END

TWOSHOTS : Welcome to my castle

 

 

 

---------Strolling--------

 

 

Without asking permission to her tour guide, Hyeyeon, Riya called for a taxi and went to the address she’s keeping.

“Gumawoyo ajussi.”  The driver nodded in response then she knocked at the door in front of her thrice. In a moment, a tall handsome man opened the door. She bowed 90 degrees as a greeting then she faced him. “Annyeong haseyo.”

“You’re not a Korean right?” the guy asked immediately in english.

“Uh…Yes, I’m a/an __________.” She answered respectfully.

“I thought so. What can I do for you?” he asked.

“Well, is this Park Yoochun’s residence?”

“Yes. It is. But he’s not here now. May I know who you are?”

“My name is Riya Ta---

“Riya! Riya Tan!?” the young man hugged her tight and gave her a warm smile.

“Yes. It’s me??” she asked as they finally recognize each other.

“It’s been a long time! How are you? You’ve grown into such a beautiful lady.”

*blush* “I’m fine Yohwan. Yes, it is indeed a very long time. Thanks for the complement by the way.” She beamed then the guy which happens to be Yoochun’s brother invited her inside.

“Where’s Chun?”

“Uh… he’s working.”

“Working??? Where??”

“C-JES entertainment. He’s working for their new album.”

“What? What album?”

“JYJ’s 4th album.”

“What?? I don’t understand.”

“Don’t you know that hyung’s now a famous singer in Korea?”

Riya’s expression turned pale as she heard the news about Yoochun. She never think of Yoochun to be a singer since she didn’t know Yoochun have a talent like that. She kept on wondering as they continue chatting with Yohwan (Ricky).

“You should visit Yoochun hyung.” he advised.

“Yes, I would love to.”

“here, go to this place and meet him Riya. I’m sure he’ll be delighted.”

“Thanks.” She smiled and headed to the address.

“Bye noona!”

 

 

---------------------------CJES Entertainment------------------------------

 

 

“How will I see him? I don’t know this place!” I groaned to my hopeless state. “Chun! Where are you?”

Tired, I squat on the ground with my hands holding my cheeks. I let out a deep sigh when someone suddenly shook my shoulder. I looked for the person.

With a huge smile, a man with blonde hair greeted me. “Annyeong haseyo!”. I quickly bowed at him and replied on his greetings.

“You’re a foreigner right? What are you doing here Miss???” the guy made a huge grin.

I blush to his cute gesture and answered him. “I’m looking for someone.”

“Maybe I know him. I work here.”

“Uh… Park Yoochun.”

After mentioning Chun’s name, the guy nodded while smiling. I think he knows Chun.

“So, do you know him?”

“Course I do.”

“Really? Thank God I met you. Can you help me to see hi—

The guy stopped me while I was talking then he said. “I’d like to help you but I need to know your name first and the reason why you’re here.”

Do I really have to tell you that?

 

After the interview session with the guy, he escorts me to a room inside the building.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“Were in the recording area.” He replied and unlocked the door. “Hyung!” he shouts.

 

 

-----------------------------Yoochun’s POV-------------------------

 

 

Someone opened the door and saw it Junsu. He was with a girl.

“Yah. How many time did I told you don’t bother me when I’m recording!” I yelled and throw a crumbled music sheet against him.

“Yah! Is that how you treat people who care for you?” Junsu pout and puts his hands on his waist.

I throw another paper on him and said. “Shut up! Why are you here by the way?”

“She’s looking for you!” he spilled and points the girl behind him. I eyed on her and look at Junsu. “Who’s she?”

“Why are you asking me? You’re the one who should answer that question babo!” I stared at the girl again and find her so familiar. I went near her and gave a fierce stare.

“What’s your name?”

“Chun, don’t you remember me? It’s me Riya.” She said shyly.

“Riya?” I paused and went

 

 LOADING…

 

Then in a flash, I remember her.

“Riya?? Riya Tan?”

She nodded eagerly with a smile on her face.

“Yah! How are you?” I shouted in excitement and hugged her. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too Chun. I’m fine, How about you?” she asked back.

“I’m doing good.” I couldn’t stop smiling as I see her so cute with her short hair. “Are you here because of me?”

“Nah… not really. The truth is I won a ticket for a 5 day vacation here in Korea. Then I decided to see you too.”

I became sad all of a sudden then I said. “You know what? I should treat you for dinner.” She smiled and nodded in response.

 

 

 

----------------------------DINNER------------------------

 

 

 

Yoochun opened the door letting Riya enter the restaurant.

“Hyung!!” Junsu shout from behind.

“Why are you here?”

Junsu raised his eyebrows and cling onto Riya’s arm. “Why did you leave me?”

“Leave you? Who told you you’re invited?” Yoochun eyed on him and get rid of Junsu’s hand from Riya. “And don’t you dare touch her.”

Riya chuckled in the two’s conversation and joked around. “You two look like couples arguing.”

Junsu and Yoochun burst into laughter but quickly take back their reaction. They said in chorus. “NO WAY!”

“HAHAHA… you two are cute.” She added. “Chun, let’s take him with us.” Riya smiled and pinched Junsu’s cheeks.

Junsu squeak and was about to hug Riya when Yoochun gave him an angry stare and backs off. He pout in annoyance but decided to just turn his attention to Riya.

After dinner, they headed home. Yoochun accompanied Riya to her hotel then he got home himself.

 

 

-------------------Next day------------------

 

 

Ring…Ring… 

 

“hello?”

“Riya, Where are you?”

“I’m here at the hotel, why?”

“Are you free today? Let’s go for a tour.”

“Huh? Aren’t you busy today?”

“Nah… I told Jaejoong hyung and Junsu that I need to take a day off today. So is it okay for you?”

“Uh… yeah.”

“Okay, so I’ll pick you up any minute by now.”

“Okay.”

 

--END OF THE PHONE CALL--

 

Minutes after Yoochun cut the call, he arrived at Riya’s. He knocked twice then the girl went out the room.

“Let’s go.”

“Where are we going Chun?”

“Somewhere.”

Riya gave him a puzzled look but Yoochun dragged her to his Ferrari. It was a long ride until they arrived in a place something like an isolated place yet has a breathtaking view.

“Chun, This place…”

“Do you like it?”

“Definitely!”

Yoochun chuckled and hugged her from the back. Riya with a little bit of shocked rest her head on Yoochun’s chest.

“I miss you so much Riya.”

Riya just smiled to his words and continued sightseeing.

“I wish we’ll be together forever.”

By the way Yoochun said those words she can just sigh and tries something to think instead. Yoochun leaned near Riya’s ears and whispered, “I Love You Riya.”

At his sweet words, Riya felt like crying and unlocked Yoochun’s embrace. Her expression turned cold.

“Hey, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?”

Riya shook her head without a word.

“Tell me.”

Riya totally ignored him and avoided to cross her eyes with his.

“Please, Riya… I know I made a mistake. I’m very sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, it’s not okay. I should not let you wait a long time.”

Riya bit her lower lip controlling her tears. Then Yoochun hugged her again.

“Riya, I love you so much. I won’t let you wait again. I’m serious with the last letter I wrote you. I really want you to be my wife.”

“Then why didn’t you response?”

“I didn’t have the chance to write one, at that time, I went under training on SM. I became very busy. I’m sorry I forgot to reply making you wait.”

“Chun, I don’t know.” She said with crack voice.

“Riya…”

“Just take me to the Hotel.” She said and run inside the car. Yoochun hopelessly looked at her and decided to drive her back to the hotel.

 

 

-------------Day’s passed: At Incheon airport----------

 

 

TO: YOOCHUN <3

 

It’s better if it’s like this.

 Chun, I love you too. But I don’t want to ruin your career. I’ll be leaving.

 Take care of yourself

Goodbye.

 

After sending her last message to Yoochun, she throws her sim card on the garbage can and board the plane back to her country.

She chooses to forget her feelings for him. (A/N: Martyr!! I hate this part but okay I can’t blame her. )

 

 

-----------AT HOME----------

 

 

“I’m home!” Riya shouted as she went inside their house.

“Welcome back dear. How was your Korean adventure?” Her mother inquired.

“Awesome mom” she lied.

“Well, did you see Yoochun there?”

She nodded and drinks a glass of water.

“How’s he?”

“He’s fine mom. Mother, can I go rest for now? I’ll chat with you later.” She said avoiding the topic.

“Oh. Sure dear. Have a long rest.”

Riya went upstairs and lay dead in her bed. She opened her eyes then a tear run on the corners of it. She started crying as she covers her face with her mickey mouse pillow.

 

Meanwhile, Yoochun on the other hand received the message. After reading it, he felt mixed emotion. Jaejoong saw him and pats his back.

“Yah, Cheer up bro. everything will be fine.” Jaejoong said without a clue why Yoochun is upset.

“Hyung, it’s from Riya right?” Junsu asked.

Yoochun didn’t answer but kept on staring at his phone.

“Hyung, I know. She told me to not tell you that she’s going back. She said she doesn’t want you to worry about her.” Junsu added. “I can say she really loves you.”

“But why?” Yoochun mumbled grasping tightly his phone. Then Jaejoong in. “Yoochun-ah, I don’t know what you guys were talking about but one thing is for sure, if you really love her, you don’t need to ask questions.”

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong’s sincere expression. “What would I do?”

“Tell her you love her. And make everything clear between you two.” Jaejoong said.

Yoochun kept his mouth shut. He seems to be thinking deep.

 

 

-------Inside her room-----

 

 

I was watching TV in my room. I flipped the channels until I came up on a Korean one. I finished watching a drama series there then a talk show follows. In my surprise, I saw Yoochun in TV. Their group is one of the guests.

I decided to watch the show when suddenly in the ending part of the show where everyone was going to thank their fans and sponsors, Yoochun talked about something else.

 

YOOCHUN on TV:

 

I want to thank our sponsors and those who continued supporting us. And most of all, I want to say…

 

He paused a while and continues…

 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I MEANT EVERY WORD I SAID TO YOU. I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LEAVE ME AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. PLEASE, WAIT FOR ME JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE. I’LL GO FIX EVERY THING AND I PROMISE TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER. PLEASE, WAIT FOR ME.

 

I PROMISE TO PICK YOU UP. AND I WILL GLADLY WHISPER THIS WORD TO YOU EARS, “welcome to my castle princess.”

 

After saying those phrases on air, everyone on set went wild and totally got shocked. A lot of fans cried, squealed, some almost fainted.

Not to mention the recipient of Yoochun’s message who is Riya. Her tears flow like a river as she sees Yoochun’s princely face on TV. She pulled her drawer and picked a ring. The ring, Yoochun gave her when they were still together. She kissed it and said.

 

“I’ll wait Park Yoochun.”

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for wasting your time reading... kekeke..

comment please...*energy crystals*

and subscribe! i'll reply. promise! wink