anger bubbled inside of the pit of my stomach. I tok the lock's note off and cumpled it up. I chucked it arcoss the way and I heard a guy grunt.

Hong Ki and I looked over and saw the guy reading the note, while fixing the hair that got misplaced. He bit his bottom lip and looked around, until his eyes met with mine.

"NaRa." he smiled.