Love Note.

Love Note

-KYUHYUN'S POV-

I walked into Sapphire Blue Cafe and was greeted with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the sweet aroma of pastries and desserts sitting in the display case. The cafe had a warm feeling. I smiled at the sight of people smiling and and enjoying each other's company. I sat down at a table and looked at the menu. After deciding my order, I directed my eyes to the window. The sky may seem dismal and gloomy,but it will get better. Some people don't like these kind of days. The cold gloomy rainy days. But I love it. Being in the warm cafe is a plus,too.

"May I take you order sir?" I looked at the waiter. He had a white semi shirt and black pants. His jet black hair was almost covering his eyes until he brushed it away. The eye-blinding smile paralyzed me for a moment. The tone of his voice gave me a feeling of his sweetness and gentleness. I smiled at him. He is the whole reason why I came here. The others were just an addition, but he's the main one.

"The usual please," I said in a kind manner. The waiter smiled,nodded, and left.

I find it kind of strange of how I fell in love with someone I barely know. All I know is that his name is Lee Sungmin. If it's not then that name tag is totally wrong... I fell in love with him just last month. When I came here the first time, I saw him. His smile towards other people... His generousity. His looks. He... is just perfect in my world. 

Sungmin came back with the coffee I always ordered. "Here it is.Your coffee~ Would you like anything else?" I wanted to say, 'you',but you know..that would be too awkward. Considering how we're both guys too... I shook my head and smiled. He bowed down- something the waiters have to do here- and left.

I sat at the table and set my laptop on the table. Free wi-fi, did I mention that? I can play my StarCraft,too. Pwahahah, Pwn all noobs. Okay enough of that. I checked the my phone for any messages and was reminded about my phone wallpaper. Might sound stalkerish,but it was a picture of Sungmin. I'm not a stalker. There's this little thing that goes, "Take a picture of your crush and set it as your cellphone wallpaper. If nobody finds out about it for 2 weeks then your love together will flourished". Now I don't believe in those kind of things, but hey, it's worth a try. 

I put away my laptop and asked for the bill. Sungmin came to me again with the same smile. 

-SUNGMIN'S POV-

I bowed to the stranger that just left. He comes here often... Does he really like the coffee? Also..why do I keep serving him. I could've gotten Leeteuk-Hyung to do that. I brushed the thought away and returned to work. 

------------

It was closing time and my coworkers and I bowed to the last customer that just left.

"Thank you for visiting.Please come again~!"

Today was pretty tiring. This cafe is normally busy. People leave, then more people come. People leave,people come. Leave,come,leave,come. Nonstop. My break shift has been decreased to 15 minutes. It was 25 minutes before now it's... short. 

"Sungmin, here." Leeteuk-hyung said to me as he gave me a white piece of paper.

"What's this hyung?" I took the paper from his hands.

"I don't know, but it's addressed to you.Lock up from here, I'm going home,Min."

"Okay"

I waved hyung goodbye and realized that I was now alone. I cleaned up the shop for a moment and grabbed my coat. I went outside and locked up the door.Under the little ledge, I opened the paper and read the little note on the inside.

I have admired you from afar for days. 
You always bring a smile to my face whenever I see you.
Your smile,however, is always a nice sight to see.
Consider this a love note and confession♥

I smiled at the note. So someone actually likes me.. I wonder who.. My thoughts were interrupted by the rain pounding on the pavement. What? Rain? But I didn't bring my umbrella and I have to walk home!! Curse nature. I sighed. Should I just wait here for the rain to lift up or should I should prance around the streets and sing in the rain. Yeah... I'm just gonna stay. 

"No umbrella?" I heard someone say. I looked at the owner of the voice and knew it was the stranger that came into the shop everyday. 

"Uh..yeah and I need to walk home too.."

"Hmm,would you mind If I took you home? Or until the rain lifts up? 

Hmm...Should I trust this guy? He seems nice everytime he visits though... 

"Relax I won't do anything to you" He chuckled.

"Alright.." I ran to him under the umbrella and we started walking down the wet path.

"So..what's your name?" I broke the silence.

"Cho Kyuhyun..yours?"

"Lee Sungmin," 

"That's a nice name," He smiled. I could feel my body warm up. 

"Come a little closer to me. The rain is gonna pour on you." I nodded and went a little closer like he said. Kyuhyun gave off a warm feeling. I smiled to myself. This..felt nice.

"So what do you work as?" I asked

"I work in my dad's computer company. Nothing big."

"I see.."

"What's that?" Kyuhyun pointed to the white note I was holding.

"Oh,it's just a little important note..."

"Would you like to tell me about it? I'm not forcing you.."

"It's alright. It's just a little love note I recieved from work. It's cute, but I want to know who it actually is.." I could my cheeks burn up as I told him.

"Hope you see the person soon" he gave me an encouraging smile.

"Thank y-"

I was about to say thank you,but a man was quickly walking and accidently bumped into me. Causing me to stumble,but Kyuhyun caught me. The thing is he dropped the umbrella to do so. He held me in his arms as the temperature became colder and turned the rain into light snow. 

"Are you okay?" His voice full of concern.

"Uh..yeah.." I stared into his chocolate brown eyes. 

It didn't feel so cold anymore.. In Kyuhyun's arms made it seem much more warmer.. His worried frown turned into a smile and he leaned into my ear.

"I wrote that note...." He whispered.

My eyes widen at the truth. Kyuhyun then pecked me on the cheek and leaned back. A smile plastered on my face. I didn't think it was creepy at all. I thought it was really sweet.

"Hello secret admirer." 

With that,I pecked Kyuhyun on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N. Hmm..I never knew that I would finish this today...Again, still not sure if this is considered fluff. XD 

Thank you, nabzxs -gives cookie- 8D

Comments=♥ No Silent Readers

~Dia is Out!~