Why so cute.

P.O's mission : Cheer Taeil up! ♥

A/n : hey there~ :D sorry for the long wait! I cracked my brain up for the fluff T^T my fluff generator isn’t working T^T sorry! Please enjoy!

-COMMENT <3

-sorry for the mistakes-

-Mika ♥

--- --- ---

 “Hyungggggg! Look at what I’ve got you!” a really manly voice of a high school kid were heard.

Jihoon kicked off his shoes as he raced into the room. In his hands, were a bag of clown fish.

 “Yah! Yah! Pyo Jihoon! Calm down already!” Jiho nagged as he arranged Jihoon’s shoes for him.

“Oh! Our maknae is back! Give hyung a hug!” Kyung walked over from the kitchen towards Jihoon and stretched out his arms for a hug. To his dismay, Jihoon just pushed him aside and went into the room where Taeil was.

With a dejected look on his face, Kyung sighed. Jiho laughed at him as usual and Kyung pouted.

“Awww~ Kyungcumber is saddddd~” Jiho said in a teasing voice and pinched Kyung’s cheeks.

“Aish! Stop it!” Kyung tried to pry off Jiho’s fingers.

“Aw. Ok! Ok! Don’t get mad~” Jiho faked an apology and squished Kyung’s cheeks before running away.

“YOU’RE SO DEAD WOO JIHO!” Kyung yelled as he ran after him.

--- --- ---

*Click* Jihoon locked the door behind him carefully as he walks in to find a sleeping Taeil. Jihoon tiptoed in the room and untied the bag of fish. He placed the fishes into the tank which had been empty since 2 weeks ago. Taeil had to bid goodbye to his fishes from before as he could not feed his fishes when BlockB’s schedules were extended due to the delayed flight back to Korea. Jihoon still remembered how devastated Taeil was when he saw his fishes with their lifeless bodies floating on the water.

“Be good fishy~ I hope Hyung will like you~” Jihoon said to the fishes and tapped onto the glass tank gently.

Taeil shifted a little in his bed and rubbed his eyes sleepily while mumbling something under his breath.

“Hmm…you came back?”

“Ah! Yeah haha~ Did I wake u?” Jihoon turned around and smiled sheepishly at Taeil.

Taeil stretched his arms and yawned cutely as he sat up. Taeil opened his eyes and blink a few times before staring at the maknae with a suspicious look on his face.

“Jihoon…what are you hiding behind you?” Taeil asked as he tried to see his fish tank behind Jihoon’s back.

“I thought that hyung would be lonely if the fish tank is empty soooooo~” Jihoon exclaimed with a wide grin on his face.

“soooooo?” Taeil’s eyes widened in anticipation.

“sooo~I got you this!” Jihoon stepped out the way and revealed the fish tank behind him.

Taeil gawked at his new clown fishes as he got down from his bed. Jihoon smiled proudly and pull Taeil into a warm embrace. Taeil wrapped his arms around the maknae’s waist and nuzzled his face against his chest.

“Do you like them?” Jihoon asked as he ran his slender fingers through Taeil’s silky hair.

Taeil nodded cutely and chuckled to himself.

“You’re the best Jihoonie~”

“Of course I am! So don’t be moody anymore ok?” Jihoon smiled warmingly at Taeil and pinched the older’s cheek.

“Since when am I moody?” Taeil pouted.

“Ayee? What? But…you were sulking since last week.” Jihoon tilted his head in confusion.

“Actually…I wanted to go to the Aquarium together…but you had tests…so…” Taeil puffed his cheeks and avoided Jihoon’s eyes.

Jihoon’s lips sprouted into a small smile as he listened to his hyung. Taeil was the most beautiful person that he ever met. His milky baby skin, pouty pink lips and a pair of soft brown eyes. We don’t even have to talk about his amazing voice. However, Taeil never seemed to have seen his own attributes and often referred himself to the ‘not-so-good-looking-member’ in BlockB. Jihoon don’t know how many times he had to tell Taeil how attractive he was, but Jihoon didn’t mind repeating either. Taeil was the love of his life and he would forsake anything for him.

Taeil noticed Jihoon smiling to himself and slowly raised his index finger to tap Jihoon’s nose.

“Jihoonie?” Taeil tapped on his nose again.

Jihoon finally brought himself back to reality and without further ado; he leant in to kiss Taeil on the lips. When they were about to proceed onto level 2, there was an annoying knock on the door. Both Jihoon and Taeil pulled away from each other and turned their attention to the door.

“Hey! What are you guys doing in there? I need my laptop!” Kyung shouted from outside.

Taeil closed his eyes in frustration and was going to open the door. Jihoon held onto his wrist and whispered into his ear. Upon hearing what the maknae had said, Taeil leapt into the air and hugged on Jihoon’s neck.

“YAY! WE’RE GOING TO THE AQUARUIMS!” Taeil exclaimed excitedly as he swung open the door, nearly knocking into Kyung when the both of them dashed out of the room.

“HEY! YOU GUYS HAVEN TELL THE MANAGERS YET!” Kyung yelled.

The couple wondered why Kyung was being the extra er today and continued to put on their shoes, ignoring Kyung.

Kyung didn’t just give up being the er and was about to open his mouth to nag more.

“You guys don’t li— mffwjeqdf” Jiho came just in time to shut his Kyungcumber up, with an intense French kiss♥.

Jihoon and Taeil snickered as they watched Jiho raise his thumb, signaling that the two are free to go.

“Hyung, looks like we have no choice but to leave now. Heehee” Jihoon laughed and pointed at the zikyung couple.

Taeil nodded his head in agreement and quickly pushed the maknae out of the door.

--- --- ---

it's reaaally short and i feel bad D: i am sorry T^T couldn't think of anything to write T^T damn. *hides inside Taeil's big bag*